Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-06-2014, 01:17 PM
StaroftheSea

God works in mysterious ways Elisi and did not smite all those cities nor order people to kill unless people prayed to God from their hearts to have His Love and Peace restored throughout His world for the greater good of His Children and future generations.

Man smited all of those cities and man has killed; not God Himself.

It was entirely up to Man to pray from their hearts while trusting fully in Jesus/God to restore His Love and Peace throughout all of Man's hearts souls minds and bodies for Eternity through His Holy Loving ways of which God has left Man to follow in His New Testament through Jesus and His Old Testament. Those of whom followed God's teachings while being repentant and owning their own sins were given God's Blessings Graces and Gifts Eternally and at times here.

In all generations, all cultures, and throughout all of God's Earth previously Man caused all of the negatives while not praying to Jesus/God for all positive causes 'from the heart' trusting in Him.

It is easier to blame Jesus/God whom by the way died for God and mankind in order for Jesus to give His Divine Mercy during the hour of our deaths, than own up to the fact that we have sinned during our lives, ignore those sins, move on and blame God.

Kindest wishes
Old 26-06-2014, 01:30 PM
StaroftheSea

Before you accuse yet again of "Prosetylising" or however the term is spelt, I have received this from God through my Heart and His Sorrow at people blaming Him for the woes of His Earth of which He created.

Nothing about religion Elisi.

I speak to Jesus/God and our Heavenly Mother Mary from my heart and receive Jesus and Mother Mary speaking to my heart.

Many many things here on Earth are 'averted' through heartfelt prayer trusting in Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit.

When Man fails to take time out to pray from one's own heart or in vigils praying The Holy Rosary or any of the prayers that Jesus left in His New Testament; certain things cannot be averted caused by evil through Man.

That should explain part of what I have received personally spiritually and part of what is included in Jesus' Divine Mercy Holy messages and in Jesus Holy messages to Saint Sister Faustina.

V - I say and pray and speak to Jesus/God:
I Love you Jesus/God and am sorry for all sins committed and those of my ancestors and the world, forever, Amen.

While praying the Holy Rosary - of which our Lady Mary through God has answered every one of these for three years - ie all world causes and personal causes for everyone.

Kindest wishes
Old 26-06-2014, 02:38 PM
StaroftheSea

Thank you for your wonderful thread Cianna,

Just in relation to your comment about judgement by God of people.

During Jesus' Divine Mercy Chaplet Prayer that Jesus left the world through Saint Sister Faustina, the Divine Mercy Chaplet is prayed to God The Father whom is Judge. Jesus explains this within His Divine Mercy Holy Messages - the Saint Sister Faustina diaries.

Jesus promises to those of whom pray His Divine Mercy Chaplet even just once during their lives, that Jesus will stand between God The Father as Just Judge and the dying person for that person to be granted His Divine Mercy in order to be given the opportunity to be saved and not off to hell.

This is on the Divine Mercy Thread under Christianity however to view Jesus' own Holy Image of which Jesus asked Saint Sister Faustina to paint and publish, one needs to view Jesus on Divine Mercy Saint Sister Faustina diaries on the internet.

The Divine Mercy Chaplet first prayer line is:
"Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world" x 5 times (for those interested).

Now, this is Jesus asking the world to pray those first lines to His Heavenly Father in order for us to be included in Jesus' Divine Mercy during the last hours of our death and after we have died.

The next lines from Jesus in His Divine Mercy Prayer Chaplet are:
"For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion have Mercy upon us and on the whole world" x 10 times (for those interested).

The last lines are Jesu/God asking the world to pray to His Heavenly Father (in Praise of Jesus/God asking for Jesus/God's Mercy Himself for the world):
"Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have Mercy upon us and on the whole world" x 3 times (for those interested).

Jesus' Sacred Heart with His Rays that pour forth as representation of the Pale Ray (which makes souls righteous) and the Red Ray stands for the Blood (which is the life of Souls) of which, a person, is able to be taken into Jesus' Holy Fold of His Divine Mercy, while still available; time is running out.

Jesus explains this through His Divine Mercy Holy messages to the world through Saint Sister Faustina which is under the Christianity Thread Cianna.

Jesus makes it clear that Jesus and God 'Judge' souls and Jesus includes His urgency for souls to pray His Divine Mercy Chaplet prior to running out e.g. Jesus' Divine Mercy is running out of time for souls to be able to receive.

Our Heavenly Mother Mary says at 12:55:

"Further My Children, trust in My Son Jesus your Saviour in order for forgiveness and His Mercy My Children, while there is still time".

"That is all".

Jesus has stated that if people recite Jesus' Divine Mercy Chaplet just once during their lives and in particular at Easter time focussing on Jesus and His Stations of His Cross during the Easter week at 3pm during His agonies, Jesus has promised that He will stand between His Father and the person dying.

This gives the world some hope of Jesus being able to stand between The Father and the dying person to be given His Divine Mercy for a person's Soul to be saved from God's firm judgement which is that of the strictest loving Parent while punishing for offences committed against Him eternally.

"The Mercy given to others is the Mercy I give to the soul dying".

Perhaps you may wish to post this on the Christianity Thread to discuss at some stage Cianna (you have a pretty name)!. I am most interested as to where you have received this knowledge.

Kindest wishes

Jesus stated that he and God do not judge but that there will be a judge. - Cianna
Old 26-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Experiencer
It depends which god I ended up standing in front of:

If it was the smitey, Old Testament god, I too would ask him why he needed to smite all those ancient cities (not everyone in them could have been evil - what about the babies?, and even if they were evil, killing them seems a bit over the top), then go home.

If I stood before the loving, New Testament god I'd ask if I could meet Dylan Thomas, then go home.

If I found myself standing in front of Zeus, I'd say that I hope Greece wins the World Cup, then go home.

If I ended up standing in front of Arawn, I'd ask him if I could meet Rhiannon and Blodauwedd, then go home.
Old 26-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Deactivated Account

I have no idea. I can't think of anything. Maybe because I already the know all the answers are inside me anyway. Even if I don't know them now I will do eventually, and that's fine with me.
Old 26-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would ask where Satan is so that all three of us could sit and talk about how to move us all into a place of harmony and peace.

Lynn
Old 26-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Ecthalion

What would you ask God?

Could you lend me 50p 'til payday?
Old 26-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Master
^^ buggar, you beat me to it!

id ask for more than 50p though and it wouldn't be a lend

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 26-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3
^^ buggar,
How did you know???
Quote:
you beat me to it!

id ask for more than 50p though and it wouldn't be a lend
Well, us spiritually enlightened folk know not to ask for too much. Just ask Baile! (irony)
Old 26-06-2014, 06:05 PM
Master
true true, greed and all that, note to self, be more enlightened, *kicks stone ;(

nice obi wan quote. lucas made a documentary about krishnamurti of course and yoda is believed to have been based on him, in some degree at least...plug plug:) i say because i hear his words in it. they're everywhere actually.
----------------
what would i ask God? bearing in mind that this is for fun, i imagine. some physical healing maybe.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."