Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 29-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
LOL I am beginning to think there is something wrong with me...
noo You must think whats right with me so you think positive
Old 29-06-2011, 01:20 PM
AngelicOrin

I try too...
Old 29-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
Nightspirit I have seen our picture so I am not going to describe you physically. I already know your job etc so I am gonna have to think of something else specific. Maybe something only you know. Im gonna see what i see with my eyes closed.

You have a Pink aura that I can see for sure.

Your abdomen has a scar in appendix removal place. Shoe size 8

smoker - No!

you like silver jewelry I saw silver rings on your wedding finger I saw a grey dangly chain earring too with a stone in it. You like marcasite I think.

A friend called Beth in your childhood Bethany came but I shortened it.

left side of our neck is a mole ora little brown mark. its too small for a birth mark.

I am soo gonna crash and burn on that one lol

If nothing is true make sure you tell me.

Thanks

Oh my I'm sorry to have to say this but you crashed & burned on all counts.

Please don't lose heart because I feel you may have been tuning into someone else here and they may come forward.

You attracted me earlier for a reading but I was too tired. I will do one for you tomorrow and thanks for trying.
Old 29-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit

Please don't lose heart because I feel you may have been tuning into someone else here and they may come forward.

You attracted me earlier for a reading but I was too tired. I will do one for you tomorrow and thanks for trying.
Its actually an answer i was looking for thanks. I wanted that in a way.
Old 29-06-2011, 05:24 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
Yes, and that is a good thing that Archangel Raphael is there, he is a healer himself and looks over lightworkers, and that connects with your life purpose. Are you studying or working a medical field?
Yes. My longterm goal is a secret. For that I don't want anyone stealing my idea. It is a way how to revolutionalize psychology. Yes it is in the Health field.
Old 29-06-2011, 05:32 PM
moke64916

Quote:
I guess anyone can read into it what they want....some of what moke said can even relate to me. Maybe he's picking up bits on all of us?

cheers
My attention was focused on her. But I do pick up kind of a collective energy on this thread. You are a very loving person. You are a humble person. Your energy is beautiful. Full of love. You are a good person. I see you have dark hair. Younger like in 20's. I see a woman. A man. Older than you. If you want a private reading I can do so if you would like. It depends on what I focus on. If you want a reading on your current situation, what is setting you back. What direction you should take, and the outcome of the situation I can do that. I read people in differnet ways. I can use symbols if I choose. I can look at your past or past lifes if you like. Your future. It's all up to what you want looked at.
Old 29-06-2011, 10:40 PM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Yes. My longterm goal is a secret. For that I don't want anyone stealing my idea. It is a way how to revolutionalize psychology. Yes it is in the Health field.

Ah ;) That is probably why I couldn't pin-point it. Thanks for the feedback~
Old 29-06-2011, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:

The thing is you are a actually gifted in this area or you are not. If I said you are a nice person I will be right.

If I see specifics only you know I am in possession of a form of a gift, only your honesty helps me discern this, and maybe improve or realize i dont.
Old 19-07-2011, 07:56 PM
MissieM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
The thing is you are a actually gifted in this area or you are not. If I said you are a nice person I will be right.

If I see specifics only you know I am in possession of a form of a gift, only your honesty helps me discern this, and maybe improve or realize i dont.

Lightworker,

I don't have anything to offer in this area at the moment but I was drawn to read your posts and I would love to see what you get from me, if anything. I feel bad not being able to contribute but I am just so curious!

Peace and Love,

Missie
Old 19-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Master
^ Fighting off a sense of loneliness. Recent loss of pet?? I should mention I was looking at Angelic Orin... But I have no psychic sense so I am probably wrong.