Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-07-2012, 04:19 AM
embrace

Scientific research on crystals

Hello everyone,

I've been into healing & esoteric teachings for long time, but never really tried anything related to crystals. I was wondering if there's been any "scientific" (more or less) research on crystals? To be honest, I'm a little skeptic about it and can't imagine how come they work. I have an open mind, so I'd love to read more about it. Would you point me in the right direction and recommend some readings?
Old 24-07-2012, 05:23 PM
Experiencer

Its well known that all minerals have effect on the mind and body.

Another fact is that radioactive atoms like uranium and plutonium, if you bind them to oxygen they become ~2 thousand times more radioactive/radiating.

-----------
Particles loose energy all the time, not only when the number of particles is reduced.
Its only when it gains energy slower than it looses where the loss of quantity is percieved.
Focusing on (observing) an atom feeds it energy and thus pauses/reverses the reduction of its energy.

Radiation is simply circulation within a body which is larger than the physical one..
The larger this body is, the faster energy is likely to be lost from the core (unless matched by an qual inwards force).
More common within more energetic matter... or if you were to amplify/magnify it with a crystal (like oxygen)
-----------

Everything has a frequency, listening to a sound frequency will cause the brain to mimic it, this directs part of your awareness towards its associated brain and bodily area(s) which feeds it energy and helps it develop/improve while also enabling its current functions.
Old 24-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Neville

Working with Crystals? Well to be honest half the objective is achieved because they work with you too.As soon as you come into contact with them.

The Most basic way a Crystal works with you is that it uplifts you simply because it is pleasing to the eye and in some cases to the touch, As with anything that is Aesthetically pleasing the upliftment comes along automatically It makes you feel Good, Which goes some way toward explaining in certain cases why Diamonds are a Girls best friend.

On a more scientific note. We find Quartz in Silicon Chips, Clocks watches, TV Remotes, Microwave Ovens and numerous other things like LCD TVs Liquid Crystal Display Televisions. The Application of Quartz is so wide spread in our lives because it conducts small amounts of Electricity very efficiently.

If we take a quick look at ourselves, Our Brains are firing with little micro electrical charges . In Fact on a Brain Scan you can see theses little neurons lighting up like a Lights on a Christmas tree. Similarly our central nervous system running all the way throughout our bodies is connected by these channels through which biological micro electric currents run. Nerve impulses.

Examples of that electricity are those times When you get a shock of a shopping trolley or when your hair stands up after you pull a sweater over your head.

Clearly then, When your Energy Field comes into contact with a piece of Clear Quartz an interaction of energy takes place.

If you look into a piece of Clear Quartz, Look at the Mists and fractures and the Cracks and those lovely rainbow silvery windows. You will find quiet involuntarily that you are relaxing, Your Heart Beat slows and your breath deepens. If it’s a good size piece you can get lost in it , totally immersed. And feel very relaxed.

Read the rest of my article to find out how you can feel the energy of a crystal: http://socyberty.com/paranormal/working-with-crystals/#ixzz21Z02Ujn5