Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-12-2017, 07:37 PM
Knower
Thank you all for sharing your experiences. It seems to me that most if not ALL of you say that you knew there was at least something significant AT FIRST SIGHT. ...and that you guys did not know of the term "twin flame" yet.

Some of these replies get me emotional because of the intangibility of these connections. Often times, the human egos get in the way and we forget who we truly are.

So are your twins spiritual, please? Like, have your twin flames acknowledged the connection?
Old 04-12-2017, 07:43 PM
Knower
Years ago, when I was about 23, an astrolger told me that I'd have 5 Major connections. I considered that the last 4 were my twin flames. I now know that the 1st one was a catalyst, the 2nd was a soul mate, the 3rd became a soulmate, the 4th I thought was my actual twin flame but the 5th, might be the REAL DEAL. Mind you, I met the catalyst when I was just 15. I discovered the term twin flames when I was 15 and dropped it at the age of 25. Now, I am 27 and dealing with major connection number 5. The number 555 , 55 & 5 follows me everywhere. And unlike the other 4 connections, this one personally reached out to me first. Come to find out we have the same eating habits, call ourselves the same exact nicknames and had similar interest in weather as kids. There's way more stuff but I think this guy could be the Twin Flame.

Before I knew things about him, I was already telling how he was and about his habits..and when my friend would ask me "How do you know?" - I'd tell her, "because he's just like me."

It turned out there were way more similarities and synchronicities. Also the attraction was so strong for him that he almost lost his mind the first couple of nights we finally talked. He was out of character by a long shot.. It's just all so odd and extraterrestrial.

And I have no idea what possessed me to say such things. Now, everything is coming together. Also, the idea of him being my TF crossed my mind earlier but I kept ignoring it for the physical aspect.. Plus, I tried so hard not to travel down this road ...but it is unavoidable now. My guides told me to be more spiritual with this but I kept ignoring.. Now, I have to be.
He changed my LIFE. The 1st guy the catalyst changed my life by opening me up to this stuff and this 5th guy changed my life with himself.
I feel I am very careful though and the thought of considering him as my twin flame is alarming and scary. I never felt like that before. So, I'm trying to see how your stories fit with mine. I know others won't be the same but there has to be similarities.

If your twin flame is "practical" meaning they don't entertain spiritually deep things doesn't it make it harder to deal with?
Old 04-12-2017, 07:49 PM
Deactivated Account
My TF (who I eventually married) 'met' me in dreamspace when he was 12. Two years later we met and he instantly recognised me, what I looked like and how my energy felt.
He was already opened in his psychic abilities and I had just left a cult which I was born into but which came crashing down when I was 12... I consequently had shut alot of my own spiritual side down although I had been a very spiritual indigo child until that age.

We met and became close friends. I had a tumoultuous childhood and often came to school with no lunch - he used to pack extra lunch for me and one day brought in a birthday cake for me to share with my friends (my parents often forgot about birthdays lol).
He was the only one I trusted to talk to about alot of heavy stuff - not just be the giggly - funny girl I was in crowds.

We were physically seperated for a year and a half - completely lost each other's contact details and I really started to miss him.
Our telepathy and empathetic connection was fully ignited on both sides- We were always communicating telepathically and were both later able to confirm those conversations later on.
We 'coincidently' ran back into each other when I was out on a horrible date when I was 18. I gave him my number and we started to hang out again - got together and went through many, many separations until I my awakening was ignited in 2012 by a karmic soulmate.

Went to a psychic due to all the chaos and confusion who confirmed my husband and I were meant for each other and the other soul mate was a catalyst for our love.

We got engaged on 11:11 2011 haha ... 6 months before I had even vaguely become aware of the TF phenomenon. I had actully completely forgotten that date. The only reason I remembered is because this year I was having a series of funny syncs. I was at my parents place and my mum had brought out a T-shirt we had made up for our enagagment with both our initials and 11:11 haha... I kind of had a chuckle to myself.

Mostly though... once I had fully purged my personal and ancestoral karma I was able to get right to the core vibration of who I am and who my husband is and vibrationally we harmonise like no one else I've been with... any time we have seperated in the past due to soul work which has had to be done or even just long seperations due to actual work (6 months plus) we are always drawn back to each other magnetically. In all seperations the core of our love is always there. It is only the outer stuff which changes...

I think that is why it has worked... as that core connection is pure and even as things have changed in the outer world and as the we have both changed and become wiser and more irritating haha- at the core we are always the same... our soul signature remains the same and it is that soul signature which we connect to in love.
Old 04-12-2017, 07:50 PM
Pathfinder
I didn't even think I had a twin flame until someone told me that everyone does. Strangely enough, I never mistook anyone for my twin flame, because I already knew my twin flame by the time I learned twin flames were a thing and no one else fits the twin flame criteria for me, except my twin flame. It was easy to recognize my twin flame when I did the research on it since my twin flame has told me several things that align perfectly with what a twin flame is. Based on things my twin flame has told me, I have no doubt he probably knew about us being twin flames on some level. This may even be how he found me.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:22 PM
Knower

I had a couple of dreams about a faceless man with a work badge. In the dream, the man hugged me and I didn't want it to end...I felt so loved, safe and secure. I also had several spiritual dreams around the same time. I never remember my dreams but I remembered these. I started waking in the middle of the night at 2:22, 3:33, etc. I saw 11:11 everywhere. A few months later I met a man at work who could pass for my brother. Our lives seem to parallel in all regards. Our first hug was out of this world, we both felt something special. Synchronicities happened all around us...we both mentioned this. So many strange things happened that I started researching and came across the TF label. I told him and he agreed that we had a sacred relationship that felt very spiritual. I have no doubt that we are twins!!
Old 04-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Knower

What sealed my belief was my intense spiritual awakening that occurred after he ran.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel44
What sealed my belief was my intense spiritual awakening that occurred after he ran.

So you are no longer in contact? Do you know why he ran?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
My TF (who I eventually married) 'met' me in dreamspace when he was 12. Two years later we met and he instantly recognised me, what I looked like and how my energy felt.
This was beautiful, thanks for sharing. Your story let's me know that all is not permanent. You and your twin separated a few times, now you're married! What a great ending to all of this.

The situation I have is a very odd one. My potential twin is well known by the community, he also has a large family , who means the world to him.. and is trying to do the right thing. I made a mistake and said something to him that I think crossed a certain line, so he backed off completely now. I understand why he has to...doesn't mean I don't miss him.

This has happened before and he basically told me the conversation was going in the "wrong" direction and I know exactly what he meant. So, now.. I'm just leaving him alone..but I do hope to hear from him again.. I just know there is a line and boundaries that should not be crossed, now.. I wasn't so clear on them before...So I'm hoping for a 2nd chance. I let my passion speak for me and I end up getting carried away. So, he feels he can't even do as little as 'compliment' me without me taking things to the next level.

I am still blocking something within myself though. Everything is telling me this is a twin flame but it's almost as though I don't want to accept it.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:11 AM
Experiencer

About a week before we met in 3d, I started feeling like there was something big about to happen and that I was missing something. Then, I got a new job, and he was just standing there, the person who I needed to speak with in order to start my job. I didn't know the term twin flame until about a year ago, but I knew we had a unique spiritual connection the first time our eyes locked. It wasn't like a crush or sexual attraction (though that was also there) or any of that. It was like looking into his eyes, I connected with something so deep inside myself that it had to be special. Then I started having these dreams and the next day in waking life, he'd say something from the dream, or I'd be thinking about how I wanted to go home and read and he would try to convince me to stay out because it would be more fun than reading, only I never told him what I was thinking. And, all the while, things started clicking in my life and I was able to gain confidence and develop a part of me I didn't know existed.

Unfortunately, we still have some work to do. He wanted me to stay so many times, but I ran. That's how I know runners aren't intentionally trying to hurt someone. It was just a lot for me to take in. I was scared and didn't believe he could feel the same as me. I thought we would both be better off separate, so I left. And now, years later, though our connection ebbs and flows, it's still there. So...that is what caused me to look it up and realized that what I experienced is what most of the spiritual world calls an awakening. And here we are.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:20 PM
Experiencer
Reply to happyhaunts03

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhaunts03

Unfortunately, we still have some work to do. He wanted me to stay so many times, but I ran. That's how I know runners aren't intentionally trying to hurt someone. It was just a lot for me to take in. I was scared and didn't believe he could feel the same as me. I thought we would both be better off separate, so I left. And now, years later, though our connection ebbs and flows, it's still there. So...that is what caused me to look it up and realized that what I experienced is what most of the spiritual world calls an awakening. And here we are.

Hi, happyhaunts, I appreciate you sharing your recognition story. As with most people here, the mind reading, the feeling of seeing inside them and them being able to see inside you, the instant recognition from eye contact, all that... that's what I experienced too and felt in a very profound way. It took about nine months for me to learn was a Twin Flame was after that.

One thing I want to ask you rather specifically, since you are a runner and I am a "chaser": What do you mean when you say, "that's how I know runners aren't intentionally trying to hurt someone?" I mean, I just had a rather deep and authentic conversation with my Twin a week ago in which he admitted to experiencing so many of the Twin Flame signals, being extremely overwhelmed by the telepathy, intensity, physical connection, seeming impossibility of making it work, etc. When we ended the chat, he was extremely emphatic about us keeping in touch. That we would each have our own lives but he wanted us to still be able to talk to each other and share things. I said OK. Then I thought I was being considerate by giving him a week to process everything. Last night an inside joke came up and I sent it to him on Facebook and already he is running again. I mean he was the one who was emotional about us staying in communication, after I had suggested maybe we shouldn't. Now that I reached out and did try to make (maintain) contact, already he is ignoring me. It's hurtful. Does he think I'm a stalker or something? I don't have time for this nonsense and I'm not going to bother with him if that's how he sees me. Maybe it's my own ego telling me that's the reason for him ignoring me, but it's pretty rude, you know. He said he wanted to stay in touch but then he just ghosts. This TF thing is ridiculous. It already took almost three years for us to have a real conversation about what happened and already he's freezing up and pulling away again. I am not a threat to the precious balance of his life; I live so many thousands of miles away, there's literally nothing I could do to threaten his status quo even if I wanted to, so I don't know why he's so (seemingly) afraid of me. It's like "live and let live." I already did not speak to him for a full two years so clearly I give him his autonomy and let him make his own decisions about how he wants to live his life. He is just so flipping mean. What gives?
Old 09-12-2017, 02:19 AM
traceyacey12

I looked at the signs of a twin flame connection around this time last year and considered that this very much may be what it was. It was the push and pull and the similarities in our lives (that I came to find out through some FB stalking) that made me think this was it. A psychic introduced the topic to me but told me that my karmic, who I couldn't stop thinking about, was my twin. I wasn't all that pulled in at the time a few months prior to me labeling my twin as my twin when my karmic was labeled as my twin. The list sounded like fairy tale, seemingly trite stuff. I can't remember what made me look it up again a few months later but I did and it made sense. I, however, kept asking psychics for confirmation, and I would get varied answers. The timeliness of our separation and my dark night of the soul and ascension symptoms has sort of solidified it for me. Also, although he has yet to acknowledge the connection as such to me as of yet, there are clues from what he has written on his Facebook that he was moved by my sort of confession.