Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 08:23 AM
Aylesha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Automatic log out is 15 minutes with no activity (clicking something, preview post, whatever)

Thanks Kaere for providing the time before automatic log out occurs.
Old 05-07-2011, 02:27 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I think there is just a much simpler explanation of timing out. Happens to me all the time when writing a long reply, but not w/ a short one.
Conclusion? Keep your posts short.
I tend to skip over posts which do not fit onto my screen. It doesn't matter whether the overflow is the text posted or includes the signature. Overflow my screen, which is big, and I will skip it.
Old 05-07-2011, 02:29 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeTmaxwell
Repeatedly previewing my post and copying all the text to clipboard if I am needing to look at another page works for me.
gTm
How about just opening another browser window? Ctrl-N.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Natalia

Well did the OP come back? Will the OP come back? Not sure to greet or not lol. Oh well....Hello and welcome to SF if you do decide to come again

Bright Blessings
Old 05-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Master
Talking

Now this thread is a demonstration of spiritual people and their faith! One of the longest 'welcome' threads where the newb says they are going off all upset, and not going to post anymore. It's in their thread title, even! Maybe if we chant his name???
MikeRedBull, MikeRedBull, MikeRedBull, etc. he'll come back?

Old 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRedBull
I wrote out quite a long post, and tried to send it, but found l'd been logged out. So, l won't be using this board anymore.
Did you tick the box when you first logged in (remember me, I think it says) If it's not ticked, you will be logged off after a short space of time.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Scibat

The internet is a big place, if something doesn't work the way someone thinks it should they'll just go elsewhere and find a place that works more to their liking.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:50 PM
mac

Looks like the thread starter did just as she/he said they would - gorn!

SF may just have had insufficient attraction....
Old 06-07-2011, 01:18 AM
Master
I'm sorry to hear that and it's happened to me, it truly is not the community's fault so I hope you reconsider.
Spiritlite.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:10 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Looks like the thread starter did just as she/he said they would - gorn!

SF may just have had insufficient attraction....
Good morning Mac, ltns, hope all is well with you :)
Closed Thread