Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-08-2022, 12:28 PM
Guide

The Libyan desert glass pieces arrived. Made one into a very nice pendant already. I hope that your pieces will arrive as well. Is there a way to contact customs?
Old 02-09-2022, 12:13 PM
Master
Oh, great yours haver arrived, Sylmar!!

Mine aren't here yet. I contacted the seller a week ago and he said he'd contact Russia Post if there was no movement by the end of the month. Since there wasn't, I asked him to please contact RP.
It seems to have worked as now it says "Customs clearance" as opposed to "awaiting transfer to customs in The Hague".
Now it's wait and see for the last part of the journey. I'm not entirely certain if it means it has been cleared or is currently going through clearance.
In any case, I'll have to wait for mail from -I think- PostNL concerning paying VAT. But if that's the same as last time with another crystal, they do get it on it's way to me before that is paid.

In any case there's some movement, finally, after it's been collecting dust somewhere in Amsterdam for nearly a month.
In all the years I've been buying abroad I don't think I've ever had to wait this long. Not even when I bought wholesale for my webshop, which often took long as well. Then I was desperately waiting for my new goodies for the shop only to have customs NL take weeks to let it go through.

Oh well... movement! I expect to hear about it quite soon now. Fingers crossed!
Old 03-09-2022, 09:22 AM
Master
OMG did the seller's action get things moving!!!
It's through customs and going to arrive this afternoon! Yippieee!
If only he'd made inquiries sooner, then I probably would've had my crystals weeks ago.
But very happy. Finally!