Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 03-07-2016, 12:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
Smiling at the image of guides appearing as Greek gods!

My main guide calls himself Johnny- he looks like a long haired hippy with the most infectious smile, and loves to give me messages via 1970s pop songs. His energy is happy and playful. Lol!! Wouldn't expect a Scorpio to have a happy-go-lucky guide, but I suspect he chooses this persona to remind me to lighten up. I know he is there when I suddenly feel like smiling, feel tingles at the back of my scalp - and often have some lyrics running through my mind - for DAYS. This week he has been barraging me with a song from It's a Beautiful Day called The Girl With No Eyes. The main refrain, "Doesn't everybody know...love takes a lifetime?" Just typing that gives me chills all over my head. It's like, "Okay Johnny - I get it, stop, I get it!" Lol. Sorry if I went off topic. We don't often discuss guides in astrology.
It's okay to go off topic, I really find interesting when songs come from nowhere...the other day I got this bit replaying over and over:
"Heaven, I'm in heaven
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak"
Shame on me for not even knowing the name of this song(I had to check online the name and full lyrics, "Cheek to Cheek"), I just knew that it was Frank Sinatra's version I'm not sure if it was guide sent, but funny thing is that I can sing this song comfortably w/my vocal range. If there's any more meaningful message behind this, I think I'm missing out. Beach Boys's song "God Only Knows" got stuck on my head during a whole day too, it's great that both songs are pleasing to listen.

A guide telling me about astrology is something entirely new, though I fancy more astrology for telling me about my personality aspects than "predicting" or planning the future.

I should've noticed before that this guide has chosen presenting himself as Hermes, because once I had a dream(prior this astrology dream) that a man resembled that guy with similar name initially(that is average looking), but then the face became completely different, blond, long haired and having some sort of light around him, like some bright aura. That makes you think, "Who's this God?" because the guy is literally emanating light, you kinda feel there's something divine to it. I first felt admiration.
It was all about the name, it was a hint. I felt stalked and a little upset as he was following me then he blocked my way with musical instruments and when I finally got around everything he placed in my way(guitars, bass, drums, violins, etc so many stuff that I was shocked by the number of it, it wasn't like he was going to play all of them alone), the road appeared blocked once again by something else, bigger. Some people lead me to the left that went to stairs and then I found myself in a museum where I was contemplating a set of sculptures, human figures. Once again a tip about Greek Mythology, I think. (I failed to make the connection at the time)
But then again, why would a guide bother with making an impression? Wouldn't it suggest a big ego or this is just how he is? I find it visual appealing but this is not necessary to have my attention. Straightforward talk is easier

Johnny seems to be cool, guess I'll call mine Hermes, lol. Maybe he was just trying to present his name. I found this bit of information online:
He was also credited with inventing fire, dice (and so was worshipped by gamblers in his capacity as god of luck and wealth), musical instruments, in particular, the lyre (made from a tortoise shell), and the alphabet.

source:http://www.ancient.eu/Hermes/
So perhaps this would explain the dream.
Old 03-07-2016, 03:28 AM
Master
The songs are always messages. It is often not about what the song is about but the repeating words, that make the impression..The words that stand out are your messages.

The guide that plays the music is responsible for playing the songs.

I think that is what that dream was about that you had. All the musical instruments piled up and blocking your way....

He is definitely a guide. I don't think it matters what you call him. I would call him Hermie, that is just what I got. I can see the images that you describe also and I recognize many elements.