Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 13-06-2014, 03:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Pahana: The True White Brother

Pahana (Bahana) if coming from the East will be a great leader basically and if from the west a horrible dictator! This is a white man who was prophesied by the Hopi Native Americans! They also said he will have two travel companions, a female from Irish ancestry and a male from German ancestry.

I haven't found a ton of websites dedicated to this, but I have found books if your interested in the full thing!!!
Old 13-06-2014, 05:00 AM
elisi

if you want an accurate and true account of the hopi prophecy, read 'hotevila' by thomas mails and grandfather dan evehema.

grandfather dan was one of the traditional hopi elders. i had the opportunity to spend some time with him on the hopi rez and he told me the prophecy and how the traditionals and progressives are at odds.

be careful-there are certain people (white men) who are spreading the hopi prophecy on some websites/message boards but it isn't the true one.
Old 18-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Deactivated Account

I will have to read 'hotevila'! Sounds interesting... Ive been working with my spirit animals for some time now!

Your correct, many people will use the weakness of others to obtain what they desire... especially faith in something... truly despicable...