Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Newbie ;)

I have found, in my limited experience, that a reading will sometimes just be a reflection of your feelings - desires or fears - literally, "this is what you feel" and not "this is how it will be". I myself am struggling to make a distinction between the two. I have also found this to be the case when the positions within a spread are not clear or probing enough.

I use automated sites quite often and I wonder how they work. Do they have a select amount of cards that they associate with each word e.g. 2 of cups, 3 of swords, lovers etc. for the word 'love' and then the randomizer selects one of those pre-selected cards or is it really more random than that?

What is the wording of your question? Why not use a physical deck? I just bought one. Interestingly the same cards came up but I found spreads that asked questions that were better than the automated online ones.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Master
You are correct.
Readings are a mathematical probability based on current emotions and energies.

So in order to get CORRECT readings you must move your mind into Theta Brain waves state and been TOTALLY neutral in expectations, desired results or type of answer desired. The Best Readings are the Result of seeking Truth, no matter what that truth is. Meaning our attachment if any can only be to Truth itself and not to a specific outcome. The worst readings results are when we are secretly hoping for a specific desired outcome.

As long as you have any of the above present that will be reflected in the card results.
To learn to control your thoughts and expectations, desire, wants and fears better Meditate More.
On line sites work the same way - Readings are a mathematical probability based on current emotions and energies
So if you have a hidden little emotion or desired result nestled in your mind both online and cards in hand will give equally predictive results. Regular meditation and centering/grounding practices will help you to get to neutral states so you can divine useful information.

One of the biggest ways to get the best readings after learning to reach complete neutral emotional mental Clear mind state, is to ask questions in the most useful manner. Questions resulting in YES/NO answers isn't the most beneficial way to ask.

Let's say the Question is "Should I take the Office Job?" Turn it into a question or series of questions which do not have a YES/NO answer.

EXAMPLE: "What would be beneficial and rewarding about taking the Office Job?"
"What are draw backs or concerns to taking the Office Job?"
"What would I learn there which would be in my Highest Good?"
"What is the over all social emotional environment of the office job?
"In what ways could I advance there?"
"What are elements which are missing there that I should know about?"
"If there were another job which would suit me better what would the main element of that job or working environment be?"

The answers will give you a more realistic overview of whether it's the best job environment (or whatever you are asking about) for you.