Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Summerlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Apparently you aren't trying hard enough, because you are obviously biased. Pretty much everyone is. Believing you have acquired some sort of natural immunity to bias is mind-blowingly arrogant and a clear indication that you are just as susceptible to bias as anyone else. Your aggression and condescension of others which you have displayed here is also a typical sign of insecurity in your BELIEFS, as is the way you are trying to force your BELIEFS as being the best possible explanation, period. Please, at this point do not try and insult anyones intelligence by claiming you weren't being condescending or insulting. The evidence is right there, you were being downright insulting to some users. And no, excessive usage of smileys and "LOL"'s everywhere doesn't make you sound more relaxed and light-hearted. Trying to be pointlessly deceptive and failing miserably at it is also insulting, IMO.

Ok, Alan. If that's what you BELIEVE I'm doing here I won't try to convince you otherwise. You are entitled to you own opinions as I'm entitled to mine.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:41 PM
seeker of wisdom

I read a little about a couple of alien races. One was called the greys and they supposed lost their emotional body very logical race so they try tofigure out how to get it back by watching us. You could do more research into them it sounds like these alieans could be after the same thing. The other suggestion is to contact the pleidians. They are a loving race that try to help. They may know something.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker of wisdom
I read a little about a couple of alien races. One was called the greys and they supposed lost their emotional body very logical race so they try tofigure out how to get it back by watching us. You could do more research into them it sounds like these alieans could be after the same thing. The other suggestion is to contact the pleidians. They are a loving race that try to help. They may know something.
Honestly, I wouldn't put much stock about ANYTHING you read on the innarwebz.

That even goes for topics like Astral Projection.

The best way for you to discover these thing is to directly experience it for yourself. But, do keep an open mind. :)
Old 19-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Nothing111

Aliens

Hi, just stumbled across this while googling imagery from my own experiences, trying to figure out *** is going on.
Just wanted to say I've seen aliens that pretty much fit your exact description. The ones that I believe to be Greys seems to be wearing some sort of gas mask to be able to breathe. The praying mantis ones will either look pretty much exactly like a praying mantis, or very similar to hr geiger's alien. I see these in every day waking life. I haven't explored the astral much, i made t out of my body once intentionally, and the rest of the times during sleep paralysis. I'm a heroin addict, and for whatever reason, the drug lets me see some of the astral plane at all times, mostly lower level ( removed ) I've been dealing with demons for awhile, they suck but no big deal. However lately I've had some serious issues with the aliens. Some of them disguise themselves in big black cloaks, giving them the Appearance of the grim reaper. It's all pretty vague to me visually as I'm seeing it in normal waking life, but I've also been seeing big ships in the sky, with arms shooting out that release flying saucers that release infinite armies of these cloaked figures. They've been attacking me.. Spacecrafts in my apartment will drill implants into my head that look like a big alien skull with a spinal chord attached. It hurts! So eerie looking too, does anyone elae see these?! I can call the Angels for help, and they do help, they can remove these implants and repel these creatures but they always come back with more force, it's like a constant uphill battle, exhauasting. I figured it was mostly due to my drug use weakening my aura and am disturbed to hear that this is affecting spiritual people with their etheric bodies still intAct.. This is some (removed ) off (removed ) I'm tired of seeing a (removed ) spaceship on top of the goddamned Barnes and noble and everywhere else in town for that matter. Everyone else thinks I'm crazy, of course.

Last edited by Lynn : 19-02-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 19-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Nothing111

Aliens

Hi, just stumbled across this while googling imagery from my own experiences, trying to figure out *** is going on.
Just wanted to say I've seen aliens that pretty much fit your exact description. The ones that I believe to be Greys seems to be wearing some sort of gas mask to be able to breathe. The praying mantis ones will either look pretty much exactly like a praying mantis, or very similar to hr geiger's alien. I see these in every day waking life. I haven't explored the astral much, i made t out of my body once intentionally, and the rest of the times during sleep paralysis. I'm a heroin addict, and for whatever reason, the drug lets me see some of the astral plane at all times, mostly lower level (removed ) I've been dealing with demons for awhile, they suck but no big deal. However lately I've had some serious issues with the aliens. Some of them disguise themselves in big black cloaks, giving them the Appearance of the grim reaper. It's all pretty vague to me visually as I'm seeing it in normal waking life, but I've also been seeing big ships in the sky, with arms shooting out that release flying saucers that release infinite armies of these cloaked figures. They've been attacking me.. Spacecrafts in my apartment will drill implants into my head that look like a big alien skull with a spinal chord attached. It hurts! So eerie looking too, does anyone elae see these?! I can call the Angels for help, and they do help, they can remove these implants and repel these creatures but they always come back with more force, it's like a constant uphill battle, exhauasting. I figured it was mostly due to my drug use weakening my aura and am disturbed to hear that this is affecting spiritual people with their etheric bodies still intAct.. This is some (removed) off (removed). I'm tired of seeing a (remived) spaceship on top of the goddamned Barnes and noble and everywhere else in town for that matter. Everyone else thinks I'm crazy, of course.

Last edited by Lynn : 19-02-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Old 19-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
I would appreciate it if people who read this would be kind enough to pray for me, as I am having serious trouble. Please read:

A few months ago when I started to take astral projection more seriously (I'd often just go out of body for fun anytime I'd have sleep paralysis), I'd see these strange black shadowy figures standing in my room. For some reason my instincts told me to avoid them...I got a really bad feeling from them. I'm only going to list a couple of interactions because I've had A LOT of them.

One night I kept being woken up by one of these things. It seemed like it was trying to provoke me in some way. As I woke up in the morning, it was hovering above me. I asked "What do you want?" and it seemed like the instant I said this, I felt intense fear. I couldn't help but scream. The black mist took the form of some sort of monster and it let out a gravely shriek and shot toward me very quickly. I managed to muscle my way out of sleep paralysis before it could reach me. I felt very strange the entire morning.

I then decided to find out what this thing was. I astral projected very easily, except I had a hard time controlling my movements and seemed to be moving around my apartment against my will. I heard a whisper say "Did you always know I was here on Earth?". Without thinking I responded "You were never here on Earth." I was then put back into my body.

This was the first indication I got that these things were definitely aliens. At first I had thought they were demons of some kind, or simply astral negs, or my own thought forms. Nope.

Only recently, I have tried to find a medium who could help me find out about these things, as these spirits were very reluctant to tell me anything about themselves. Magically, these spirits woke me up in the middle of the night (on the day I started searching) and admitted that they were aliens.

I've so far seen at least 5 or 6 in their real form. There is:

2 Reptiles These things are really mean. They try to shapeshift into forms of people they think you will trust (tried taking the form of my mother). One time I wasn't fooled and tried getting a closer look at it..it turned into a dark green scaly thing with big yellow eyes and started hissing at me, I felt like it was about to try and hurt me. When asking one of these if it was male or female, it said it was both. I've also caught this thing hugging me very tightly while I sleep. It's very uncomfortable.
1 Grey This thing sounds like a cat mixed with the voice of an old man when it speaks...not nice to listen to. Seems to be wearing a mask of some kind, and a black jumpsuit. The way I could tell he was a grey was because he had very large hands that looked like they were missing a finger on each. They were grey in color. This guy doesn't seem that bad, but I have no reason think he's good.
2 Praying mantis type things One male, one female. These were actually surprisingly gentle, but don't respond nicely to positive emotion. They literally look like a giant praying mantis with large black eyes. I know they're not benevolent because one time I tried to imagine a white light and form it in the shape of a cross, and projected it in it's direction. I felt a very unpleasant and painful tingling in my body when I tried this. I find this usually deters negative entities, but it seemed like I really just ****ed it off.

Unknown I never got a good look at this thing, but have spoken to it briefly. It was extremely large (at least 7 feet tall), muscular, and had yellow eyes and strange texture to it's skin. This may be just another reptilian, which would not surprise me because I remember it saying it's race was "stronger than humans".

I won't list all my experiences with these things, but they either fall under two categories:

- Conversations where I emotionally detach. They seem more than willing to talk to me.
- Try to provoke fear or anger in me. They've tried almost every trick in the book to test my reaction to certain things. I'm not frightened very easily, and they've only managed to scare me maybe 3 times. They've resorted to try to create other reactions in me, which I'm too embarrassed to talk about, but they don't work too well on me either.

My lack of response to them seems to be making them extremely angry and persistent, and they have even harmed me on some occasions. They're just a bunch of bullies pretty much. I really want to end this because it is starting to get out of hand.

I really need help because I can't seem to get rid of them. Burning sage, doing certain types of meditation, and praying seems to help a bit, but they just come back, and with more force.

Wow earthatic while I read this I was seeing many things similar to my experiences with my Neg. Whenever I question it in a Lucid dream and let it know I know it is not who it is pretending to be (typically it takes the form of a old friend, family member, or ex-girlfriend) I instantly get that same feeling of fear you describe. It is so thick in the air you could cut it with a knife literally, it makes your insides twist inside of your gutt. Even though I am not scared I still get that feeling. Just like you said as well that feeling is always accompanied by me instantly becoming paralyzed as well. I have really messed around with this a lot to test what will make it paralyze me and create this feeling, and what will not.

They definitely provoke me and just like you said whenever you take measures to ward them off or deter an attack they come back even stronger the next time, same exact thing happens with me. They always mess with us when we're asleep because pre-sleep, and pre-wake are our most clairvoyant and susceptible moments. You said in another post why they mess with my feet, I am aware it is because our feet are what ground us to the earth and that is the first thing coming from the lower planes they encounter and it is like our electrical socket, so of course they are gonna plug into there first.

My really in depth experiences with this Neg started after one of my projections where I saw a shadowy figure standing at the foot of my bed staring at me. Ever since then I get attacked every time I leave my body and several times a week when I go to sleep. This post was interesting to me because of the similarities between our two cases. I am curious how it is going with your case now? This post was created quite some time ago.
Old 19-02-2012, 09:00 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer

They definitely provoke me and just like you said whenever you take measures to ward them off or deter an attack they come back even stronger the next time, same exact thing happens with me. They always mess with us when we're asleep because pre-sleep, and pre-wake are our most clairvoyant and susceptible moments. You said in another post why they mess with my feet, I am aware it is because our feet are what ground us to the earth and that is the first thing coming from the lower planes they encounter and it is like our electrical socket, so of course they are gonna plug into there first.

My really in depth experiences with this Neg started after one of my projections where I saw a shadowy figure standing at the foot of my bed staring at me. Ever since then I get attacked every time I leave my body and several times a week when I go to sleep. This post was interesting to me because of the similarities between our two cases. I am curious how it is going with your case now? This post was created quite some time ago.

I`m a little angry that this thread got bumped. I`ve lost count of how many people have experienced these things, and it makes me very sad to hear when someone is getting harassed. I have found some alternative methods of having spiritual experiences where you won`t get blocked by these beings. I`m still experimenting with it, and the mods probably won`t like it if I talked about it here. If you want, you can pm me.
Old 29-08-2016, 09:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Well yes exactly. So what you need to do is to stop allowing them to dominate you and 'feed' off your fear/anxiety. Take a stand, look them straight in the face, and tell them to buzz off. Or you could try laughing. Also, you don't need to contact your spirit guide to get protection. Simply ask God to help you. Or, maybe invoke the Cross of Truth as you have done, and the White Dove of Purity.
Old 30-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Ascender

Can I ask a question??

When people see these beings, are they as real as the person you see walking in the street or a book in your hand? is there none of the dream quality you get when asleep??
Old 30-08-2016, 05:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Can I ask a question??

When people see these beings, are they as real as the person you see walking in the street or a book in your hand? is there none of the dream quality you get when asleep??

hi, it all depends on the psychic ability of the person.

I've had experiences with astral things when going about my daily life and once during a meditation class where i was just sitting meditating, when I opened my eyes I could see astral spiders all running over the floor where we were all sitting (i suppose they must of been clearing out of people or someone as we were doing a kundalini meditation at time).

To me they looked just like physical spiders, they actually looked and actually even felt solid to me when I picked one up with my hand .. I had a hard time picking one up as it actually did have me wondering if it was real but then it dived inside my hand chakra and lodged itself in my hand and wrist area which was quite uncomfortable.

I've twice seen physical looking UFOS when out. Others saw these with me.

One time my grandparents took me to hospital as I'd suddenly come down with a very high fever (reason unknown).. after being at hospital for hour, we came out of the hospital there was a UFO sitting in the sky just above hospital.

These stayed there and was still above us when we got back to my grandparents house 15-20 mins later to which my grandfather ran inside to grab his video camera (he didnt believe in UFOS but wanted to know what the heck it was so really wanted recording to send places to ask).

It flew off as soon as he went for his video recorder. This was in our capital city of Adelaide SA but no one else except my family and me saw it, which is interesting as it was so low, below the clouds, a very big orange light just hovering in sky. We listened to radio etc thinking that people would report but no one did.

The same kind then were in our newspapers, a double page article only a few days later as they'd buzzed a plane pilot in our state going from Kangaroo Island to main land though not in the area where we saw it but he'd actually got photos. (I dont know if he saw it same day we did).

Once there was about 18 of us actually playing with a UFO in the sky, a different kind of one to the previous one (a friend had phone me on that occassion to tell me about it and get me to go out there as she was very scared by it, it was still there 20 mins later when I arrived at pub closing time so all the guys were coming out of the pub and ended up watching it with us). It would respond to us flashing car lights.

We spent between 30 mins and an hour just playing with this UFO with it zooming closer and becoming brighter in response when we flicked the lights and turned them back off.

Ive seen others too but not physically as these ones were appearing. I once had a good interaction with a grey, he was as surprised (so yes they can show emotion) as I was when we found each other face to face. (I was doing like blind remote viewing using just coordinates and target unknown to me till I found myself staring into ones face of cause that experience wasnt on a physical level)