Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Master

House to move into

I'm trying to compile a really specific list of a new home to buy to live in. And I say live in as I'm doing a bit of property magnating - so I need to be specific list.

I have things like
- gas central heating and combi boiler
- window in the bathroom
- views from all rooms
- conservatory that is well built
- in excellent decor that would suit my taste and doesn't need work
- very structurally sound
- well built / maintained / modern-ish - ie built in last 40 - 50 years
- room in the attic
- quiet road
- near centre of town
- low maintenance garden
- cat flap
- solar panels
- parking space and garage
- room that will specifically be a meditation room / healing room

Anyway all those are very very specific and if I close my eyes, I can sort of see my house but I wondered what else I should add or if I should take away as I don't want to take myself out of the market in terms of manifesting by over-complicating. I'm sure spirit will honour my requirement and deliver the best for me.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:33 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Anyway all those are very very specific and if I close my eyes, I can sort of see my house but I wondered what else I should add or if I should take away as I don't want to take myself out of the market in terms of manifesting by over-complicating. I'm sure spirit will honour my requirement and deliver the best for me.

For me, this is an amusing topic since each house I have purchased or rented has not been exactly what I wanted ...
I can't say that it was a comprise; it was more like it was the one both my late husband & I were drawn to for some unknowm reason ...
Certainly, the ammenities were obviously attractive but really had no bearing our on decision ...
It was not till after the rental or purchase of each home did I come to notice each address or new phone number contained the same 3 numbers in the same order amongst others ...
How you lured to a new home might turn out to be more than you expect ...
Old 09-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Master
Hmm... I think it's a great list Belle. The things I would be tempted to change or adapt would be the cat flap, solar panels, and decor. I once moved into a place with a cat flap... through the foundation wall! It was not the best of situations lol.

So perhaps manifesting a place that has a cat flappable door, would be easy to install solar panels, and decor that is very easily changed (ie a coat of paint will do).

Just my thoughts. LOL... "catflappable"... who says you can't make up your own words.

Old 09-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Master

Thank you so much both of you!

LivingKarma - that's such a good point, the energy of the place. Whatever the energy, I want it to greet me as if to say - let me protect you from the elements, let me give you a place to be happy and grow - and many other beautiful things.

Kaere- yes there are nice-to-haves. And the catflappable which is now a word - I don't want that in the wall. Solar panels are a nice to have, def. So is the conservatory.

One thing that I need is lots of light in my house - no tiny windows.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Master

Air conditioning comes to mind - but I live in a hot climate. I think this is a great idea, put your order into the Universe, like ordering it on amazon. Make sure when your order is done, you acknowledge that it is done and don't think about it again. Get into the space of receiving it by being happy in other areas that are easy to be happy in. Don't allow yourself to wonder, why isn't it here yet - allow yourself to realize that it is coming in perfect timing, in the perfect order of things.

Sounds like an awesome place.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:28 PM
Master

Nameless I love the idea of aircon in the conservatory - thank you. They can get so HOT!