Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosannarose
Well yes exactly. So what you need to do is to stop allowing them to dominate you and 'feed' off your fear/anxiety. Take a stand, look them straight in the face, and tell them to buzz off. Or you could try laughing. Also, you don't need to contact your spirit guide to get protection. Simply ask God to help you. Or, maybe invoke the Cross of Truth as you have done, and the White Dove of Purity.

laughing at alien races can be an extremely bad idea. I mocked the reptilians one time as I had no fear of them at all and really thought they couldnt do anything to hurt me.

so they made me pay for this big time (they then tortured me) and just trying to get them to "buzz off" didnt work when they decided to harrass me after I'd done that. I did ask my spirit guides for protection but it didnt help and I also did ask God for help which didnt work either.

its best to stay out of these other beings ways when one can and certainly not to go and do stuff to stir them up.
Old 30-08-2016, 07:48 PM
Deactivated Account

I'm a sensitive clairaudient and clairvoyant and I deal with them 24/7. In my small community, we just call them "shadows" or "shadow angels". They're harmless in the sense that they can't really cause any physical damage, but they can certainly do a number on your psyche and soul body. They purposely try to evoke emotional reactions. The only advice I could give (since I've experienced everything under the sun with them, including bullying, torture, affection, and adventure) is just don't give them the satisfaction of driving you crazy. It's all smoke and mirrors with them - lies and tricks. They do pull me out of body into some pretty bizarre astral projections, and as a result, I've had some cool experiences. But besides that, they're not good for much else and it's not worth giving them the attention they so desperately crave in the astral plane.
Old 31-08-2016, 12:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
Certain ones CAN harm you, but most entities, even fear-inducing ones don't seem to see any point in doing it for no reason, except for when I tried using positive energy to overpower one, it unrighteously fought back with negative, stinging energy. And I didn't expect it too. There has been other times they have tried to dominate me using harmful energy, but it's not really that bad.

But have you ever seen any astral spiders before? Those will sting and bite for no reason. I never have been hurt by them, though one time while interacting with a ghost of a cat in my apartment, the cat had lay down beside me, and a huge brownish/orange spider crawled down the wall behind it and stung the cat. I heard a quick *zap*. The cat turned around and starting batting at it with it's paw and tried playing with it. It was kind of funny :P

thought this thread is very old, Im finding it an interesting one.

yes the astral spiders. I find those to be the most common kind of astral parasite Ive experienced and Ive seen these in various forms.

and yes they do attack even those who cant see them and arent aware of them eg they may feel something like a sting on thier skin but have no idea why they have just felt it. These do attack for no reason but the person always has something in their energy field which they are attracted too.

These are good examples on how a persons fear of the entity doesnt always attract entities seeing most people get affected by these yet are unaware of these doing it.
Old 31-08-2016, 12:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke
As i previously stated, Don't play them at their game. Just know that they can't hurt you. Move you mind to a better place, don't try and remove them, just move yourself away from them, if this means waking up then do so.

They don't want to waste energy, so when they realise they arent getting anything from you, they will move on to someone or something else.

the more you fight and resist them, the more they gain from your attempts.

hope it helps
Luke

there are things out there which are very dangerous though its unlikely to come across one of these. I had an ancient Egyptian entity actually almost kill me after I intruded into an old tomb it must of been protecting (obviously those Egyptians must of known how to invoke and use some real nasties)

this entity which followed me back from what I thought was a failed an astral projection to Egyptian tomb, made it so I couldnt physically breath, it hold me so I couldnt move other then squirm around as it held me and blew an a thick dense suffocating energy into my face. BAy the time I broke free of it and ran from my bed (it took the help from a spiritual master for me to do that as I couldnt myself no matter how hard I tried), my PHYSICAL FACE was all kinds of hues (my lips were actually very blue along with face being blue, white and other colours, I really wasnt looking good) as I literally hadnt been able to breath when it did what it did. i sat up all night that night after seeing that it actually had managed to physically affect me (which was a shock to me), crying my eyes out. I almost died.

Others have been left with marks on their physical bodies after bad astral attacks in places where they couldnt scratch themselves (I've met people that happened too).

though it may not be common, people do get hurt at times by these.
Old 31-08-2016, 12:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Like others have said, it is better to use prayer and positive emotions to separate yourself from these beings by ascending to a higher plane where they cannot go. You really have to feel and believe what you are saying. Directing these phrases and energies toward these beings will just make them feel offended by what you are trying to do and they might attack. When raising yourself you will find that it's like they cannot see you anymore, but you can still see them. As you go to a higher plane, they disappear. But some of these beings aren't restricted to the lower astral for some reason.

Just last night I was meditating and I spotted this black staticky thing on my wall, so I tried raising my kundalini energy, and I could feel myself go into a higher plane, but then it felt like something suddenly appeared next to me, sitting behind me. I'm pretty sure it was that reptilian. Anyways, all my chakras were activated, and I feel this thing put it's hand ontop my head (crown chakra) and start massaging it. I asked what it was doing, it didn't reply. I could feel like my consciousness and awareness was starting to fade away. Almost how it feels to pass out in real life. It was very alarming, so I immediately pull myself out of my meditation.

its sometimes good to know what they are doing to a person as you know then what you are up against. They can take advantage of people being naive about them or what they are doing.

One time after I mocked them (I didnt think they could hurt me so didnt hold the respect I should of done on coming across them astrally, I'd interupted some meeting a group of them in some kind of uniforms were having) but they did get me back later by attacking me and using a lazer device on my crown which really really hurt, they were causing me pain to the point I was about to pass out but then every time they reached that point they'd ease back so I didnt get that freedom to pass out so they could keep on hurting me.

They really punished me as I'd made them quite angry. I should of just left the place when I found myself somewhere where they were instead of messing with them and then going back to my body thinking that was that and they couldnt or wouldnt do a thing. untrue :( (ah well I did learn a lesson about holding respect for all things that day)_
Old 31-08-2016, 12:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
So does anyone ever see these spiders or blue caterpillars while awake in normal consciousness? And if you did is it a bad thing or are they just normally everywhere? I haven't seen anything myself but occasionally my cat sure acts upset about invisible things in my home.

I havent seen blue caterpillars but the spiders are very common and I have once seen them while awake at a class in which we'd been doing kundalini raising meditations.

Other times Ive seen them when astral. I used to feel them biting me when awake all the time, like just under my skin mostly. I was infested with them.

I noticed if I they were swarming on my physical body and I moved chairs and another would would sit where I had, that these would cause the other to start scratching often till the other like subconsciously got up and sat somewhere else in my lounge room.

Astral parasites seem to be most common in insect forms.. similar to our physical forms of things or like mutations of them. I've also experienced earwig like astral parasites but they were a little different.

My daughter also saw them one time in my bath water which freaked her out. I'd been clearing my energy in there and had salt in the bath.
Old 31-08-2016, 12:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Xan, it's possible. I have been to the bhudic dimension (seeing pure white, feelings of bliss). There is always intense crown activity, but it didn't feel like this is what was happening. While i appreciate alternative suggestions for what you think might had been going on, it honestly felt like that was the reptilian being, but it's energy didn't feel as hostile as usual. It felt like it was trying to effect my chakra somehow...and not for my benefit. I usually trust my instincts, so I stopped it. I have visited the higher dimensions of the astral, atmic dimension and bhudic...this has never happened before.

from what you said about just coming out of your meditation state, it sounded as if you wouldnt have stopped it. By breaking off your state it may of just been a case of just you've stopped being aware of what was being done to you.
Old 31-08-2016, 01:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tindra
Is this the reason why I can sense something in the astral but not see it? Could it be that I am blocking it out because of fear or could something intentionally hide this way?

I used positive thoughts one time and focused on love and forgiveness. It did not help much except that it felt as if whomever was visiting got utterly confused.

What a person experiences can depend on their chakra development eg if the chakra involved in feeling things is more developed (bigger and more energised) then your one to do with the third eye, the person may find themselves able to feel astral things (I think its the solar plexus related to being able to feel) but struggle with seeing them.

Quote:
I have felt a crawling sensation on the top of my head a few times in the in between states. I haven't been able to figure out the purpose of that.

your crown chakra is probably clearing out releasing lower energies as your own vibration is raising, which can then cause unpleasant crawling sensations on the crown. there may be astral parasites there too in the energy clearing out which actually can be crawling about.
Old 31-08-2016, 04:26 AM
Master

Quote:

edit: also I've seen many spirits puff up their chest, tilt their head back, and made a sharp breathing noise that sounds like a hissing noise, any one know what that is?

I dont know but this could possibly be a reptilian trait. I've heard they quite often hiss though I didnt experience that with the ones I've met.

So maybe these "spirits" you are coming across are reptilians in discuise esp if due to your fears of these you may of blocked yourself off of experiencing them.
Old 31-08-2016, 04:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi E

Sorry I haven't read everyone's posts yet. I would not have believed in negative entities..yes I know of the reptiles etc having seen many now .YUK STUFF!!! I did not believe in astral..until taken with a Guide a few times ..So if I did not have them presented.personally.these experiences in My life which came to me.I would probadly not believe it !

:) xo

same here. I'd read David Icke's book but all the reptilian stuff was so over the top for me, it sounded outrageous (some of that still sounds outrageous to me esp the bits about the Royal Family).

It wasnt till I actually experienced this stuff for myself did I finally actually come to know these existed and what was interesting to me too on speaking to my friends I later found out that two of them had experienced an reptilian too, they'd been together when they experienced it.

They were at a meeting and both experiencing watching the lecturer shapeshifting and appearing reptilian some before their eyes, he was struggling to hold his form. Interestingly they'd both gone interstate for that meeting and were in the same state as I had been on holiday when i had an encounter with a reptilian in human body on a train. (in my own state Ive never came across a reptilian in human form, Ive come to the conclusion due to this that they may prefer the tropics)