Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-04-2019, 05:04 PM
Guide

I'm not seeing this twin flame stuff

Before you get all excited, just hear me out.

Maybe I just have a different perception.

As I read through this message board, and occasionally I read this section...through your posts, I don't see any spiritual meaning or unions. What I see is people who lack self love...and maybe ( law of attraction) you guys and gals are attracted to partners like yourself.

So in a sense, I can see somebody being a spiritual twin, as they lack the same thing. I read about these runners and chasers...male and females deal with things differently. Males usually run away from love..if they lack self love. Females do the same...but they will Chase an emotionally unavailable male (some guys do this, too)

The roles that males and females play usually, brought up by traditional and societal standards, will often show the way people cope (females- emotionally, males- physically)

The females usually chase unavailable males...workaholics, narcissistics, abusers and substance abusers, ECT.

Men will usually focus on the more physical aspects...sex, money, drugs, alcohol, unavailable women ...married, uninterested, usually someone who is more intelligent, or has more money, harder worker, prestige, stronger family ties, mother figure, or much younger than themselves, ECT.

This isn't always the case, lots of men will get into relationship with somebody alot like themselves, too...which is usually dysfunctional.

And you all usually come to the same conclusion...in the end.
You need to work on yourselves, and love yourselves first.

And that's a long road to recovery.

In the meantime, you all want to be loved so desperately...by people who can't love you ...because they don't even know how to love themselves.

I'm going to go on a limb here, and say...most of it stems from childhood programmation. Abusive homes, abandonment issues, workaholic or unavailable parents, substance abuse in home, ECT. Overall lack of love and guidance.

Subconsciously...you are attracted to someone...who is mirroring the way your mother's and father's treated you.

And most of you...wouldn't be happy if your "twin flame" did live you and treated you right because it wouldn't align with your own idea of what is attractive... unavailable men, drama, self sabotage, abuse, cheating, lies, ECT.

That's why, imo...you are chasing these unavailable men and women ...cause they can deliver on that, except they are tied up with causing someone else emotional and mental pain.

Everybody needs to heal...you can't give what you don't got.

I think though, there are glimpses of hope.

I'm a firm believer in energy, vibrations, and the spirit.

I see, or read about your spiritual experiences..with these people, dreams, synchronicity, ECT.

You are capable of loving yourselves...because you are raising your vibrations to have these experiences...you are capable of healing...if you are having these experiences because those higher vibrations are divine vibrations. That's when it's easiest to have these experiences...and you can, because you are made in the image of God.

And once you heal...you are not going to want an unavailable man or woman, a cheater, a liar, abuser, ECT.

No, you are going to want someone on your level, someone like you. And then, you will know that you love yourself..and that you have scars, but you are saved by grace and God...and yoy. you.

God just wants us to love ourselves, to see ourselves in his image...to love ourselves like God does. To know our own self worth.

You can't heal from an abuser, if you can ..you are doing it the hard way. You go to a counselor, doctor, therapist when you are sick....not to an alcoholic, abuser, liar, thief, murderer, ECT.
Old 17-04-2019, 06:00 PM
Master

The heavily wounded society we live in.

I agree. Everyone is hurt, has hurt, is getting over hurt. Be it childhood or allhood.

Everyone seeks love, to love, be loved and love themselves.

Everyone has most likely, will likely, or is learning to not likely chase, run after painful relationships. Later calling false twin, karmic, etc.

Until SPIRITUALITY is involved there will always be seeking, chasing and tears for love. Its not the love they expect but its the only one to heal such a big gap of a wound. Then, maybe then they will be able to love others and attract the true soul match for them.

For the most part. Romantics are seeking romance not a spiritual journey.
to avoid their pain. not heal it.
Old 17-04-2019, 06:59 PM
Master
I suppose you'd need to experience it before you could make a true judgement on it.
Old 17-04-2019, 07:33 PM
Master
I would have likely said the same thing or something similar to these people before I experienced it myself, now I know... you have no idea what you are talking about - and I say that kindly.

You just don't know if you don't know.
Old 18-04-2019, 03:28 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Maybe I just have a different perception.

It's not about convincing non-twins that it is happening.

If it's not happening to you, it's not for you. You will never understand, unless you are experiencing the genuine article.

It's a rare phenomenon.
Old 18-04-2019, 05:17 AM
Master

One does not seek their true Soulmate...true Soulmates are drawn together.

But if two Soulmates are on different paths in life before & after Earth life then they may never meet each other, & with all of the non loving un'holy Earth life going on, it is more than likely that no body has found their true Soulmate.
I am led to believe that 99.999999999 etc % of People in the life after Earth, in the summerlands..(lesser Heavens) have not & will not find their Soulmates, so what chance do Earthlings have.

On Earth they maybe on other sides of the planet, & in the life after Earth they maybe on other sides of the one & only spiritual universe living & or experiencing their individual lives.

& it is also a possibility that you all do not understand how & what spiritual Soul mates are.
Are you aware that before birth, we are each one individual half of a whole "blank" Soul..(a Soul without an aware identity/personality)... which has two opposite components, & each one of the two components being of a different make up. One equal half is to be Female & the other equal half is to be Male, & neither have received an identity/personality as their PREDETERMINED MALE OR FEMALE PERSONALITY, untill either of those Soul halves have been seperated & drawn away from the other, towards a Male & Female couple at the moment of conception who are engaged in sexual intercourse.

Soul mates have no choice in regards to having a mental physical match with each other in regards to each other's physical, creative, artistic, scientific or mathematical abilities etc, as those abilities are individualy given to them by the combined DNA of their biological parents & each soul half has different biological parents than the other, so each may have completely different mental abilities.

& after the Earth life, & even if both Soulmates enter the most gigantic lesser Heavens they may follow a completely different path, as they have done on Earth & may never find each other.

However, if one or the other individualy follows a path towards becoming a christed being, & after being transformed into a child of the Christ God entity, it can be then that they can be advised of the workings of the Soul & of the Soulmate phenomena, & be advised as to who their other Soul half is & where to find them.

& after all, the Christ God entity created all pre'birth blank Souls, & so it is, only on the "divine love path" ( the at onement with God path) that a person can seek & find their true Soul half.

For anyones considerations...Regards Neil
Old 18-04-2019, 01:10 PM
Guide

Colorado, it is tempting to deride this section for being a collection of dysfunctional lonely-hearts. I’ve done it myself in moments of angst and despair.

However, for you to suggest most here are blatantly chasing alcoholics, abusers, liars, thieves and murderers is a bit rich..

You are indeed out on a limb when you point the finger at childhood programming, gender assumptions and lack of self-love for reasons why TF stuff exists.

I, for one, had an amazing childhood, complete with loving guidance. Also, in my life I’ve known many very strong women and more than a few sensitive males.
None of this has anything to do with loving my SC/TF whatever...

Self-love appears to be an important topic not only in this sub-forum, but all across the SF board. I struggle with it and I’m sure others do as well. However, no need to blame anyone else for my lack or chase someone to avoid my pain.

I believe TF stuff embodies the tantalizing combo of Spirit/Soul + Romance. That is my perception. Whether we achieve our soul’s desire or not remains the mystery.
Old 18-04-2019, 01:44 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Colorado, it is tempting to deride this section for being a collection of dysfunctional lonely-hearts. I’ve done it myself in moments of angst and despair.

However, for you to suggest most here are blatantly chasing alcoholics, abusers, liars, thieves and murderers is a bit rich..

You are indeed out on a limb when you point the finger at childhood programming, gender assumptions and lack of self-love for reasons why TF stuff exists.

I, for one, had an amazing childhood, complete with loving guidance. Also, in my life I’ve known many very strong women and more than a few sensitive males.
None of this has anything to do with loving my SC/TF whatever...

Self-love appears to be an important topic not only in this sub-forum, but all across the SF board. I struggle with it and I’m sure others do as well. However, no need to blame anyone else for my lack or chase someone to avoid my pain.

I believe TF stuff embodies the tantalizing combo of Spirit/Soul + Romance. That is my perception. Whether we achieve our soul’s desire or not remains the mystery.

Is there no place on the internet we can be loons in peace...lol
Old 18-04-2019, 01:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Is there no place on the internet we can be loons in peace...lol

You made my day brighter.
Old 18-04-2019, 04:04 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra

You made my day brighter.