Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 05-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Draenevyre

Many internet theorists are saying technology will fall soon. That future glimpse you saw might be after that?

And you're lucky. The only clear memory I've AP'd to was some battle at Stonehenge... Very intense.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
I experienced an intergalactic war where my people were the hunted and the aggressors had vastly superior technology.

I've also come to understand that my soul is "off-world" and didn't originate with the Earth like the rest of the souls have. I should say, a majority of the rest of the souls, since there are others like me incarnated here in the present time.

And in regards to the OP, sounds like there is a lesson for you in this vision/dream.

Whose soul "originated" on earth? Did any? Aren't they all not of earth or any planet--and the incarnation is only in a 3D location? IMO no souls are "of earth" or "of other planets"--that would just be the last incarnation (you remember). Right?

SouthernBelle--Sorry to be off-topic. I have heard other people talk about lives in the future or alternate lives in which key events happened in a different way than here. I have had one glimpse of what might have been a "future" place--or maybe a place in between lives. The house that I considered mine was very different from these houses.

Very interesting that all your lives have been as women. How would you balance out the experience(s) then--as a male? I assumed we all had some of each in order to appreciate the physiological/emotional/societal differences between them.

Lora
Old 11-08-2013, 03:08 AM
SouthernBelle82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenevyre
Many internet theorists are saying technology will fall soon. That future glimpse you saw might be after that?

And you're lucky. The only clear memory I've AP'd to was some battle at Stonehenge... Very intense.

I don't think that was the case. I seemed to know that there was technology around but it was put away if that makes sense. For some reason I seemed to know where he had a radio or something like an Ipod station thing where you lay your Ipod on with speakers. Know what I mean? But it was just really strange how I seemed to know the technology was there, and things didn't look much different from now either, but I didn't see anything in the guys room. I did see stuff in other places.

For ex one part of the dream after everyone was gone we went out to a pool. It was real romantic and the weather was warm and so pretty and comfortable. It was like in July type of weather. I remember seeing behind the patio for the pool area a den and in the den there was a big screen tv and a pool (the game) table and nice couches and old school lamps and chandlers and the carpet was this really snow-white color like fur. It was real pretty and simple.

A battle wouldn't be very fun to go to.

Quote:
Very interesting that all your lives have been as women. How would you balance out the experience(s) then--as a male? I assumed we all had some of each in order to appreciate the physiological/emotional/societal differences between them.

Yeah, the lives I have remembered I've always been female. Shrug. I have no idea how things would be as a male. The idea is so foreign to me. I'm just so comfortable and used to being female I don't think I could even daydream of a scenario for you.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:27 AM
Knower

i would love to recommend you read the convoluted universe books by dolores cannon. they will help you conceptualize & understand the infinite possibilities of our universe, and how we "splinter" off and exist in many expressions all at the same time... we can access any part at any time (given that we are "ready" for it)
Old 11-08-2013, 05:27 AM
Knower

i would love to recommend you read the convoluted universe books by dolores cannon. they will help you conceptualize & understand the infinite possibilities of our universe, and how we "splinter" off and exist in many expressions all at the same time... we can access any part at any time (given that we are "ready" for it)
Old 11-08-2013, 06:21 PM
SouthernBelle82

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyhoney

That sounds really interesting. Cause that's what it feels like. Like my spirit self "splinters off" my body and I go to these places whether it's the future or where my soul is originally from. My body is here in this time but the other part of me (my spirit) goes some place else. It's like I'm still in a body but I know I'm not if that makes any sense.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:03 PM
Knower

ABSOLUTELY! it makes complete sense. lately i often experience my simultaneous expression as a dolphin... it's very cool. how lucky are we to consciously experience these things??!

the 3rd and 4th books in the series are the meat of the simultaneous theory talk, but the 1st and 2nd lead you in. dolores cannon is great! xx
Old 08-06-2015, 11:33 AM
Master
hi

i wud luv 2 go 2 yr 2525 2/5 i wud 2 sea if hymens hymens humens is still humes
ir wot fashn thy will be wear or foooot thy wud be eatn or drinks th cud be drinnkin
or wot music thy wud be lson 2 bad or grt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔