Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 20-08-2023, 11:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Writing

Hi! I'm new here and I'm usually more of a reader than a writer on forums.

I've been on a spiritual journey for a long time, but never really followed through. I think this is due to bad experiences from the past.

The last couple of months I've been doing automatic writing and I'm getting beautiful but cryptic messages. I do also notice that there are more 'activities' around me since I started again.

I ask my guides to answer questions or deliver messages.
The problem with these messages is that they are free to interpretation. I find it difficult to decipher. I've been reading a few things here but I can never find anything similar.
Is this normal in the beginning? Or is it just the way my guides communicate?
Old 21-08-2023, 05:36 AM
Administrator
yes it is normal to get mixed messages in the beginning.
Do you write down in a journal what you are getting, this is a good way of looking back on things,

But it comes down to experience, just keep at it

Namaste
Old 17-10-2023, 07:40 PM
Master
I agree to keep doing what you're doing. When I first started, I got gibberish which changed to coherent messages. I considered the gibberish to be for practice.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 05-12-2023, 04:55 PM
Seeker

Sometimes you have to interpret the messages, i would say that´s completly normal and fine. Sometimes the messages are also really direct and shoot into your mind out of nothing. I guess it´s most important to get into the receiving mode, which you do in a releaxed state when you don´t think.
Old 25-12-2023, 06:45 PM
Master

If you are getting legible messages in your automatic writing then you are doing VERY well. To allow them in means you are opening yourself to spiritual communication which can take a number of forms, so it is no wonder that you are noticing other spiritual activities as well. A received message could be for you in particular, or for people like you in general, or it could be meant for someone else. The last one is more typical for when you ask for any message to be passed on to a specific third party.

I think if you posted these messaged in the relevant subforum here, there will likely be as many different interpretations as there are repliers. That is fine; it is for you to read them and decide which one makes most sense to you. If any.

Keep doing what you are doing, regardless. Getting word by word messages from spirit is a privilege reserved for the very talented and clearly you have it.