Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I've seen the numbers before, but I couldn't see any corrulation to anything going on in my life or maybe it's just that I 'don't get it'.

I'm glad it works for you and is a sign for you, barrynu. :-)

If you do see it(accidently),focus on what is on your mind at that time and it may start to help you.I believe we all get help and when we recognise it and be thankfull for it,we will get more.

Im glad it works for me too.
Old 30-07-2012, 02:17 PM
I must say, I laugh alot everytime I glance at the clock and it says 11:11.

What the heck is up with THAT!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Nebulous

I got into the 11 craze years ago. Eventually I realized it was all bunk. I'd get super excited because of a clock or whatever else and then precisely nothing would happen. Over and over again. So personally I don't really understand the whole trend. Actually I'm terribly curious as to where this whole thing started. Who originally pulled 11 out of thin air and said "This is the new magic number"? And more importantly.....just how much money have they made hyping people up over it? 11 million? LOL..... But no seriously I am very curious how this spiritual fad got started, it doesn't make sense to me.

That being said, it's true that I'm big on numbers...I see 1's and 2's all the time, but not on clocks or anything, it's just a weird quirk of mine that to me the world seems to be something that can be reduced to 1's and 2's....evens and odds, pairs and singles...it's just my own weird perception. In general, numbers mean a lot more to me than just quantities or a squiggle on paper...I can't explain it. Numerology makes sense to me, although the meanings most often attributed to numbers are rarely any good - there's a lot of muddied down information it seems like. Hard to find things that I really feel are intelligent, grounded explanations of numbers.
Old 18-08-2012, 02:34 AM
Master
1111 alot lately. Good to see you again 1111, **** been awhile.
Old 18-08-2012, 03:02 AM
Master
Just now, I saw 1 new message, and 111 PM's for myself.
Old 18-08-2012, 03:06 AM
Master

:) nice to see the 11's section again :P today it was a 11:11 1:11 2:22 3:33 4:44 and 5:55. Plenty of other 11's as well, esp here :)
When looking for which military branch to go into, my aunt contacted me, gave me a number and then the extention- 11 :) it may be that I should check them out a little more in detail, although beforehand it wasn't really something to look at before then. 11's tend to tell me I'm on the right track, I'm heading in the right direction, and when a series of numbers appear, often it is telling me that I am growing and that things are only going to move forward from here on out :) it tells me to keep striving in the direction I'm headed as it progresses. And of course, todays topic of the day was learning of meekness. I adored it, and it opened up my eyes to many things, and has shed a light on what I have been observing recently. So I know what directions I should head in :) and how to get there, as leadership websites appeared today, along with many new things.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 21-08-2012, 04:11 PM
twincities

I was thinking of this phenomenon as a placebo effect recently, figuring, yeah now I will be looking for these numbers how can this be real?

So I was initially surprised when that evening my wife says "It's 11:11 time for bed" and then the next morning I am at the coffee shop and the server says "11:11 make a wish". To me this was a sign that yes the phenomenon is real because when I questioned it, the next two times (pm and am) that the clock rolled around, I didn't see 11:11, it saw me!

Edit: And I am not surprised to see that the time stamp for this post is 11:11, without any attempts on my part to time such a result!!
Old 26-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Master
I'd like to give a nod and shout out to the older but shorter brother of 11:11, 1:11. Saw him the other day and said hi. Couple times lately actually. Good to see you, 111. 1111 gets so much attention, but what about 111?
Old 05-09-2012, 09:40 PM
justme_jebba

11:11 or 1:11,2:11,3:11- 7:11 and more

greetings friends,

i had many 11:11 signs few years ago before i got divorced , perhaps it was indicating huge changes which that event was very big for me and family.
i havnt seen it since, i better not speak too soon of that, touch wood i say & do for to be careful from if saying of what anything that could happen incidently

the smaller chnages i notice is when i keep seeing other 11's such as 7:11 and other that has 11 at end of it, for to look out for another change such as whether amazing or as a warning etc.
but essentially i think elevens is about change mainly , although it does have other significance such as aquarius higher spiritual numbers are 11 and 22 that have a bearing of what they do..such as creating and being supportive etc.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Pinkroses

I see 1111 and 111 all the time. For a while I was also seeing 444, 333 and 222. Before I began noticing repeating numbers, I had not read about them or heard of the phenomenon. It just started happening to me. It also began occurring during what I believed to be some sort of spiritual awakening or awareness for me. My intuition was heightened and I noticed many signs and synchronicities everywhere.

Not long after this began happening, I saw a psychic for the first time in my life. I asked what 1111 means. He said that those who see these numbers repeatedly have a connection to the spirit world. They are usually highly intuitive and have some psychic ability.

Has anyone else heard this about repeating numbers? And for those who see them, do you consider yourself intuitive or psychic?