Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-09-2013, 07:49 PM
BabeRuthless

Does anyone else get this?

Sometimes, when I try going to sleep at night I see faces of people I don't even know. Sometimes they aren't even human faces at all. Their facial expressions range from happy to sad to angry. Sometimes the faces are sort of scary. They only last for a second or two and then morph into something else. This kind of thing does not always happen to me and I first started experiencing this when I started becoming more spiritually in tune. Another thing is, these faces are not normal colored, they're different shades of purple, green, grey, yellow, blue and I don't know... maybe maroon?

I am not exactly sure what this is, but it must be connected with something spiritual, at least, on some sort of level.

Does this happen to anyone else on here? Or can someone at least explain to me what this is?
Old 07-09-2013, 07:20 AM
Experiencer
Hi,
I know what you mean. I experienced this too when I first started. I'd be lying in bed and all these faces were coming at me, for me it was shades of blue. It was as if the sign on my door said "welcome, we are now open" and the spirits found a way in. It was quite overwhelming and scared me to be honest. Maybe it took some focus and control, maybe even getting in touch with your guides who act somewhat like bouncers at the door, if that makes sense. A few years later I would pick up the crystal ball and again the images would come sometimes all at once, its a matter of focusing on one thing at a time. Hope that helps.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:22 PM
Master
Hey ruthless, i never worked out what this was either so im glad you posted it, im interested to hear ideas on it, i dont know how long youve already had it, but i only had it a matter of months, the faces werent coloured but there backgrounds were, they were almost transparent, i guess thats why i needed a coloured background to help them stand out, they used to be really quick in flying in, and sometimes the faces would morph, this was over 20 years ago now, but with you reminding me the images i got remain as very vivid memorys.
I asked to alot about it to at the time and got not much response, but i did get the advice to slow the faces down and it took alot of control to, but not long after i managed to they stopped.
Some ideas i had at the time was that it was kinda preparing me for 'seeing' spirit and not getting freaked out, another was id opened up my channels to a deeper degree and i was just easier to get through to, they never scared me and some once i slowed the faces down i felt i recognised, you can also try slowing it down and talking to them.
Another suggested i was closing down properly. I feel i was at the time. But i dont disregard any possibility.
Ive never had it happen again since.
It is all very curious and exciting to learn about so i look forward to the responses here :)
Love n light Loopylucid
Old 10-09-2013, 02:52 AM
BabeRuthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynah
Hi,
I know what you mean. I experienced this too when I first started. I'd be lying in bed and all these faces were coming at me, for me it was shades of blue. It was as if the sign on my door said "welcome, we are now open" and the spirits found a way in. It was quite overwhelming and scared me to be honest. Maybe it took some focus and control, maybe even getting in touch with your guides who act somewhat like bouncers at the door, if that makes sense. A few years later I would pick up the crystal ball and again the images would come sometimes all at once, its a matter of focusing on one thing at a time. Hope that helps.

That makes since, I am pretty new at all this. Maybe that's a way of the universe telling me I'm making progress, or something. Lol Thank you, I will try that!
Old 10-09-2013, 02:57 AM
BabeRuthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Hey ruthless, i never worked out what this was either so im glad you posted it, im interested to hear ideas on it, i dont know how long youve already had it, but i only had it a matter of months, the faces werent coloured but there backgrounds were, they were almost transparent, i guess thats why i needed a coloured background to help them stand out, they used to be really quick in flying in, and sometimes the faces would morph, this was over 20 years ago now, but with you reminding me the images i got remain as very vivid memorys.
I asked to alot about it to at the time and got not much response, but i did get the advice to slow the faces down and it took alot of control to, but not long after i managed to they stopped.
Some ideas i had at the time was that it was kinda preparing me for 'seeing' spirit and not getting freaked out, another was id opened up my channels to a deeper degree and i was just easier to get through to, they never scared me and some once i slowed the faces down i felt i recognised, you can also try slowing it down and talking to them.
Another suggested i was closing down properly. I feel i was at the time. But i dont disregard any possibility.
Ive never had it happen again since.
It is all very curious and exciting to learn about so i look forward to the responses here :)
Love n light Loopylucid

Wow! Yours seem so vivid! Mine are not that clear in my memory, only a vague imprint.
I notice it happens a lot more frequently when I meditate. It may be a possibility that the mind might be more open to spiritual energy in this state of consciousness. Maybe they find this is the perfect time to reach you, maybe for help or something? I don't know many people who experience this.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Master

Not experienced it as such - but I am more sensing than seeing and I've sensed energies.

The real key important thing is to challenge them - to ensure they come from a pure source. Ask them to show their light - 3 times. If they are from the light, they should reveal this and if they aren't, the challenge should ensure they go.

Be very mindful as to who / what energies you are dealing with
Old 10-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Guide

Hmmm, yeah I am with Belle here too, I sense more than I see. I think I can even see what I sense. Like a blind person makes a picture by touching the bject and then forming the picture in his head... It's hard to explain. Sometimes when I am half asleep or starting to sleep I will feel Someone around and I feel their whole body sometimes! Sometimes it's super detailed and I can tell what it is but other times its like a fuzzy blob.

I don't see many faces, I usually see pictures of places, or a bunch of words... Like I am reading a book. Or sometimes I will hear voices chattering in the background. It gets annoying sometimes. And I try to figure out what they are saying, and sometimes I think they are either talking to me, or about me. But I think most of the Time it is random chatter. Sometimes I feel the need to throw stuff at them and tell them I am trying to sleep!
Old 10-09-2013, 01:48 PM
Administrator
Hello

Much of the time it comes down to the two levels we are working at. One is the conscious brain thinking level where the brain steps in and wants to analyze and understand what one is seeing, the other level is the subconscious or inner level of the intuition the mind part of us. That part opens and closes for most and this is where the waters get muddy. The brain wants to know and understand whom the face is the intuition already accepts whom is there.

I came into this life as did me three kids with what we call clear vision where we see clearly the faces of whom is around us in Spirit or other forms of being. In that the brain has the face clear so we can more easily move to the next levels which at times is communications. Now that is not what should always be done is communications as we need to understand whom and what we are dealing with, but when one comes in so open that protection seems to come with.

Taking it slow and learning to feel with the gut and the intuition one will be able to quiet the brain and have things come more clearly. Too one should always try and be a bit more grounded as this too helps the clarity and ask for assistance from one's Guides and the protections that are in the Divine Light.

I was up most of the night with one's coming for just a "wow" ye can see me moment so a nap later will be in order. Many times that is what it is too its that connection where they can be seen, there is no message its just a wonder for them as in life they might have thought death was truly the end of all things.

Sleep is something we all need and qood quality sleep at times is hard to come by. There are crystals that help beside the bed, and a light I found in the hallway has helped the kids sleep at night. Asking to be left alone that at times is easier said than done, the more annoyed I get the more activity there is so now I just go to bed saying it is what it is let me sleep what the body needs.

Lynn
Old 22-09-2013, 02:55 PM
xaipete11

Hi,

I've had this happen as well although I've never experienced anything scary and the faces are of normal color. Occasionally though I might perceive some as black and white like an old photo or color. I had one particular instance in which I saw a series of faces (I can't say how many) none of whom I knew. The last two stood out because they had the most beautiful crystal blue eyes. One of these two, the last one, was a man and he simply smiled at me and that was it.

I've never gotten any messages and just recently read one medium's opinion that when this happens we're not supposed to get any messages. She is of the opinion that it is simply spirit's way of nudging us gently...waking us up I suppose.
Old 23-09-2013, 01:32 AM
Experiencer
Hi,

I think it's a sign that your spiritual journey has stepped onto a new level. It may be the beginning of developing your psychic ability.

Boson