Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-02-2019, 09:05 AM
Pathfinder

Unhappy He is in so much pain

One of my soul mates - he is an extended member of my family. He has been experiencing emotional pain for many years now and his personal situation has been causing him misery. The situation relates to his own family. He lives with his wife and teenage children, but they hardly speak. They live together, but in their own separate worlds, in depressive states. He has said for himself: "my wife and I don't talk, and she's never home. There's nothing at home for me." I've seen it for myself, too. There is hardly any relationship or communication between the family, but he pushes onwards for his children. He works so hard and does everything for the children and the house. He receives no affection nor appreciation. I don't know how he continues on. Other family members have told me about the many times he has broken down in tears.

I know he is suffering. Just thinking about his inner pain causes me to ache so badly that I can hardly stand it. It has gone on so long. There is nothing I can do. Nothing. He is the only one who must sort out this situation and find his own happiness with time. In the meantime, he continues to distance himself from me, and he is so cold and quiet in his pain, trying to bury it away. We hardly speak as it is, but I love him unconditionally, and I must not initiate any communication at this stage. He knows I'm here. I must give him with all the space he needs. It is what I feel in my heart.

I can only hope that he finds the courage to put himself first, for once, and that he allows himself to have happiness in life. It is what he deserves. He just needs to give himself the opportunity to seek it.

Thank you for reading, if you did. I simply had to get this off my chest.
Old 20-02-2019, 10:59 AM
Master
It is so difficult to witness and not be able to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphirerose
One of my soul mates - he is an extended member of my family. He has been experiencing emotional pain for many years now and his personal situation has been causing him misery. The situation relates to his own family. He lives with his wife and teenage children, but they hardly speak. They live together, but in their own separate worlds, in depressive states. He has said for himself: "my wife and I don't talk, and she's never home. There's nothing at home for me." I've seen it for myself, too. There is hardly any relationship or communication between the family, but he pushes onwards for his children. He works so hard and does everything for the children and the house. He receives no affection nor appreciation. I don't know how he continues on. Other family members have told me about the many times he has broken down in tears.

I know he is suffering. Just thinking about his inner pain causes me to ache so badly that I can hardly stand it. It has gone on so long. There is nothing I can do. Nothing. He is the only one who must sort out this situation and find his own happiness with time. In the meantime, he continues to distance himself from me, and he is so cold and quiet in his pain, trying to bury it away. We hardly speak as it is, but I love him unconditionally, and I must not initiate any communication at this stage. He knows I'm here. I must give him with all the space he needs. It is what I feel in my heart.

I can only hope that he finds the courage to put himself first, for once, and that he allows himself to have happiness in life. It is what he deserves. He just needs to give himself the opportunity to seek it.

Thank you for reading, if you did. I simply had to get this off my chest.
Old 20-02-2019, 05:37 PM
Experiencer

Something I concluded recently: When praying is the only thing you can do, praying is the best thing you can do.