Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-02-2015, 11:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Smelling mint?

I have been smelling mint randomly lately. First time was after I tried meditating again after a year of not meditating. I walked out my room after to go to the toilet, walked back in and my entire room smelled of mint. It happened again this evening whilst I was watching tv with my family. I asked if anyone had any mint but no one did. I think it's some sort of energy I'm smelling or presence. Does anyone know what it could be?
Old 15-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Saoirse

I do not have the answer. But I have experienced the same issue before. Sometimes randomly I could smell mint, and tobacco. It's not during meditation. Mine just comes up of nowhere.
Old 15-02-2015, 02:42 PM
Ascender
I could smell sage before when I was meditating and contacting my guide.
Old 16-02-2015, 07:45 AM
Suspended

Quite often these odours, perfumes etc. will accompany some dead friend or relative whose trying to get your attention. Do you or your family know someone who associated with this herb. A grandparent perhaps, who liked cooking with 'mint'..
Old 16-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Ascender
A spirits presence can cause a smell to arise
Old 16-02-2015, 11:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Quite often these odours, perfumes etc. will accompany some dead friend or relative whose trying to get your attention. Do you or your family know someone who associated with this herb. A grandparent perhaps, who liked cooking with 'mint'..

I don't have any dead relatives. Except my granddad but I asked and he doesn't have any association with mint.

Maybe it could be a relative that I don't know about. Maybe a new guide?
Old 16-02-2015, 01:10 PM
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=53881

Well, you're not the only one...others do, too, when you google it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-02-2015, 03:30 PM
1000watts

funny u mentioning toilet because mint is good digestive aide and helps with stomache problems if u have any
Old 16-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000watts
funny u mentioning toilet because mint is good digestive aide and helps with stomache problems if u have any

Interesting, yes, I have solar plexus problems. Thanks for bringing this up.
Old 16-02-2015, 08:29 PM
Ascender
You are supposed to poop at a 35 degree angel not a 90 degree.
Lol the cavemen