Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Rayne91

Question more intuned

How do I sharpen my senses to become more intuned, I feel presences around me. As a teen I actually saw numerous souls in my grandmother room talking slow. It seemed they didnt sense me, I believe I astral projected because I was able to see the spirits and also what was happening in real time. Ive heard voices, get numerous signs through dreams about the past and future but its all sparatic how can I get intuned to where I can control it and become more sharper or vibrate at a higher vibration.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:51 AM
Rayne91

Bumping; if anyone has any advice
Old 09-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Master
Hey hun, erm.. when you were in your grandmas room hearing spirit talking slow, was this around her passings?
I also think myself that getting intuned is about yes being at the right frequency etc, getting your energys pure, your vibrations high it sounds to me like your getting alot of energys through, alot of confirmations, and maybe your human side is getting impatient.. lol But also remember were living a human experience and being intuned takes alot of time, so we dont get bombarded all the time (unless were empathic and have no idea of it!), sometimes maybe we think to be spiritual we should recieving messages etc all the time!! But maybe its about those moments that you got, its the moments.
As far as practical advice, meditate often, love loads, get into groups that are free of prejudice and rigid practice, give yourself an enviroment for it, be free to it, ask yourself what area do you most want to develop? what techniques do you use already? How are they gonna serve your higher purpose to help support other people higher purposes?
Most importantly never stop questioning ;)
Love n light Loopylucid :)
Old 09-09-2013, 09:24 PM
becklyn37

Loopylucid is right, meditate often and surround yourself with love.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:41 AM
Rayne91

Thanks and no it wasnt around her passing, i probably ap and didnt know it. Im going to start meditating though.