Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-08-2018, 08:36 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEsoul
DR....You know your truth...You feel it with every fiber of your being...There are no words spoken here that will help you. Unless you get rid of your ego, and tell your beloved how you truly feel about her, you are wasted. She is waiting for you. Believe it, believe me You are nothing but a coward , unless you act Please do not come here for sympathy. Either man up,or go home

You almost had me. I almost contacted her.

The truth is - if someone wants to be with you, they will be with you.

Don't waste your life on false promises, expectations, and outcomes.
Old 25-08-2018, 01:05 PM
Guide

if someone wants to be with you, they will be with you.

There is much truth to this statement and I ponder it daily.
However, I also consider these energies as the classic push and pull dynamic, and it seems way too easy to get sucked into the negative vortex of doubt.

Prideful ego/self-preservation take center stage despite loving another unconditionally. Perhaps both parties fear making the first move, thus the potential love of your life stagnates and becomes a stalemate rather than a soulmate..

Acceptance that there very well may be no resolution or closure with this type of soul connection is something I try to work on everyday.
Old 25-08-2018, 03:10 PM
Knower

I really like this thread & I can relate much to the OP post!

@ A human Being
Your question directed to another reply but what struck me I want to share, not sure if this resonates or not.. You ask the question, for clarification to meaning of managing & controlling one's emotions.
I just picture latest t.f. person ( & I believe I have met 7 of my t.f.'s), this t.f. is so similar emotionally to me.
Something I do notice though is my closest of souls, the men, that which in particular connects each one to myself, it is as the men, it is that they are a bit stronger than myself in that particular area.
I would say latest t.f. is so attuned to his emotions, and others, it is a gift he has. I also feel I am very attuned to my own emotions & others.. that I can now (with age & hard work) separate myself from, others, to not have to judge or find fault, I can love at all times (though I can get upset/hurt, as well as this t.f. we are like clones this way)...
However, his gift stands out in this imo, & how he and I are different, is that my folks were very opposite. My dad was the "feeling," one, and my mom, didn't need to "feel" everything, she was more the doer, & if dad was too much of emotion, she would merely get up from table & do dishes, or just let the comments, "be."
I am more like my dad.. however, as an adult, I realize, though I am attuned to my emotions & realize the separateness of human beings (can be understanding, sensitive & realize we are all different)..
My t.f., this one in particular the one currently in my path... He has a gift to move THROUGH around others.. he can be there for them, listen, & he craves being around others (he and I both love people but I need a lot more alone time than he does)..
His GIFT, is that he doesn't distinguish or even need to, the idea of ... Controlling & Managing the emotions.
He can move through, around, people, & be with them, the emotions he seems to not be overwhelmed by.. he can listen, he WANTS To help & Be There for/with others, hearing them, their hearts, their desires, what they want.. he wants to be a part of this.

Myself.. & I think he and I are sort of clones like this.. BUT... I need to manage my emotions and it is VERY distinct for me the managing & controlling part because I CAN & DO get overwhelmed.. My t.f. is not like this.. so he doesn't even need to distinguish.. control, and manage (emotions).
I would be a better Life Coach type of person I think.. He would make a good counselor & my point... to you..
Maybe & I don't know you ... but perhaps you are someone who this control and manage is not even an issue in & of itself.

My t.f., the current t.f. guy (one of my 7) he is STRONG this way it is a gift of his. He had a traumatic growing up years.. He has been through much..
& I think he and I, our meeting and he reminds me of like a son/ grandson, though we are same age... is that someone (me) is telling him.. he is alright.
He is gifted, he is special, & there is nothing wrong with him.
He gets batted around, at times, I feel these connections, when one connects with a close soul.. & each one is distinct I believe..it is seeing the person's
gifts, getting the WHY they do what they & in particular the way one is split with each one (person)..
I do not have the strengths he has, even though we are like clones, I HAVE to detach, I HAVE to work on the distinctions more than he does of control vs. manage, not that I need to control, but my t.f. just moves through this emotional stuff with ease.. Even if people think he is an idiot about this or that.. & he is NOT ...
We both laugh.. he said once to me.. I feel, "I am beautiful inside & out, I am smart, talented, God Fearing, & I have much to offer."
I SAID YES. YOU DO, YOU ARE & you are SO RIGHT!

Oftentimes, I think people can & do suppress in society / 3Dimension, because one is conditioned, or with upbringing, circumstances, to believe they are less than what they are.
Even, to the point of gifts being suppressed as to talents, skills, because there is lack of affirmation of the person.
My t.f. is very gifted emotionally. I feel I am gifted but he trumps my gifting. I am really good at like a Life Coach thing where it is focus on healthy habits, etc.. lifestyle.. but I have to work on the Control/Manage in my own life more than he does.. T.F. can just move on through.. with himself & others.
I DO think .. that some of what he is .. is that he has suppressed himself in ways buying into the idea that he is not enough.. But these meetings of close souls are affirmations of one's beauty, inside & out, that calling that IS of God.

I have no idea if what I say will resonate & I'm to the point that it really is not I need response in life from my shares here or anywhere.. not saying I don't need to connect, I do.. but.. I wanted to share on this forum what I see with my t.f... that he seems to have a GIFT with his emotions, & his ability to BE with others, in this way. He is (this t.f.)a sweetheart, a beautiful soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I can very much relate to this, I think that's what this connection has primarily been about for me, too (and probably my 'twin' as well, we both suffered with emotional repression as the result of traumatic upbringings) - I was an acutely sensitive, highly-strung child, but I learnt in time to repress my feelings because I deemed them to be shameful. It's been an extremely difficult and painful journey, but an absolutely necessary one all the same; a life of emotional repression is scarcely a life at all, in my opinion.

Again, I'd agree (with the caveat that I'm not entirely clear on the distinction between managing emotions and controlling them - could you elaborate?). It's certainly possible to control your reactions, and also very necessary because reactive behaviour only tends to create more pain in the long run (this is something I've learnt the hard way, as is so often the case), but as far as emotions go I think it's far healthier to allow them to flow freely. Emotions are ultimately only energy, after all, so to attempt to control them is to hinder the flow of energy; that can be far easier said than done, because the majority of us learn to repress our emotions from a young age, and it is, of course, also important to act responsibly, but it's definitely worth it in the long-run, I think.
Old 25-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Knower

To add to what I just wrote above.. My own, healing, in heart/ emotions, as to "getting myself" this way, the awakening was with orig t.f. He was like both of my folks combined, in heart/ emotions.. that I connected back with myself & "got it." He (orig t.f.) is like a combination of my mom & dad in his /our hearts & emotions.. BUT I would say the current t.f. person in my life is STRONG emotionally.. & that is one of his greatest gifts.
Both this orig. t.f. person & the current t.f. person have also extreme gifting in survival skills, living off the land. Current t.f. guy is extremely knowledgable about how to grow (he was raised on a farm & mostly by his grandfather).
This t.f. & I connect in our hearts also..
Each of the closest souls to me are distinct in how we connect, & the coming back into ourselves, healing, & The Fullness of The Glory of God.
Too, I think that this current t.f. is connected to my primary soul group & I sense he needs to know orig t.f., & his family... It's like .. on this earth 3D we are coming back together for healing, love, understanding & forgiveness...
to higher dimensions & ultimately.

Each of the 6 men I believe are in my primary soul group have distinct gifting...
Old 02-09-2018, 11:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay_Reaction

The truth is - if someone wants to be with you, they will be with you.

Preach it!! I'm trying to detach (for the 100 time lol) from TF romantically, this time i think i have finally felt something really strong for another one, this never happened since TF. I'm not sure how it would go, the important thing is i can finally have some heart space for other people! Strangely, TF said he want to meet me in real life in my place in a near future and i was more worried and weird, i don't know how to explain while me is into this guy. These TFs that want you so bad but they will run again .
I know it's definitely possible to find a soulmate after TF (a kindred soul maybe?higher soulmate?) if they are still stuck into other people and don't let go.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:38 AM
Knower

@BlueCat,

It IS possible to love again (my opinion). Latest t.f. guy (I believe in the 7 & one twin ray & more soulmates, etc), I was telling him as he was so broken from his divorce of nearly 10 yrs ago, same as I was, but healing.. I told him, HEY, in heaven (this is what I see), we can have it all. ALL OF IT.
The twin ray, twin flames, soul mates.. to love & vice versa.
No "more tears, no more sorrow."

I think he is starting to understand how precious he is (he knew already he said so too) but he is embracing the power God gave him. It's not about having one, well sure one can have one.. if that works. But, to me, the soul family, that ability to love in a huge way is so powerful.

I can think of my twin ray, then I switch to twin flame, & the other twin flame, etc.. They are each beautiful souls.. & we are called for our mission & to love, & love out, to others.

This is so healing, the twin flame healing.. & some stay together likely, or soul mate, but it is that powerful love, that is healing, God's Love through closest souls..

Latest t.f. guy has been giving me some space lately, I think he is making more friends, a few more involvements.. It seems to this earth is about growth also.

I'm so happy you seem very excited about this guy.. & if nothing else a friend & yes, the t.f.'s often will run, maybe not in every case but the intensity can be such that .. well I wonder it maybe often is to do with 3D and not having all of soul family near... LOVE is powerful.
Congrats on your new sense of freedom to love again.
When I met twin ray after orig. t.f. it was so so powerful to love.
I still love my twin ray so much, all of them but the order is there, that it's not this one or that one..

HECK, I think it's ALL OF IT. Soul FAMILY. Why not? In heaven, transformed beings.. does not limit to one. Can have order or BE with one, more than another I think, but still .. ALL OF IT.
I think I have latest t.f. getting hooked on that idea.. He doesn't have to be devastated, because God Heals & we are transformed beings, love & light.

:)
Old 03-09-2018, 12:53 AM
Knower

The NDE's have helped me a lot in this, the losses, transitions. Near Death Experiences, heaven & what people have experienced there.

I also think it is about, if imagining the soul family say, then embracing that love & continuing to heal in 3D with what one loves doing .. as I also am seeing (this is my perception), that it's as much too about what we are doing in Heaven, the higher dimensions & also being near to those we love, but the power of God's Love, first, transformed beings, doing what we love, forever (with those we love!).
Old 03-09-2018, 11:10 PM
Master
57tcjc75, i think yes it's possible but it's not that easy!After TF, only another special soul can do something for you, regular karmic or very ordinary soulmates of the romantic kind won't do much or nothing at all. It could be a soul connection of the soulmate kind instead. I indulged again into meditation and chakras, i discovered i feel my sacral chakra tingling/vibrate/i don't know how to explain and some heart chakra sensations toward this "not my TF" person. We didn't talk much but well with TF i took a while (a month?? maybe more) to establish some regular communication with socials .
Old 04-09-2018, 01:14 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
57tcjc75, i think yes it's possible but it's not that easy!After TF, only another special soul can do something for you, regular karmic or very ordinary soulmates of the romantic kind won't do much or nothing at all. It could be a soul connection of the soulmate kind instead. I indulged again into meditation and chakras, i discovered i feel my sacral chakra tingling/vibrate/i don't know how to explain and some heart chakra sensations toward this "not my TF" person. We didn't talk much but well with TF i took a while (a month?? maybe more) to establish some regular communication with socials .

I had a conversation with a friend, a few years ago, as we contemplated of how we both had ended up divorced, from our respective husbands, of whom we loved & were committed to (though I understand the WHY's of my marriage ending now... ).. then we ended up each of us, falling in love with another guy. She had committed to her guy, they were engaged. I had committed to my twin ray, & had even moved to be nearer to him again, after he moved from where we had both met..
When we contemplated these things & our friendship seemed to be one where we were working through, & she may well be in my 144 soul group ...
We both came to conclusion that.. we probably are not on this earth for traditional relationship meaning (she was married for years, my marriage did not last but a number of years).. but the LESSONS were more important to us, than having, the average type of soul mate relationship..

I am around, & have been, some that I would say are guys I would consider soul mate types, but I can poke holes in the reasons why things may not work... the very same words my latest t.f. guy would say..
& it would seem that most of my closest of souls.. are not keen into the traditional soul mate, white picket fence, 3 kids, 8 to 5 job, 2 cars & a dog, type of life.. Now my folks I think are twin flames, but I will say they, were using a lot of energy on developing themselves & though they provided well for us kids.. they were not run of the mill average thinkers.. SO my life was not destined to be.. average..
Hence, I totally get what you mean. That is why I do not want to marry again. I DO want to work on, which is something I have to work hard at, BEING, and living what I have learned, the lessons of love, loss... & with friendships & doing what I love.

Honestly, I think I am meeting my closest of souls, and it's not in the cards for me to marry, again, & I had the marriage with orig. t.f. & peaceful that it is the marriage I was supposed to be in in this lifetime.. & part of my healing.
I think I was married to my twin ray in another lifetime, perhaps.. it seems that is what I see.
So, no I TOTALLY get what you mean!
What I was sensing or relating to in what you say, is that the idea of LOVE meaning more than the t.f. or even thinking about .. others.. is progress.
To love to the extent of how it is with the twin flame, the twin rays, etc.. as that is what is familiar to me now.. It's the idea one can love & to such a huge extent..
I think it is wonderful, you are able to release of t.f. if that is what needs to be & think about, the other, even if in passing.. the soul mate, or friend...
& yes, I am with you, that it is not just what one can get from or give to, but the higher purpose & energy of the connection...
Maybe? some people don't even pay attention to these things.. Not sure I did when I was younger.. but once this experience, it's hard to ignore & go back to something lower vibration.
I feel very healed though in being able to walk in groups with the heavenly knowledge that this provides.. I sense you are experiencing in these ways, that love you have for t.f. & moving in your life to experience the new.
I get what you mean.. it is like having to move away from, yet they are still there. :)
Old 05-09-2018, 02:08 AM
Master
I don't want a classic "run of the mill" relationship, i don't want kids and i don't want to stay always in a place. I'm already tired as hell to stay all the time in a place i really dislike. I would like to travel with my SM or TF, maybe having a similar job that make us travel or move often, many pets and a small house, nothing very expensive. I love to not be average and think out of the box, i was and still i'm the "outcast" of the average people but i'm not sad or depressed, i'm really happy and i love to mingle only with the ones that resonate with me (soul family). After TF, we become super picky and we don't settle for less, TF or a similar match that is probably a SM/SC kind of soul. I know TF will be still here and sending mixed signals or very direct ones if you know what i mean, it's fine if they want to reach full union but if they aren't ready and neither you it's really tiring and make you feel stuck.