Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 11-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Master
As i said earlier, an avatar is an anathama to the west.
but I experienced his grace
I can hear all of the arguments above, and sympathise with them.
I would be probably of the same opinion If I were you folks.
But I experienced his grace
AND
I never even met him face to face.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Sumo

I have been experiencing his divine grace right through out...

Enjoy these videos

http://vimeo.com/12613093

http://vimeo.com/7026248

http://vimeo.com/12054596

http://vimeo.com/12265515

God bless!
Old 12-08-2011, 04:58 AM
mattie

Flawless Requirement

It is often considered that if a religious or spiritual figure or even a writer has a single flaw they are deemed to be invalid in all areas.

This is a very rigorous standard that I doubt that few making this judgment could withstand!
Old 12-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
It is often considered that if a religious or spiritual figure or even a writer has a single flaw they are deemed to be invalid in all areas.

This is a very rigorous standard that I doubt that few making this judgment could withstand!

Sometimes you read something and wish that you had thought to say it, this is one of those occassions, well put mattie!
Old 12-08-2011, 09:48 AM
Sumo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
As i said earlier, an avatar is an anathama to the west.
but I experienced his grace
I can hear all of the arguments above, and sympathise with them.
I would be probably of the same opinion If I were you folks.
But I experienced his grace
AND
I never even met him face to face.

Thumbs up!
Old 12-08-2011, 09:49 AM
Sumo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie

Thumbs up!
Old 12-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Master
How to preform your own fake miracles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Qqa...eature=related
Old 12-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Master
The curtain of attachments is so dense and thick that even if you go towards religion you look for miracles. If you find Buddha standing before you, you will not recognize him. If Buddha and Satya Sai Baba are both present you will definitely move towards Satya Sai Baba, and not towards Buddha, because Buddha is not so stupid as to conjures things out of the air! You are in search of magicians. You are impressed by miracles, because your deepest desire is for the world and not for God.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You are impressed by miracles, because your deepest desire is for the world and not for God.

Leaving Sai Baba aside for the moment ... would you not say the world is full of miracles PS? Is God and the world not one and the same in one sense.

Remember the blind man in Lobsang Rhampas journey ... he wasn't really blind but what a wonderful opportunity it provided for people to give from their heart ... so the story goes ... is there a parrallel?
Old 12-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Leaving Sai Baba aside for the moment ... would you not say the world is full of miracles PS? Is God and the world not one and the same in one sense.

Remember the blind man in Lobsang Rhampas journey ... he wasn't really blind but what a wonderful opportunity it provided for people to give from their heart ... so the story goes ... is there a parrallel?
Hi Sound, no i don't resonate with miracles, the world is what it is, with our limited minds we believe that there are miracles, we like to make it all sound like fluffy duffy, just as we do with so called love, when not understood in the deeper sense. I believe that in the case of Baba, he is a total fraudster, and because of this i will expose him to what he was, but I know what you mean, and there is something in that also, but I'll leave that part to you.