Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
Do you ever feel that signatures are a tell tale about what is going on inside of a person & what spirit is speaking to them or asking of them?

They're like a reflection sometimes.

Just a thought.

Yes agreed in that the signature is a reflection, but it is only in my view a smaller piece of an entire puzzle.

It may indicate what is going on inside, but is a surface indicator imo.

As for what spirit is speaking, most times I do not write this information- most certainly not all of it- for all to see.

What does my signature say about me?

I've written neither quote in my signature. What does it then say about me?

The quotes mean different things to me than to the author I am sure.

Well, yes the signature is a reflection, but only reflects a small part of what we show to the world.

In my view.
Old 30-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
...As for your signature, to me..... you believe that your in control of your life, weather you know it or not.
Hmm. I believe it's a shared universe, that what I do can affect you, and what you do can affect me, but of course what I do can affect me as well, so there certainly is a large element of that, though I hadn't thought of it in terms of my signature specifically.

I use that signature currently because I think it addresses certain themes I've been seeing repeated on this forum recently, so in that aspect it's actually sort of a reflection of a reflection. Round and round it goes...

I heard it on Enigma's new album The Fall of a Rebel Angel and it really resonated with me. To me it states explicitly how when we seek change, it's really our selves, the selves we want to be, that we are seeking. I love it. I think if more people understood that, there would be a lot less strife in the world.
Old 13-01-2018, 12:31 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Yes agreed in that the signature is a reflection, but it is only in my view a smaller piece of an entire puzzle.

It may indicate what is going on inside, but is a surface indicator imo.

As for what spirit is speaking, most times I do not write this information- most certainly not all of it- for all to see.

What does my signature say about me?

I've written neither quote in my signature. What does it then say about me?

The quotes mean different things to me than to the author I am sure.

Well, yes the signature is a reflection, but only reflects a small part of what we show to the world.

In my view.

I agree! I think there are times when it seems clear that Spirit keeps us in the dark about where we are going on our path.