Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-01-2017, 02:33 AM
Suspended
Knower

Spirits manifest in my chest area when typing.

I felt the spirits awhile back, or it's a new one, but I am not sure. Yesterday as I try to type in here to speak freely, and it manifest in my chest then push pretty hard like manifesting. Then the aura turn yellowish brown, and it even let me see it yellow in color. It feels earthy kind of feelings low vibes.

Anyway I am not sure what these are, but it manifest what I type, or something that it doesn't like almost like controlling me, or trying to tell me to stop, or something so I don't want to feed it, but I should have legal right to speak how I wanna speak without any interference.

Anyway I was just wondering if anybody wanna give me advice, or have similar experience.
Old 16-01-2017, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier
but I should have legal right to speak how I wanna speak without any interference.
Allow yourself the right to speak, and then you'll be able to. Do you know why so many people are unhappy? They won't allow themselves to live life in a joyful, happy state. We create all kinds of reasons why we can't, set up all sorts of roadblocks and hurdles for ourselves.
Old 16-01-2017, 03:52 AM
Suspended
Knower

I did allow myself the right to speak. It kept getting stronger, and stronger, and now I am empathy the spirits, and feeling it, and everything.

It's like it's lodging in certain part of my heart area it's the size of a slug, and it really move like it's physical.

I don't know if I want to tick it off, and cause more damage to myself.
Old 16-01-2017, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier
It's like it's lodging in certain part of my heart area
I don't know if I want to tick it off, and cause more damage to myself.
Allow yourself the right to rid yourself and be free of it. Do you know why so many relationships - family, friends, partners - are unhappy? Because people don't allow themselves to right to live life in an unburdened state, free of others' expectations, demands and judgments.