Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-07-2015, 08:38 PM
7-Days-Luck

WHOOP~! MORE ASTRALS WITH STORIES TO SHOW 8D

I obviously did not come back without new stories and new astrals It's not only going to be the astrals my psychic friend met, I am also going to show one I met. We will start with the ones my friend met first. First, let me remind, this is not meant to limit your perspective and ideas of the astral zone. This is to show the 1% of the ENTIRE LIMITLESS THINGS TO EXPLOOORE. I shall begin to tell stories in a really storytelling narrative manner. So it may sound like a story out from a novel~

MEET MR. C (His name was complicated, it started with C but I forgotten, I am sorry dsjnfkjnds)

This here, is a neutral being (I think), my friend mentioned him to be huuuge. The two little ones at the bottom left is to compare heights of themselves along with their familiar Pzykee. No, he wasn't wearing a top hat, that was just an art joke (laughs). ALSO, don't get your hopes up. Mr C doesn't wear fluffy animal slippers, that was also a joke art. Yeah, how sad, it would have been awesome if he actually had those AHAHAHAH

CHAPTER 1 - MEETING THE 'NEIGHBOR'
Alright, now to begin with my friend's story. To make things easy for readers, my psychic friend shall be called 'Buddy' throughout the story and their familiar is called 'Pzykee'. And whenever Buddy astral projects, he moves around as his familiar, Pzykee. With that, most astrals will see Buddy as Pzykee, a strong astral. This happened when Buddy was astral projecting and about to visit me at my home. Feeling adventurous, Buddy decided to try a shortcut so they opened a random portal and goes through it. However, they accidentally barged into someone's home. It was a big room, a huuuge seemingly endless space of white. There, they met a big and overwhelmingly powerful being. This was the first time Buddy and Pzykee felt so overwhelmed and intimidated. They could sense how powerful he was and they acted cautiously. Buddy decided to try talking with the big man. They asked who was he, is he friend or foe? The big man who always have the stern serious look just stares down at them, with no word. Feeling uneasy, Buddy decided to leave the room then. After they exited the portal and back into their own house, they suddenly felt like something watching them. Buddy looked around, and to their huge shock, they saw TWO BIG EYES at the ceiling, staring down at them. Imagine how scary was that! Recognizing the eyes and presence, they knew it was the same big man they met. Feeling threatened and intruded, they angrily head back through the portal and into the white room. They attempt to attack the big quiet stranger, using as much light energy to burn the powerful being. However, it had no affect on him. Desperate, Buddy switched to using dark energy to attack the being and still no affect. The huge being didn't attacked but he was definitely annoyed. Finally, he spoke "GET OUT." With that, he kicked Buddy and Pzykee out of his room and they landed back into Buddy's house. Buddy was stunned and tired from overusing their energy, but they quickly close the portal. Buddy ends the astral projection and wakes up, still shocked from the whole experience and even confusing themselves a little if it was a dream. After a while, their two cats suddenly came into the room and both sat down, STARING at the wall where Buddy opened the portal. It was weeeeirrrd.

CHAPTER 2 - THE DISCUSSION
After the experience, Buddy shared their story with me. Obviously, I was spooked by the story. Buddy mentioned they quickly ended the projection and not visit me is so that they wouldn't end up bringing the strong scary astral over to my place. Buddy telling me that made it more scary. After a while of being chicken, I finally calmed down and share my opinions. I told Buddy how ridiculous and rude they were to barge into someone's room and then attacking them. But of course, I do understand why they would be cautious. If I met an overwhelmingly strong being, I would be cautious too. Buddy also said that this experience could be one of things 'Foxy' warned them about. Warned about to not be too carefree in venturing around so much. Then, we discussed about the giant being. I guessed that the being may be a native spirit ever since the viking times since Buddy lives in Sweden, which could explain the way the man looked like. We also joked about how thick his hair looked (laughs). Of course, any astral being can look however they want. Next, we discussed on whether he was a dark, light or neutral being. We figured that he definitely wasn't a dark being, and definitely not light, so neutral being it is. Besides, what kind of dark being would make their own room all clean white? Finally, I told Buddy what I thought about the astral. I told that he really didn't seemed like a bad guy since he didn't even attacked Buddy that time besides being a little creepy and kicking them out (LOL). I told buddy, the next time they astral project, they should go apologize to the astral. Buddy was hesitating and reluctant to do it, but agreed to do so.

CHAPTER 3 - AN ACQUAINTANCE
The next time Buddy astral projected, they spotted the astral sitting by their bed and were shocked. They asked what the astral was doing in their room and he replied that he wanted to get a closer look at their barrier. You see, Buddy always puts up a light barrier around themselves to protect from pesky astrals. The big astral said he was like a barrier smith or something. Quite an interesting way to put it though. With that, Buddy and the astral introduced themselves properly. I still apologize for not being able to remember the astral's name, so we shall stick with 'Mr. C'. Finally, Buddy apologized to Mr. C for their rudeness last time and C accepted it. After the little conversation, Buddy felt more at ease with C, seeing he is not a bad guy. Mr. C is still a rather quiet astral for a big guy. Not having anymore to say, he left the room, fading away. After that projection, Buddy shared the entire story with me. I joked with Buddy that they made a new 'friend', well, an acquaintance~ I find it fun to know that Buddy now has a 'neighbor'. However, Buddy finds that thought not that exciting. Pft~ From then on, Buddy would once in a while visit and contact Mr. C, which only happened a second time. It's hard for the awkward Buddy to strike up a conversation with the quiet and serious Mr. C

--------------------------------------------------------

MEET THE NERDY BIRD-CLOPS

Believe it or not, but this nerdy looking bird thing is a dark being Most of the dark beings we met and heard of are scary, jerks, and tough. But this guy? He is just an awkward bird-clops, even Buddy said so XD Yes, in the picture Buddy drew, this dark being has bird-like features and only one big eye, and he is totally not scary. I am liking this guy a lot~ OH, and Buddy said the lanky looking astral is much taller than Pzykee. The interesting thing about this guy is his color palette. Black body and yellow eye. Many people shared stories of dark beings that seemed similar. Maybe it's because many dark beings have this particular color palette? That is just my guess. I wonder a lot about it.

STORY
That day, Buddy was visiting their friend and staying over at their house. Realizing that they never astral projected at their friend's house, Buddy does so. Projecting as their familiar, Pzykee, they spot someone around. They saw a tall dark being chilling and hang around. After the dark being spotted Pzykee (who is actually Buddy), he freaked out and panicked, saying 'Please don't hurt me! I wasn't doing anything!'. Before the dark being could get away, Buddy grabbed him by the neck and make sure to have him face them. Knowing this guy is a dark being, Buddy acted threatening and warned the black bird 'Don't you ever try to hurt anyone in this house, because if you do, I will make you suffer. Okay?'. The scared dark being agreed and Buddy let him go. Thinking things are fine, Buddy ended the astral projection. Later, Buddy shared the story with me along with the drawn picture. I really enjoyed the story~ Though I felt sorry for the dark being. I told Buddy they can try contacting the bird-clops since they had already met them. But then again, for what reason would one want to contact a dark being? Unless they want to chat (laughs).

MEET THE ASTRAL WHO I CALLED 'COMPANY'

Alright, I drew this picture (Yaaaay). And I am SO SORRY for making him LOOK SO SCARY. Well, I know some may find this scary (dfjnsjd). I still apologize greatly for failing to picture him out accurately. He was actually awesome looking and had some headstyle blurry shape around his bald head but I didn't draw since I couldn't remember that part properly. So have a scary grey bald man (cries I am sorry dsjndfsjnfsdj yet I am also laughing) Just so you all know, this may or may not be his true form.

STORY
Alright, I had made previous posts in this forum where I shared my stories of weird dreams where I was sometimes accompanied by a mysterious company. This 'company' always comes in different forms and have different roles in each of my different dreams. How I recognized 'company' is that I will always feel a company or notice him. I know he is a guy but I could never recognize his voice, as if I receive just his messages in my head. In whatever dream parts he is present, are the parts I remember clearly. He always appears in my ap-mix-dreams and will teach or show me hints on how to handle my astral adventures. He already taught me the joy of flight in astral, able to sense things even without sight, making sure to not get carried away in astral adventures and to be cautious of certain astrals I shall meet. So far, those I mentioned I considered lesson hints.

This recent one was different, in this one, he shows. I wasn't sure how much of my dream may have influenced this particular astral projection. The astral projection happened during my evening nap. I exit my body by sitting up and had astral blindess. I stayed put and decided to focus my vision. I managed to see my bedroom for very short moment before it turned black again. Suddenly, I had a weird sense-vision where I was able to see myself. Suddenly, I see myself transforming into a grey man, yellow eyes and cool white grin with some sharp teeth. Compared to the creepy picture, I remembered him as awesome looking. I wasn't scared of him at all, he doesn't give any bad feeling. I just felt him radiating energy. He looks at me, at where my sense-vision eyes are seeing him. He just grins and said he will show me something, before cackling excitedly. My sense-vision follows him and I don't remember exiting the house so I think we teleported out instead. We were outside of my house and then he began running. Since he is also me, I could feel myself running. It was AMAZING! I felt bursting with energy, so light and easy on my feet. I--well, we ran at a super fast speed, faster than a cheetah. It was like magic! We ran through my neighborhood, mainly around the big park. As we ran through some areas, we even scared a few cats away. Like I said, it was AMAZING! It felt so great! I just felt like I was one with the wind. We just kept running until I blacked out and drifted into some random dream which I can't even remember. When I woke up, I remembered the experience and realized I couldn't remember his voice at all. It's was the same thing, not able to recognize the voice, knowing he was a guy and knowing it was the same presence.

I am sorry if I drew 'company' out as if he is some bad guy but he definitely wasn't creepy like the picture. He was AWESOME. He showed me the joy of things I could do in astral. There is already so much fun things and possibilities we could do in astral and running as light and fast as nature's wind is miraculous~ While I thought it may just be a dream, one side of me kept believing it is all real~ 'Company' is indeed a mysterious astral. I am not sure if he is my guide or not but I am positive I will get to know him more in the future.

Once again, I remind that I am not sure if that is 'company's' accurate form or not. It may just be another different form he took for fun or to suit the occassion. (I still feel bad for picturing him out creepily djnfjdsn) And that's all for astral stories today~ Hope you guys get to meet some cool astrals too XD You guys are free to share opinions~
Old 28-07-2015, 04:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
I obviously did not come back without new stories and new astrals It's not only going to be the astrals my psychic friend met, I am also going to show one I met. We will start with the ones my friend met first. First, let me remind, this is not meant to limit your perspective and ideas of the astral zone. This is to show the 1% of the ENTIRE LIMITLESS THINGS TO EXPLOOORE. I shall begin to tell stories in a really storytelling narrative manner. So it may sound like a story out from a novel~

MEET MR. C (His name was complicated, it started with C but I forgotten, I am sorry dsjnfkjnds)

This here, is a neutral being (I think), my friend mentioned him to be huuuge. The two little ones at the bottom left is to compare heights of themselves along with their familiar Pzykee. No, he wasn't wearing a top hat, that was just an art joke (laughs). ALSO, don't get your hopes up. Mr C doesn't wear fluffy animal slippers, that was also a joke art. Yeah, how sad, it would have been awesome if he actually had those AHAHAHAH

CHAPTER 1 - MEETING THE 'NEIGHBOR'
Alright, now to begin with my friend's story. To make things easy for readers, my psychic friend shall be called 'Buddy' throughout the story and their familiar is called 'Pzykee'. And whenever Buddy astral projects, he moves around as his familiar, Pzykee. With that, most astrals will see Buddy as Pzykee, a strong astral. This happened when Buddy was astral projecting and about to visit me at my home. Feeling adventurous, Buddy decided to try a shortcut so they opened a random portal and goes through it. However, they accidentally barged into someone's home. It was a big room, a huuuge seemingly endless space of white. There, they met a big and overwhelmingly powerful being. This was the first time Buddy and Pzykee felt so overwhelmed and intimidated. They could sense how powerful he was and they acted cautiously. Buddy decided to try talking with the big man. They asked who was he, is he friend or foe? The big man who always have the stern serious look just stares down at them, with no word. Feeling uneasy, Buddy decided to leave the room then. After they exited the portal and back into their own house, they suddenly felt like something watching them. Buddy looked around, and to their huge shock, they saw TWO BIG EYES at the ceiling, staring down at them. Imagine how scary was that! Recognizing the eyes and presence, they knew it was the same big man they met. Feeling threatened and intruded, they angrily head back through the portal and into the white room. They attempt to attack the big quiet stranger, using as much light energy to burn the powerful being. However, it had no affect on him. Desperate, Buddy switched to using dark energy to attack the being and still no affect. The huge being didn't attacked but he was definitely annoyed. Finally, he spoke "GET OUT." With that, he kicked Buddy and Pzykee out of his room and they landed back into Buddy's house. Buddy was stunned and tired from overusing their energy, but they quickly close the portal. Buddy ends the astral projection and wakes up, still shocked from the whole experience and even confusing themselves a little if it was a dream. After a while, their two cats suddenly came into the room and both sat down, STARING at the wall where Buddy opened the portal. It was weeeeirrrd.

CHAPTER 2 - THE DISCUSSION
After the experience, Buddy shared their story with me. Obviously, I was spooked by the story. Buddy mentioned they quickly ended the projection and not visit me is so that they wouldn't end up bringing the strong scary astral over to my place. Buddy telling me that made it more scary. After a while of being chicken, I finally calmed down and share my opinions. I told Buddy how ridiculous and rude they were to barge into someone's room and then attacking them. But of course, I do understand why they would be cautious. If I met an overwhelmingly strong being, I would be cautious too. Buddy also said that this experience could be one of things 'Foxy' warned them about. Warned about to not be too carefree in venturing around so much. Then, we discussed about the giant being. I guessed that the being may be a native spirit ever since the viking times since Buddy lives in Sweden, which could explain the way the man looked like. We also joked about how thick his hair looked (laughs). Of course, any astral being can look however they want. Next, we discussed on whether he was a dark, light or neutral being. We figured that he definitely wasn't a dark being, and definitely not light, so neutral being it is. Besides, what kind of dark being would make their own room all clean white? Finally, I told Buddy what I thought about the astral. I told that he really didn't seemed like a bad guy since he didn't even attacked Buddy that time besides being a little creepy and kicking them out (LOL). I told buddy, the next time they astral project, they should go apologize to the astral. Buddy was hesitating and reluctant to do it, but agreed to do so.

CHAPTER 3 - AN ACQUAINTANCE
The next time Buddy astral projected, they spotted the astral sitting by their bed and were shocked. They asked what the astral was doing in their room and he replied that he wanted to get a closer look at their barrier. You see, Buddy always puts up a light barrier around themselves to protect from pesky astrals. The big astral said he was like a barrier smith or something. Quite an interesting way to put it though. With that, Buddy and the astral introduced themselves properly. I still apologize for not being able to remember the astral's name, so we shall stick with 'Mr. C'. Finally, Buddy apologized to Mr. C for their rudeness last time and C accepted it. After the little conversation, Buddy felt more at ease with C, seeing he is not a bad guy. Mr. C is still a rather quiet astral for a big guy. Not having anymore to say, he left the room, fading away. After that projection, Buddy shared the entire story with me. I joked with Buddy that they made a new 'friend', well, an acquaintance~ I find it fun to know that Buddy now has a 'neighbor'. However, Buddy finds that thought not that exciting. Pft~ From then on, Buddy would once in a while visit and contact Mr. C, which only happened a second time. It's hard for the awkward Buddy to strike up a conversation with the quiet and serious Mr. C

MEET THE NERDY BIRD-CLOPS

Believe it or not, but this nerdy looking bird thing is a dark being Most of the dark beings we met and heard of are scary, jerks, and tough. But this guy? He is just an awkward bird-clops, even Buddy said so XD Yes, in the picture Buddy drew, this dark being has bird-like features and only one big eye, and he is totally not scary. I am liking this guy a lot~ OH, and Buddy said the lanky looking astral is much taller than Pzykee. The interesting thing about this guy is his color palette. Black body and yellow eye. Many people shared stories of dark beings that seemed similar. Maybe it's because many dark beings have this particular color palette? That is just my guess. I wonder a lot about it.

STORY
That day, Buddy was visiting their friend and staying over at their house. Realizing that they never astral projected at their friend's house, Buddy does so. Projecting as their familiar, Pzykee, they spot someone around. They saw a tall dark being chilling and hang around. After the dark being spotted Pzykee (who is actually Buddy), he freaked out and panicked, saying 'Please don't hurt me! I wasn't doing anything!'. Before the dark being could get away, Buddy grabbed him by the neck and make sure to have him face them. Knowing this guy is a dark being, Buddy acted threatening and warned the black bird 'Don't you ever try to hurt anyone in this house, because if you do, I will make you suffer. Okay?'. The scared dark being agreed and Buddy let him go. Thinking things are fine, Buddy ended the astral projection. Later, Buddy shared the story with me along with the drawn picture. I really enjoyed the story~ Though I felt sorry for the dark being. I told Buddy they can try contacting the bird-clops since they had already met them. But then again, for what reason would one want to contact a dark being? Unless they want to chat (laughs).

MEET THE ASTRAL WHO I CALLED 'COMPANY'

Alright, I drew this picture (Yaaaay). And I am SO SORRY for making him LOOK SO SCARY. Well, I know some may find this scary (dfjnsjd). I still apologize greatly for failing to picture him out accurately. He was actually awesome looking and had some headstyle blurry shape around his bald head but I didn't draw since I couldn't remember that part properly. So have a scary grey bald man (cries I am sorry dsjndfsjnfsdj yet I am also laughing) Just so you all know, this may or may not be his true form.

STORY
Alright, I had made previous posts in this forum where I shared my stories of weird dreams where I was sometimes accompanied by a mysterious company. This 'company' always comes in different forms and have different roles in each of my different dreams. How I recognized 'company' is that I will always feel a company or notice him. I know he is a guy but I could never recognize his voice, as if I receive just his messages in my head. In whatever dream parts he is present, are the parts I remember clearly. He always appears in my ap-mix-dreams and will teach or show me hints on how to handle my astral adventures. He already taught me the joy of flight in astral, able to sense things even without sight, making sure to not get carried away in astral adventures and to be cautious of certain astrals I shall meet. So far, those I mentioned I considered lesson hints.

This recent one was different, in this one, he shows. I wasn't sure how much of my dream may have influenced this particular astral projection. The astral projection happened during my evening nap. I exit my body by sitting up and had astral blindess. I stayed put and decided to focus my vision. I managed to see my bedroom for very short moment before it turned black again. Suddenly, I had a weird sense-vision where I was able to see myself. Suddenly, I see myself transforming into a grey man, yellow eyes and cool white grin with some sharp teeth. Compared to the creepy picture, I remembered him as awesome looking. I wasn't scared of him at all, he doesn't give any bad feeling. I just felt him radiating energy. He looks at me, at where my sense-vision eyes are seeing him. He just grins and said he will show me something, before cackling excitedly. My sense-vision follows him and I don't remember exiting the house so I think we teleported out instead. We were outside of my house and then he began running. Since he is also me, I could feel myself running. It was AMAZING! I felt bursting with energy, so light and easy on my feet. I--well, we ran at a super fast speed, faster than a cheetah. It was like magic! We ran through my neighborhood, mainly around the big park. As we ran through some areas, we even scared a few cats away. Like I said, it was AMAZING! It felt so great! I just felt like I was one with the wind. We just kept running until I blacked out and drifted into some random dream which I can't even remember. When I woke up, I remembered the experience and realized I couldn't remember his voice at all. It's was the same thing, not able to recognize the voice, knowing he was a guy and knowing it was the same presence.

I am sorry if I drew 'company' out as if he is some bad guy but he definitely wasn't creepy like the picture. He was AWESOME. He showed me the joy of things I could do in astral. There is already so much fun things and possibilities we could do in astral and running as light and fast as nature's wind is miraculous~ While I thought it may just be a dream, one side of me kept believing it is all real~ 'Company' is indeed a mysterious astral. I am not sure if he is my guide or not but I am positive I will get to know him more in the future.

Once again, I remind that I am not sure if that is 'company's' accurate form or not. It may just be another different form he took for fun or to suit the occassion. (I still feel bad for picturing him out creepily djnfjdsn) And that's all for astral stories today~ Hope you guys get to meet some cool astrals too XD You guys are free to share opinions~
I've seen really massive beings both in the past and recently in the astral. Recently there was some massive event going on in the public one night when I kept projecting/lucid dreaming. Later on I found out in that dimension they called it the "red festival." Now keep in mind in the astral it's not uncommon to see beings appearing in the form of Humans but of varying heights, in many ways their hierarchy often seems to be dictated by the size of a being. Obviously not always, but in many cases the taller/bigger beings seem to be higher up in their natural hierarchy. But anyways when the experience began I was walking around in what I'm assuming was the RTZ since it looked similar to my neighborhood in this dimension. And tons of beings were everywhere. Standing around and talking with each other in groups, walking around from place to place, etc. It was like during a parade where you see people everywhere partaking in the event. I walked forward and got close to the church and decided I wanted to see what was going on there. I saw there like 12-15 foot beings with Human bodies and lion heads. I'm sure this was a Triporting experience because apparently the body I was in wasn't on "their side" because they all acted like I was nuts for being there and started hassling me. Then some beings about the same height with Human bodies and like antelope/goat heads came and saved me. Honestly I could go on about these experiences that night for hours but about the big people. Later on I was walking around with the beings who "saved me" and there were 3 massive beings probably like 50-100 feet tall walking down the street. At first they appeared as like ancient Gods like Human bodies with ancient clothing on and big long beards and so forth. But about half way before they passed me their image switched into Star Wars stuff, like storm troopers and stuff like that. I know the lion/goat head beings were tall too because they picked me up and carried me on their shoulder and I was like maybe a third as tall as them to half as tall at the most. So either I was Triported into a really small body, or they were big.

Another Triporting experience I was sitting on some massive like 50 foot tall Humans shoulders in a mall and every Human there was 50 foot tall, I was the only small being. Everything in the mall was their size so it all looked so massive to me. Shirts that could be a blanket to cover up 10 of me, shoes that would be as big as a car for me, the list went on. Once again I never gathered if I was just really small in that experience or they were big, either way they were much bigger than I was.

Lastly the grey colored being I've seen many beings with grey and black colored skin in the astral. From light greys to actual deep shapes of charcoal and black. They seem to be quite common honestly, I've just never been able to gather enough info on what race they actually are. I have a being who I'm in some capacity "friends" with who claims he "doesn't have a name" but people call him "Big Al." He usually takes the form of this boy I grew up with named Nick so I usually call him Nick, I've asked him if he prefers me calling him Big Al or Nick he said either is fine. I'm pretty sure Big Al is "dark" but honestly he's very friendly and nice and has always been extremely nice to me. He has saved me many times from all different types of situations. Which of course bends the ideology that all "dark" beings are evil and bad and all "light" beings are good and honest.