Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-12-2012, 01:13 AM
Super Moderator
Oh my goodness me! That is so synchronicitous, or weird or whatever.
Many years ago I also had a long vivid dream (not a lucid dream, just a regular one) but one so vivid I never forgot it....In the dream some woman was trying to get me to sign some paperwork to join "The Light" (as their elite group was called)
I wouldn't have minded but the base level vibes I was getting from this troupe were not what I would have expected from a group that called itself "The Light". So although they were all convincing on the surface, I could sense this other level underneath.
I wouldn't sign, and they kept trying this way and that to persuade me, all smiley, and nice etc....I still wouldn't sign, and got the heck out!
Update....never had that dream again...and definitely never signed anything!
Old 25-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Oh my goodness me! That is so synchronicitous, or weird or whatever.
Many years ago I also had a long vivid dream (not a lucid dream, just a regular one) but one so vivid I never forgot it....In the dream some woman was trying to get me to sign some paperwork to join "The Light" (as their elite group was called)
I wouldn't have minded but the base level vibes I was getting from this troupe were not what I would have expected from a group that called itself "The Light". So although they were all convincing on the surface, I could sense this other level underneath.
I wouldn't sign, and they kept trying this way and that to persuade me, all smiley, and nice etc....I still wouldn't sign, and got the heck out!
Update....never had that dream again...and definitely never signed anything!

Haha yea I wasn't signing I tried to read what it said but it was worded very weird and wasn't making sense to me. I had a really long lucid dream last night that started with me being grabbed and then pulling a lady off of me. I started trying to turn her to the light and someone else helped me and a light appeared right infront of her face lighting her face up. I said look! The light is real. She scoffed and I lost my ability to talk. This is where things get so weird... There is some extra-terrestrial race that watches over the astral, it's guardians so to speak. I had ran into one of them once before when I asked someone there how they got there, meaning how did they die. This is apparently a huge law there that you cannot ask, I don't know if it applies to everyone or just projectors. Well I was trying to figure out why the lady wouldn't go to the light and I asked her how she got there. Immediatly a entity became visible and gave me a sort of look, not necessarily a dirty look but a look like I told you about this already. The last time it happened after the entity told me not to ask that I said "want to know how I got here?" And instantly I couldn't breathe and it was like the room filled with water. So that was my warning there.

Well this entity was really weird looking, I can't explain it honestly it was thin and lanky and sort of had a plant bud sort of looking head. It appeared and walked by me looking at me and disappeared to tell me not to ask that. Thankfully as soon as I asked it before the entity appeared I said "oh sorry nevermind, I forgot I cannot ask that." Well then the group of spirits took me back to what looked like the place that I saw the wildlife from other planets and I got really excited and at the entrance where guards were letting people in I accidently flew a little. The girls said "quick stop flying you can't let them see you do that." Unfortunately they saw me and approached me and said I couldn't come in that they saw me slide across the floor. For some reason flying or gliding is not allowed in this level of the astral. The girls who took me there looked really scared for me and the guy went and got some back-up to question me I guess. I started running away as fast as I could as the girls followed me to see what happened. When I got outside of the place they couldn't get out of the door for some reason they were standing there watching me very worried looking. Then a spirit grabbed onto me and I was really angry and frustrated for some reason because of what was happening.

I grabbed him like he was a weightless doll and flung him over my shoulder my hands were squeezing on him and he looked very scared. I screamed in his face so loud "IF YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN I WILL THROW YOU SO FAR YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS PLACE AGAIN!!!" "DOOOO YOU KNOOOOWWWWW WHOOOO I AMMMM?????" When I was screaming it was so loud the ground was literally shaking... I don't know where this power-trip came in or why but I had this overwhelming feeling of unleashed raw brute force that I possess. The guy was literally quivering in my wake.

After doing that I felt really bad so I gave him a hug and sent him on his way. I am kind of worried I caused a lot of ripples in the astral pond tonight and I am going to pay for it. I have this feeling this is why the darkness and the light want to recruit me now, because of the potential astral powers I possess. I have been told by a few psychics that they can sense I am like a young Anakin from Star Wars, I could be extremely powerful for the light or the darkness. It's just a matter of choosing the right side for me, I can see why the darkness could be enticing. The power I felt last night over that spirit who turned from the predator to prey in a matter of seconds was a rush, but it's not a rush for me. I felt bad for what I did to him and I hope my foul actions can be forgiven by him, the astral enviroment, and it's inhabitants. I am sure the guardian spirit was watching me as I did that, they are always watching I know that for a fact now. If you ever want to see them just ask a spirit how they died, they will appear in a matter of seconds.
Old 27-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Super Moderator
That's intriguing. I wonder why they don't like to mention how they got there or "died". It might be something to do with "taking a step back" in a sense....? I've been thinking about that today. Or maybe it brings them down. They have moved on past it, and don't need to go back there...possibly.

I am so sorry but I laughed so much at the vision of that poor spirit you read the riot act to! Yes you might have put some ripples on the astral pond, and yes it was a bit over-the-top....but aw! poor guy! It's nice you gave him a hug.
Old 28-12-2012, 03:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
That's intriguing. I wonder why they don't like to mention how they got there or "died". It might be something to do with "taking a step back" in a sense....? I've been thinking about that today. Or maybe it brings them down. They have moved on past it, and don't need to go back there...possibly.

I am so sorry but I laughed so much at the vision of that poor spirit you read the riot act to! Yes you might have put some ripples on the astral pond, and yes it was a bit over-the-top....but aw! poor guy! It's nice you gave him a hug.

Yea I really wonder that too, that's why I have gotten in trouble on two seperate occasions now for asking that question. Both times it was by the exact same "guardian" type of spirit/entity. They are definitely not Human, they are Humanoid but no-where near Human. Their flesh looks totally different, they are rather alien looking not like the Greys or anything though. They have this insanely powerful prescence about them as well. When you see them you know they are in-charge and you will not benefit by breaking their rules and rebelling. The look the spirit gave me was kind of frightening, not in a scary way it wasn't giving me a mean look or anything but you can just tell these spirits/entities are extremely powerful and you do not want to get on their bad side. The first time it happened I couldn't remember a clear picture of what the spirit who told me not to ask that looked like, like I said after it told me that I said to the same girl spirit sitting next to me "want to know how I got here?" I didn't intend on saying anything about dying or anything, I wanted to tell her I was a astral projector but apparently it's not permitted to talk about how you are in the astral for some reason.

Right after saying that the spirit appeared again in front of me and somehow made it so I could not breathe. It was sort of like the room filled up with water in the matter of a second, even though we're not even breathing in the astral I knew that I could not linger any longer and I had to end the projection. I fought to breathe but with each attempt I lost more and more breath until I knew I had no choice but to end the projection. I am sure it was done to teach me a lesson. But as soon as I said to the spirit in the more recent event "so how did you get here?" I didn't even necessarily mean how did she die, I was more or less trying to find out why she is embracing the darkness and lingering in what likely is not an upper plane. The second I said it I remembered I am not supposed to say that and luckily I said "sorry nevermind, I forgot I cannot ask that."

Then out of no where the guardian spirit appeared in front of me and walked to my left like 5 steps or so and then slowly disappeared. The second I saw the spirit I had a huge moment of deja vu and it triggered the memory of what the spirit looked like from the earlier event. It filled the hole in the failure to recall it's image, it was interesting it triggered a huge flashback that lasted for like a milisecond but it seemed like it lasted for several seconds or even more as I relived the earlier experience. I am sure this is some telepathic thing the spirit did to make me know I was dealing with the same spirit or at least type of spirit and to remind me of what I am not permitted to do, or ask in this case.

It's interesting because one time I was inside of the RTZ in my subtle body laying in my bed. This was something that happened several times in one sleeping session and I was actually communicating with a female spirit who was also touching my subtle body in random places as I often feel spirits do. They are always touching me while I sleep both my physical body and my sutble, sometimes when I end a projection it's almost like I can feel with my physical body what is happening to my subtle. Because the entire night I will feel entities touching my physical body, I think my subtle body gets trapped outside until I reenter an appropriate brain state for reintegration.

But anyways I was talking with this girl spirit. It was sort like I was talking in my head but words were coming out and I could hear her respond clear as day. I said to her "why are you touching me?" She responded "well I have to use my powers." I said "I am going to turn you to the light." She responded "No, I can't." I said why not? She responded "I cannot say." I said "why can't you say?" She responded "I just can't." I said "did you kill yourself?" She responded with a hmph noise of some sort not indicating yes or no, but basically scoffing off the question she didn't intend on answering either way. That was about as far as the communication went and that whole conversation was carried out over 3-4 times of the weird subtle body thing happening. I can't remember if that happened the night of when I regained the ability to project without being assaulted or the night after. It was one of the two.

Anyways though I find this really interesting I am trying to make myself remember to try and ask a spirit what rules I need to know. At this point the rules I am aware of are no flying in spirit zones of the astral. Wherever conscious spirits congregrate you are not permitted to fly, if you do they will throw you out or worse. Second is no asking why or how someone is in the astral, that is definitely not permitted under any variation. It might be something worth trying for someone who never did though, I would love to know what happens when they ask it. Just make sure you are in a conscious zone of the astral, an unconscious zone may not have the same results. I hope I can find out more of the rules so I can share them with others as well as know how to behave in the astral so that I do not stick out so much and constantly draw negative attention. On one lucid dream a few days or a week ago or so a spirit told me that I stick out like a sore thumb and that is why spirits are constantly gathering around me.
Old 29-12-2012, 04:44 AM
Master
I had an interesting projection last night I wanted to update you on Tobi. Well I haven't had a projection in like 4-5 days and it was starting to get kind of weird honestly. Well sometime early this morning I had 2-3 lucid dreams and I was laying in my bed falling back asleep and became lucid while still laying in my bed in my subtle body. I was floating about a foot or so above my bed and a spirit of some sort was sitting on the floor talking to me. As soon as I became lucid I said see ya to the spirit and started flying up into the planes. He latched onto me and pulled me down and started bring me down through the floor into the lower planes. I screamed "no, I am not going there tonight! Take me up or I am just going to end this projection." We started flying up right back into the my room in the RTZ.

This guy seemed pretty dark he had very weird eyes and was extremely pale. He didn't look like a healthy light spirit so I imagine he didn't intend on taking me into the upper planes. We were in the RTZ in my room and started to move near the window and I said "well I have never been outside of my house in the RTZ, let's go outside and see what's out there." This is the first time I have ever left my house in the RTZ, up until now I wasn't so sure it's possible. It seems to be because we flew out of my window and were flying up my street until we reached the t-section end of the street. We landed right about at the end of the street and he let go of me and disappeared I think. Out of no-where like 4-5 spirits of "gangster" looking individuals appeared. I live in a rather ghetto city, I only need to travel a few blocks to see people that I guess you could say aren't living in the best conditions unfortunately.

Well they all started talking to me and I asked them how often they do this. I forget what they said, nothing really important. One of them started talking to me about the Baltimore Ravens player Ed Reed, which I found very funny. We walked up the t-section cross road and onto the next road over and then suddenly one of them grabbed onto me and I fell onto the street. I flipped him over my back and kept slamming him into the ground but it didn't have any effect. So I pushed him off of me and yelled "spirits of the light, come and shed light on these dark figures!" Right after I said that they all gave me a funny look like I was delusional or something and I got the bright idea to make my hand turn into a light. Unfortunately through out this projection I kept losing my vision, it happened 3-4 times the earlier times it returned with in a few seconds. It was later in my sleeping schedule and projections at this time usually don't last long and my connection between my physical and subtle body isn't very strong usually.

This is where things got interesting though. I was using my mind to make my hand light up and suddenly my right hand bursts with light. It was a yellowish green light really bright. It was also making some sort of ringing noise, the ring was chirping sort of it was a steady low frequency ringing and every few seconds it would have a really high pitch chirp and it was happening in a regular pattern of noises. As soon as my hand lit up they all were talking with each other saying things like "oh wow", "holy ****!" Things like that they were all scared it appeared and amazed at the same time. They all backed up several steps and I was waving my hand infront of them to make them back off me and it was cool cause as I waved the light around it lit up the individual faces. It was like my hand was a flash-light and they were so impressed and scared at the same time. After keeping them away from me with the light for like 30 seconds I lost my vision again and just decided to end the projection. I hope I can re-create this effect again and make my hands turn into flash lights on a regular basis.
Old 29-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Super Moderator
This update is interesting. Regarding the RTZ I went out of my house quite a few times in the past, but not so much recently, (and lately have found to hard to get out of body for some reason) But yes it's definitely a level which can be explored if wished.
On the RTZ while outside my house, and in the field or orchard next to it, I often met random animals (cats mostly, one deer, numerous insects, and two foxes) but never people, but that figures really as I live in the countryside. So I suppose we are likely to meet whoever might be out there in their astral body....plus other factors including any "dead" who haven't moved on or are saying their goodbyes....any etheric forms, plus those strange anomalies peculiar to the RTZ that I certainly can't explain!

The light from your hand is interesting. Again another odd synchronicity....The very last time I went out of body briefly I was in my bedroom (RTZ) and looked -concentrated- on my right hand. I fully expected it to start to "melt" (as many times I've heard it said that can happen) It didn't. Then I wondered if the fingers might elongate...I stared....that didn't happen either.
Suddenly I noticed a blue/white/violet glow around my hand and decided to experiment with this. It lit up and flared right out looking much like a Kirlian photograph but more expansive. It was very lovely to look at, and responsive to will and thought. It distracted me -sure -but was worth seeing.

I hope that one day you might write a book (or even an e-book) of your astral adventures.
I for one, would certainly like to buy it!