Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 29-01-2014, 12:27 PM
prettypolly

Post Cosmic ordering is working :-)

I have cosmic ordered a few things in the past two weeks or so and although I'm not at the end goals with the things ordered some of the goals are manifesting! :-)

So happy.

Anyone else cosmic ordering I hope you receive your order soon.
Old 13-02-2014, 02:53 PM
mycale

What Kind of things have you ordered that were manifesting? Objects or rather situations like a free parking space or a seat or whatnot?

Thanks in any case for the info!
Old 13-02-2014, 02:56 PM
prettypolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycale
What Kind of things have you ordered that were manifesting? Objects or rather situations like a free parking space or a seat or whatnot?

Thanks in any case for the info!

Something simple as a doctors appointment (tried for three days without luck, asked that day and received).
More likes on my Facebook page.
More readings to come forth.
Business to take off (sales).
Psychic abilities (long story but I kind of feel like they've gone but coming back...slowly).

Not bad so far, I'm not at all my goals yet for Cosmic Ordering (above) but they're coming forth and on the way :)
Old 17-02-2014, 10:32 AM
Pathfinder

Well done! Congratulations on your manifestations.
Old 17-02-2014, 10:47 AM
prettypolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by moretocome
Well done! Congratulations on your manifestations.

Thank you moretocome. I know its real manifestions as well due to how quick they started to happen than to where I was before :)
Old 25-02-2014, 07:55 PM
notxsleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypolly
I have cosmic ordered a few things in the past two weeks or so and although I'm not at the end goals with the things ordered some of the goals are manifesting! :-)

So happy.

Anyone else cosmic ordering I hope you receive your order soon.

What exactly do you do? You meditate on what you want, and then give gratitude like you already have it?
Old 28-02-2014, 08:55 AM
prettypolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by notxsleeping
What exactly do you do? You meditate on what you want, and then give gratitude like you already have it?

No I don't meditate on them. I write them down in present tense i.e. "I am working on my dream job" and not "I want my dream job" as the Universe takes the 'want' and you will keep doing that, wanting.
I visualise myself happy with what I have ordered, set a date and wait.
Old 28-02-2014, 09:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello prettypolly,

Cosmic ordering, cute way of saying it ......sounds like you gave the Universe your shopping order

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypolly
No I don't meditate on them. I write them down in present tense i.e. "I am working on my dream job" and not "I want my dream job" as the Universe takes the 'want' and you will keep doing that, wanting.
I visualise myself happy with what I have ordered, set a date and wait.

just a thought though.... I can understand you not using the " I want my dream job " but shouldn't you change the " I am working on my dream job " to " I have my dream job " ? otherwise you are always " working " on it ? you might receive results faster .....

curious what you mean by " set a date and wait " ?

Best wishes to you on receiving your cosmic orders !
Dream Angel xx
Old 28-02-2014, 09:51 AM
prettypolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Hello prettypolly,

Cosmic ordering, cute way of saying it ......sounds like you gave the Universe your shopping order

just a thought though.... I can understand you not using the " I want my dream job " but shouldn't you change the " I am working on my dream job " to " I have my dream job " ? otherwise you are always " working " on it ? you might receive results faster .....

curious what you mean by " set a date and wait " ?

Best wishes to you on receiving your cosmic orders !
Dream Angel xx

Yes you are absoutly right, "I have my dream job" and visualise yourself doing it and being happy :)

When I 'order' something I always set a date for when I want something to come in and then I literally wait for the Universe. Yes you have to work on your desired goal as well as nothing comes for free :)
Old 28-02-2014, 10:09 AM
Knower

You always get what you want, but is it really worth it? Always be carefull what you wish for, because it may trully happen.