Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Master
Is your spiritual path one that is...

...a path that you don't want to travel, and does not make any sense in doing so ?

Mine certainly is. Mine (i won't go into details) defies most of what i know to be true to me, and what i've learnt from life up to this point.

We are here to learn and life throws us things, we might not expect, however it just boggles my mind to be honest.

Makes me a bit depressed to be honest.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Master

Now I thought ones spiritual path was an unfolding of ones desires, so I cannot really say yes to you question. Still a question arises: Why don't you just change your spiritual path if you don't want to walk it? Or is it that you want to walk it but does not believe it to be possible?
Old 01-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Master
I feel my path is set, and i've received multiple confirmations of it. Unless, my energy is lying to me in some way.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:09 PM
Lorelyen

The title of your topic said enough.

Is my spiritual path one that is?

Yes.

Old 01-05-2017, 11:01 PM
Master

Energy is weird in some ways; it always centers in itself, so if you are not in balance with what you desire, neither is your energy. So it might not be lying, but still you are the one directing its attention. So maybe it is not the path, but your idea of it that is... not as desirable as you want it to be... the thing is that you are here to enjoy life, so you would never be set on a path that would not bring you joy; now you can takes path that is not in alignment with your joy... which is something different entirely... it is called choice
Old 02-05-2017, 12:23 AM
Master

well common wisdom has it that you should have more of what you want and less of what you don't... yet at the same time it is a fundamental of science that choosing bias towards what you like and away from what you don't kinda blinds you as to what is really going on.

OTOH there is nothing so important that it HAS to be...

Old 02-05-2017, 09:46 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorStrange
Mine (i won't go into details) defies most of what i know to be true to me, and what i've learnt from life up to this point.
Why are you here, in this forum? Spiritual Development? And what does developing yourself mean, in a Universe where the only constant is change? Develop already. If it defies you then it no longer resonates with you. It's baggage, not truth. It might have been true yesterday but this is now.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Why are you here, in this forum? Spiritual Development? And what does developing yourself mean, in a Universe where the only constant is change? Develop already. If it defies you then it no longer resonates with you. It's baggage, not truth. It might have been true yesterday but this is now.

There's a certain path i want to carve out for myself, but i keep getting pushed back into this other path. That's really what i mean.
Old 02-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Master
Quote:
...a path that you don't want to travel, and does not make any sense in doing so ?

Mine certainly is. Mine (i won't go into details) defies most of what i know to be true to me, and what i've learnt from life up to this point.

We are here to learn and life throws us things, we might not expect, however it just boggles my mind to be honest.

Makes me a bit depressed to be honest.

Are we here to learn? Or are we simply not equipped from birth to manage life in ways where we might face it more open and aware of what is?

Life is happening, we are part of it, we are life. Most people are smacked in the face with struggles, issues, fears, pain, trauma..Really life is all that and more. Its the issue of not being able to cope and manage what is and has been as life for a very very long time that creates the depressive nature of ones life.

Like the seasons we have changing cycles, changing moments. Within life moves everything, the more aware we become, the more choices we have. The more contained we feel, the less we feel we have choices.

What is right now is life. So the present moment will want your attention sometimes..Before you move along to another moment your planning.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 02-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Master
Quote:
There's a certain path i want to carve out for myself, but i keep getting pushed back into this other path. That's really what i mean.

Who is pushing you?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder