Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-02-2019, 04:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I think the number of positive verses far outweighs the number of negative verses.

For myself I think it is valuable to keep in mind that the body houses the spirit, and it is valuable because it gives the spirit an opportunity to grow. For some reason growth seems to happen when we are embodied.

Having a grounded appreciation of the value of the body is vital to my understanding of the spiritual path as well, instead of cutting out into heaven, I see value in bringing the spirit into the body.

This is a split I've been thinking about lately, some people can't wait to get beyond the body and reincarnation, and the alternative is to bring spirit into the body. These seem to be two very different ways of envisioning spirituality, and I am firmly in the camp of bringing spirit into the body.

Below are my teachings from spirit, and are for your considerations.

The body does not house the spirit...the spirit is only connected to the flesh, and is less dense than the flesh and is in the exact same location as the flesh and is enmeshed within the flesh.
We the spirit can move away from the flesh, and are not dependent on the flesh and are safe without the flesh.

We do not need the flesh in order for an opportunity to grow, if the spiritual being who is connected to the flesh is permanently disconnected from the flesh pre or post birth, then the undeveloped foetus sized spiritual soul being or the baby or infant spiritual soul being will have even more love and care and attention in the summerlands (lesser heavens) and a chance to grow and develop into a most perfect and pure minded adult with beautiful morals than what that "pre or post infant" being will ever ever ever have whilst connected to the flesh and living on earth....GROWTH IS NOT DEPENDENT ON BEING EMBODIED.

The only reason for starting life on an Earth like planet is to give a blank spirit/soul an identity from the DNA of its parents. The parents chose to create life and at the first spark (conception) a tiny blank soul is instantly joined to foetus, and the combined DNA of the parents is recorded within the newly growing spiritual soul being.
And from that instant, the spiritual soul being can be permanently disconnected from the flesh and continue to grow to perfection whilst residing in the summerlands in the loving care of bright beings that choose to look beings of pre or post infant stage in life.

"However" it should also be said that another reason for staying connected to the flesh is so that we can have an opportunity to create life ourselves in our own image, as it can not be accomplished without the flesh.

Out side of the above, the flesh and earth life has no bearing on the quality of spiritual soul being nor the life without the flesh...all that is needed to becoming a pure minded soul being is found within the summerlands and or the Holy Kingdom.

"AND" spirit can not be brought into the body, as the body is only a sensory unit and sends information from it's surroundings to the brain..(which is only a processing unit)... of the incoming sensory infomation, and the brain body unit is a totally NON sentient and non conscious and non intelligent unit....all information received by the brain from the body is transformed by the brain and instantly delivered to us the enmeshed spiritual soul being and it is us that responds to that newly transformed information and our response is instantly sent to the brain which then instantly transforms our response into content that the body can utilize in order for the body to operate so that we can sence and move and to interact through the body with the people and the environment of earth.

So in effect..we are spirit..and we live on earth and non dependantly connected to a non sentient non intelegent non conscious flesh unit. And we should live as spiritual beings do, in the Summerlands and or the Holy Kingdoms, interacting with a pure natural love equivilant to the purity of the love displayed in the first sphere of the summerlands or higher if we could develop that kind of love, but for a number of reasons that have developed since the first parents were here on earth, developing such a love is nigh impossible.

Neil.
Old 18-02-2019, 10:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Below are my teachings from spirit, and are for your considerations.

The body does not house the spirit...the spirit is only connected to the flesh, and is less dense than the flesh and is in the exact same location as the flesh and is enmeshed within the flesh.
We the spirit can move away from the flesh, and are not dependent on the flesh and are safe without the flesh.

We do not need the flesh in order for an opportunity to grow, if the spiritual being who is connected to the flesh is permanently disconnected from the flesh pre or post birth, then the undeveloped foetus sized spiritual soul being or the baby or infant spiritual soul being will have even more love and care and attention in the summerlands (lesser heavens) and a chance to grow and develop into a most perfect and pure minded adult with beautiful morals than what that "pre or post infant" being will ever ever ever have whilst connected to the flesh and living on earth....GROWTH IS NOT DEPENDENT ON BEING EMBODIED.

The only reason for starting life on an Earth like planet is to give a blank spirit/soul an identity from the DNA of its parents. The parents chose to create life and at the first spark (conception) a tiny blank soul is instantly joined to foetus, and the combined DNA of the parents is recorded within the newly growing spiritual soul being.
And from that instant, the spiritual soul being can be permanently disconnected from the flesh and continue to grow to perfection whilst residing in the summerlands in the loving care of bright beings that choose to look beings of pre or post infant stage in life.

"However" it should also be said that another reason for staying connected to the flesh is so that we can have an opportunity to create life ourselves in our own image, as it can not be accomplished without the flesh.

Out side of the above, the flesh and earth life has no bearing on the quality of spiritual soul being nor the life without the flesh...all that is needed to becoming a pure minded soul being is found within the summerlands and or the Holy Kingdom.

"AND" spirit can not be brought into the body, as the body is only a sensory unit and sends information from it's surroundings to the brain..(which is only a processing unit)... of the incoming sensory infomation, and the brain body unit is a totally NON sentient and non conscious and non intelligent unit....all information received by the brain from the body is transformed by the brain and instantly delivered to us the enmeshed spiritual soul being and it is us that responds to that newly transformed information and our response is instantly sent to the brain which then instantly transforms our response into content that the body can utilize in order for the body to operate so that we can sence and move and to interact through the body with the people and the environment of earth.

So in effect..we are spirit..and we live on earth and non dependantly connected to a non sentient non intelegent non conscious flesh unit. And we should live as spiritual beings do, in the Summerlands and or the Holy Kingdoms, interacting with a pure natural love equivilant to the purity of the love displayed in the first sphere of the summerlands or higher if we could develop that kind of love, but for a number of reasons that have developed since the first parents were here on earth, developing such a love is nigh impossible.

Neil.

Thank you for your considerations Neil

I kind of agree that our spirit occupies the same place as our body, and it is the metaphysical body that is of interest to us here.

From my own experience and understanding it is this metaphysical body that is not functioning as it should, but to me for the metaphysical body to function well it requires the physical body to be unobstructed by negative emotions and mental structures. I can't see them apart, clarity in the emotional-mental body leads to metaphysical flow for me.
Old 18-02-2019, 11:13 AM
Master
double post
Old 18-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Thank you for your considerations Neil

I kind of agree that our spirit occupies the same place as our body, and it is the metaphysical body that is of interest to us here.

From my own experience and understanding it is this metaphysical body that is not functioning as it should, but to me for the metaphysical body to function well it requires the physical body to be unobstructed by negative emotions and mental structures. I can't see them apart, clarity in the emotional-mental body leads to metaphysical flow for me.

django..hi.

I am led to believe that emotions do not originate from within the brain/body. Because as i am told, the brain/body is not conscious, sentient or intelligent, and any thoughts and or emotions would be a part of the Soulself, if at all.

Outside of the Earth brain body system, sustaining it self (heart beating, breathing, digestion etc) the Earthly brain/body system only operates physically when "we" the conscious Soul being is "merged/enmeshed" within the physical brain/body system, but not when we are having an out of body experience, at that moment the brain/body system is pretty much dormant.

The only part of "US" (the spiritual intelligent conscious mind/Soulself) that enters the brain/body system, via the silver cord, as it leaves us and is delivered to the brain, is a "response" in a chemical/electrical form. And all emotion stays within the spiritual soulself/mind, for a short or longer time and when the emotions are no longer an issue then the emotion is released from Soulself.
However it should be said that the body does experience feelings that are related to emotions, from two different sources, one being to do with our spiritual self AND the other originating totally from external sources to our being..."THAT" I AM NOT TOUCHING ON IN "THIS" POST.

And so as I am told, not only do emotions not originate and nor are they stored in any part of the brain/body system, but also, the good and or poor health of the brain/body system does not affect the spiritual Soulself/mind.
When WE, the spiritual Soulself is free from influence AND or attack from dark spiritual beings, then Soulself becomes a completely perfect being and can become totally in HARMONY with GODS way of LOVE without any negative thoughts and or emotions.

django..as per usual the above is for yours or anyone's considerations, and are my beliefs because they are inspired from spiritual beings.
Neil...SMILES back at you.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:22 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Yes S Peter got it wrong Spiritual beings have no gender, only the physical, but Jesus did refer to all Spiritual beings as Males ( of the Father).

Mary also thought of herself as Female, Jesus would teach her to come to know herself as a spiritual being, which were make her Spiritualy Male....

What if this is not about the human sexual definition of male/female, but rather an energetic definition of pairs and opposites like male/female, light.dark, yin/yang.
Old 11-03-2019, 04:30 AM
Master
To go beyond opposites is not to name one of the opposites as the ultimate. To declare you have arrived because you are now only male is not going beyond male/female, if anything it seems like a backwards step, identifying only with one of the pairs of opposites. Pretty obviously beyond male/female is either both or neither male/female.

If the word 'male' is some secret code for spiritual as sky suggests, it is a pretty poor code to say the least.
Old 11-03-2019, 07:33 AM
Master
Quote:
To go beyond opposites is not to name one of the opposites as the ultimate. To declare you have arrived because you are now only male is not going beyond male/female, if anything it seems like a backwards step, identifying only with one of the pairs of opposites. Pretty obviously beyond male/female is either both or neither male/female.

If the word 'male' is some secret code for spiritual as sky suggests, it is a pretty poor code to say the least.

It is confusing when your not use to Gnosticism , there are no ' Secret Codes '

The word Male does not refer to gender, thats the point
Old 11-03-2019, 09:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
It is confusing when your not use to Gnosticism , there are no ' Secret Codes '

The word Male does not refer to gender, thats the point

I thought you believed Male = spirit/spiritual. But whatever Male refers to it is the opposite of Female, and Female is what the person in this verse is leaving behind.

Perhaps you could clarify what you think male equals, if it isn't spirit?
Old 11-03-2019, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
I thought you believed Male = spirit/spiritual. But whatever Male refers to it is the opposite of Female, and Female is what the person in this verse is leaving behind.

Perhaps you could clarify what you think male equals, if it isn't spirit?

I think I have tried to explain it you previously and we continue to go around in circles. If you are genuinely interested you would read some teachings yourself but your questions are to disparage not understand.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:25 AM
Master
I'm examining the GoT logically. Should we just accept anything someone puts in front of us as credible, or should we be discerning about whether it is genuine spiritual teaching or not?

If male = spirit (which I still believe you think)
Then female = earth?