Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-06-2014, 04:02 AM
PierceHerVeil

Astral Projection Vs Lucid Dreaming?

If you had to choose what would be your choice? I would really love to learn to astral project to get away from the real world and such... but I would also want to do the things that I can do in a Lucid Dream, Like conjure up stuff. I would also like to know if this is possible?
Thanks for all the answers I really appreciate it!
Old 11-06-2014, 07:13 AM
Master

It really depends on what you wish to do. If you want to interact with the physicals astral plane or find something out about that, you need to be doing astral projection.

If you just want to have a great time without any responsiblity, lucid dreaming is the go. If you are in the astral plane thou and act really irresponsible, you can get into a lot of trouble! (Im talking as someone who knows).

I used to do astral projection into the earths astral but now I just play around with LD at times and have fun. (I'll probably go back to AP one day when I want to get serious again).
Old 11-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Ryzaack

As is my understanding, you won't often be able to choose, once in a lucid dream, it is apparently really easy to leave your body. So it probably might happen without you even knowing...

Whatever you do just keep an open mind, have good intentions and always know you can wake up whenever you want.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:46 PM
Master
I choose both of them
You can do a lot of magical tricks in Astral Projection as well, just be careful about your environment and the entities around you.
You only need to believe in yourself in order to succeed in those magic stuff.

Remember that the astral dimension not necessarily have the same physical laws than here, so you can levitate as easy as you can walk here.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:07 PM
Ryzaack

Why do you call it a magic trick? Its simply traveling somewhere while in AP to check some information.. I wouldn't call it a trick because well, trick = fake = not real.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:44 PM
Master
My english is poor :(
What I was trying to say is some special ability like levitating, telepathy, telekinesis, etc.