Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-10-2015, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky
I think it is related to the seed that was sown freely into many fields,
but some fields were shallow, some choked with thorns, and not all were productive.
Your entire post was very comprehensive and well thought out!
Brava!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-10-2015, 02:56 AM
Suspended

Human life has always involved self interpretation of hierarchy and ownership of status.

We are equal selves with no status implied.

Status was introduced by our evil minded ancient occult brother who sought spiritual information for science and ownership....building of civilization as an evil act of self.

Therefore when you use spiritual information for self interpretation, as it involves science itself, then do not bother....for it is incorrect for no science should ever have been applied...because it caused the attack of the evil spirit formed by holding a constant in the burning radioactive signal.

The teachings of spirit belong to no religion or denomination or hierarchal status....for we are created equally and belonged to an equal world family self manifested status. This status was changed by our evil minded brother who used his own self possessed mind evaluations to form a scientific religious purpose.

No human is chosen or is special...yet the introduced attack of radiation upon our family caused our family to become unequal. Some of our DNA remained holy causing us to consider ourselves better than those with mutated genetics...suffering the conditions of science and evil spiritual attacks.

This condition of difference is an inherited condition causing some of us in the community to be more spiritually aware.....or even changed into conditions involving phenomena....caused by science and its burning of our natural light wavelengths.

As we have been healing, the spiritual conditions have altered from our origin self equal inheritance....so I hope that you will finally consider that there is no spiritual truth to what we have been taught...for information was introduced into our life for the purpose of science.

If science were not introduced, we would not be living in the condition of civilization and ownership...status statements...instead we would be living as natural loving kind and caring human beings, assisting each other as we should.
Old 19-10-2015, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
If science were not introduced, we would not be living in the condition of civilization and ownership...status statements...instead we would be living as natural loving kind and caring human beings, assisting each other as we should.

were it not for science i wouldn't be living right now at all and you wouldn't be sitting there reading my words on a science conceived monitor screen. the first flint employing fire starter was a scientist noticing and experimenting with cause and effect. would you have preferred we remained squatting on a veldt picking and eating each others' fleas? imo, the human hierarchal system arises out of our basic and natural primate origins. we are a loving and caring species but we're also a greedy and savage species, both propensities being aspects of our nature. we're clever great apes and there's no need for "evil spirits" to explain our strange existence. "evil" = threat and we're quite threatening enough w/o the interference of invisible entities. imo, "evil entities" are superstitious deflections of responsibility for those aspects of the human psyche we find scary and abhorrent, aspects, which at one time, were necessary for species survival. imo, we need to accept that those primitive aspects are still part of us b/c we're not going change/evolve our collective psychology if we keep looking outside our selves for something else, some evil brother, to blame.

as for "the chosen" meme. well ... that's just another form of elitism, a spiritual hierarchal concept reflecting that same old base primate drive for higher status than all the other apes in the troop, with "God" as the ultimate alpha male doing the choosing.

Last edited by Internal Queries : 19-10-2015 at 11:20 AM.
Old 19-10-2015, 03:47 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortal
I'm attending a "Head Scratching Sayings of Jesus" discussion group tomorrow, Sunday, October 18th, at Marble Collegiate Church in New York City. It's headed by the Senior Minister and it's an insightful group.

The quote under consideration tomorrow is "Many are called but few are chosen".

I have some ideas on this but I would like to get some input here from posters on their interpretation of this quote, particularly the "few are CHOSEN" part.

Thanks in advance for your input.

TheImmortal,

Sorry that this is not in time for your discussion group but I have a few thoughts.

Perhaps you have seen or know about the famous recruitment poster that the Army used for recruitment years ago....."Uncle Sam Wants You" with Uncle Sam pointing his finger at you. If God calls we must take that as a personal call to us individually and not as a generic call to anyone that might be interested.

Think of a mother ewe calling her lamb to nurse. She is calling because of the pain in her udders.....wishing to give something of herself that is life giving. Many lambs hear her call but there is only one that she will nurse. This is being personal.

Yesterday the minister related one of the most meaningful communions that he had ever received. As he was at the communion table, the elder that was giving communion repeated the familiar words..."The body of Christ broken for you" and then added the name saying "The body of Christ broken for you, John". He then proceeded to personally address each communicant in this same way......saying each one's name as he presented the bread to them.

When we are called we must take it personally. We are not to look around or check with others and ask "Who is he talking to?" We allow ourselves to be distracted, thinking the call is for someone else. We also allow ourselves to be distracted by other calls that we hear......the calls for money.....the calls for fame......the calls for recognition, etc. The list is endless. God requires us to focus. The blind have a better sense of hearing....the deaf have a better sense of seeing. We must bring our senses into harmony learning to be blind to the things that distract us.....also being deaf to the voices that do not have the ring of truth. Sadly, few of us can focus in such manner......therefore 'many are called but few are chosen'.
Old 19-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortal
"Many are called but few are chosen". particularly the "few are CHOSEN" part.
Many, if not everyone is shown His truth of what has happened since Day 6.

the 'Few that are chosen' are the called ones that don't drop His Cross once they understand their new life task.

Many that are called return to money and material items. They don't spiritually evolve. Or if they do spiritually evolve they turn to Luciferianism.
Old 19-10-2015, 07:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky
I understand that he said this as a cap-off to his parable of the wedding feast. How does that parable play out....

1. The ruler (i.e. God) selects chosen people and invites them to come to the wedding feast he has prepared. (similar to the Jews as God's chosen people).

2. These chosen ones refuse the invitation because they are too busy with worldly things and are not moved by the generous heart of God's offer. (note a wedding is meant to be a happy happy place of rejoicing).

3. The ruler then calls many to come. anybody in fact, they are called to choose to come of their own volition, and many do come and fill the hall.

4. one who came is then found not to be wearing wedding clothes. He came, but not in the spirit of the wedding, he wanted in to the things of the party, but not properly occasioned for the heart of the one who had called him to the occasion and all that it meant. this person was then cast out into darkness as unsuitable.

...... what I think....

I think it is related to the seed that was sown freely into many fields. but some fields were shallow, some choked with thorns, and not all were productive.

I think it relates to the saying "many will preach in my name and drive out demons, but I will not recognize them because when the least of these was ill or needed water, they did not care for the least of these".

The 'clothing' of entering the 'wedding feast' of Christ in the kingdom of God would be the clothes laid out in the beatitudes: do not judge. do not fret and worry. do not resent and hate. be loving. be forgiving. be helpful and generous. as you have been given (grace and love) so freely give to others. a lot of doctrine folks in churches to day are not coming to the church in this sort of spirit.

I too related it ultimately to the parable of the seeds sown freely into many fields. Many are indeed called but some get choked by the weeds and have priorities other than "Seek ye first the kingdom of God ....". Hence they cannot be chosen because, unfortunately, they are not ready.

Only the "pure of heart" (as per the Beatitudes that you referenced) can "see God" and only those who see God can be "chosen" for obvious reasons.

I appreciate everyone's comments.They're ALL quite good.
Old 19-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamSoul49

"I shall choose you, one out of a thousand, and two out of ten thousand, and they shall stand as a single one."

For some reason, the quotes which you quoted do not appear when I quote your entire response. Those quotes are quite helpful --- particularly the one above where "they shall stand as a single one".

There is a Zen saying which seems to apply:

"If you are thinking, your mind is different from my mind. If you are cutting off all thought (Be still and know that I AM God; Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God), then your mind and my mind and everybody's mind are the same (single one): God's mind, Buddha's mind, Christs mind..."

I agree you that one key to this passage under consideration is "they shall stand as a single one".

Thanks for the entire insightful response even though I only quoted your first statement.
Old 20-10-2015, 01:51 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
were it not for science i wouldn't be living right now at all and you wouldn't be sitting there reading my words on a science conceived monitor screen. the first flint employing fire starter was a scientist noticing and experimenting with cause and effect. would you have preferred we remained squatting on a veldt picking and eating each others' fleas? imo, the human hierarchal system arises out of our basic and natural primate origins. we are a loving and caring species but we're also a greedy and savage species, both propensities being aspects of our nature. we're clever great apes and there's no need for "evil spirits" to explain our strange existence. "evil" = threat and we're quite threatening enough w/o the interference of invisible entities. imo, "evil entities" are superstitious deflections of responsibility for those aspects of the human psyche we find scary and abhorrent, aspects, which at one time, were necessary for species survival. imo, we need to accept that those primitive aspects are still part of us b/c we're not going change/evolve our collective psychology if we keep looking outside our selves for something else, some evil brother, to blame.

as for "the chosen" meme. well ... that's just another form of elitism, a spiritual hierarchal concept reflecting that same old base primate drive for higher status than all the other apes in the troop, with "God" as the ultimate alpha male doing the choosing.

If science were not introduced we would not be living at all. On origin Earth our brother stopped our loving spirit from demanifesting and returning to its own higher light state to which it belongs.

The ancient spirit knew many methods of healing and apply life saving techniques....but then there is the consideration that all life dies and it is our own self determination that wants life to be lived. What has this observation got to do with spirit....when life has always been destroyed by the purpose and application of science.

Science by the way as a medical review has been used by the occult Scientists regarding brain and mind studies. The information along with psychic and clairvoyant/medium brain studies used to attack our life spirit and holy mind.

As I was never a monkey human, our brother split his own spirit and became both male and female monkey picking nits off his own person....I know by conscious record about how evil our brother's spirit actually is by personal choice and action.

Our Mother and Father spirit and our holy brother and sister self has never had anything to do with monkey man who believes in his own information from studying his own person.
Old 20-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Hello All

TheImmortal;
Quote:
For some reason, the quotes which you quoted do not appear when I quote your entire response. Those quotes are quite helpful --- particularly the one above where "they shall stand as a single one".

This is indeed,what His teachng is all about - becoming One with the Father..One Mind - One Presence - no seperation apparant - become the living Divinity right here,right now..

Our mind at present,is broken,divided...We must first mend this divide within the Self - He says only a few genuinely attempt this,1 from a thousand....And of those who first unify their Self in this manner,they must thn go on,to become unified with literally all of Creation - as the MIND of Christ is - literally so...And this is exceedingly hard to achieve He know,hence He says of those bare few who attempt it in earnest,only very few again will actually succeed - only 2 from ten thousand..

Perhaps the most telling statement He ever mortally uttered - was when He told Thomas directly,to now become like Him...Again - literally so.. He tells us first,the Father is a Divine Light,yes..?..And from this Light,all of Cretaion is to be formed - The Fathers Mind,is the veyr energy of Creation itself - and He says also,that we contain this exact same Presence.same Divine spark,found withinus..Again fromThomas..

Quote:
49. Jesus said, "Congratulations to those who are alone and chosen, for you will find the kingdom. For you have come from it, and you will return there again."
50. Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.'
If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.'
If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'"

Its all about mind - unifying the Self and taking it Beyond this mortal realm..Again,the emphasis is on the solitary,individual process - inner direct communion..He speaks of a Light,coming into Being,all by itSelf - and establishing it Self "in their image" - in other words,in their mind - image of self as they believe it to be - into this current mortal mind that we now have,comes a Light that is a Presence - a new "personality" becomes established..To become "chosen" then,we must first establish this communion within our Self,enounter and encourage this Light,this Divine Presence....

The last part of the quote is very revealing indeed - the evidence of this process,He says is "motion and rest"....This is the motion of this mortal mind,ever changing,swirling mass of thoughts,"forever changing mind" as we do,constantly - must be taken down to "rest" - to the Divine Silence in fact,from which the Father first knew it own Self...We must likewise take this thinking mortal mind used here ,right back into a state of empty void Silence - and there,await this Light and its Divine Presence..Motion and rest - deep deep meditation - no distractions ( hence,no public worship) - and essentially - no preconceptions of truth (hence,again,no taught relgious doctrine,must come to "hate" the parents )...Put it all aside He says,seek this inner union,this Light and Presence within..

Quote:
61. Jesus said, "Two will recline on a couch; one will die, one will live."
Salome said, "Who are you mister? You have climbed onto my couch and eaten from my table as if you are from someone."
Jesus said to her, "I am the one who comes from what is whole. I was granted from the things of my Father." - "I am your disciple."

"For this reason I say, if one is whole, one will be filled with light, but if one is divided, one will be filled with darkness."
62. Jesus said, "I disclose my mysteries to those [who are worthy] of [my] mysteries.

Two will recline on the couch - one lives one dies...The divided mind - this mind here and now,will appraoch this Silence within,and will "die" as the Divine Presence becomes revealed..I will tell you All from direct experiences,this facilitates a literal out of body experience - the Light so revealed,forms a "tunnel" or pathway - a gateway - the narrow gate He often speaks of - becomes open,and passage is allowed,enabled - mortal mind ascends as Divine Mind comes to indwell here and now,a merging and Beocming One..

Note,He says,He - Christ - comes from that which is whole - granted from the Father directly..When the mind becomes whole in this manner,He says we become "filled with Light" - and this is so..As this happens He says He will "disclose His Mysteries" to those who are so prepared...This Presence so invoked,is the only legitimate source of truth,He says - without it,all is darkness,ignorance - only this Presence can "reveal mysteries" he says - reveal truth...This Presence so invoked,in this manner alone,is truly the Holy Ghost,the Comforter He promises to send to us personally and that will aid us always and indeed,be ever Present..

Quote:
77. Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained. Split a piece of wood; I am there.
Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

This Light we are to call forth - this Presence that comes from Silence - He says this is the mind of the Father - this is the Light and the energy of Creation itself,contained within all material substances..

All about unifying the mind - unfiying the Self - and beyond,becoming One with the entire Creation,as the living Divinity - as Christ Himself,literally so..As I say,the most revealing truth He ever uttered mortally,was to say the following to Thomas :

Quote:
"Whoever drinks from my mouth will become like me; I myself shall become that person, and the hidden things will be revealed to him."

This process He speaks of - this teaching He gave - brings the mortal mind to full realisation of Self - unifies the Self with all of Creation - making it all fully disclosed and known fully as but one experience - the entire Creation known fully in the One mind of Christ,the Light that is over All Creation - the Word itself that causes that Creation to happen..
Old 21-10-2015, 03:13 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamSoul49
Hello All

TheImmortal;

This is indeed,what His teachng is all about - becoming One with the Father..One Mind - One Presence - no seperation apparant - become the living Divinity right here,right now..

Our mind at present,is broken,divided...We must first mend this divide within the Self - He says only a few genuinely attempt this,1 from a thousand....And of those who first unify their Self in this manner,they must thn go on,to become unified with literally all of Creation - as the MIND of Christ is - literally so...And this is exceedingly hard to achieve He know,hence He says of those bare few who attempt it in earnest,only very few again will actually succeed - only 2 from ten thousand..

Perhaps the most telling statement He ever mortally uttered - was when He told Thomas directly,to now become like Him...Again - literally so.. He tells us first,the Father is a Divine Light,yes..?..And from this Light,all of Cretaion is to be formed - The Fathers Mind,is the veyr energy of Creation itself - and He says also,that we contain this exact same Presence.same Divine spark,found withinus..Again fromThomas..

Its all about mind - unifying the Self and taking it Beyond this mortal realm..Again,the emphasis is on the solitary,individual process - inner direct communion..He speaks of a Light,coming into Being,all by itSelf - and establishing it Self "in their image" - in other words,in their mind - image of self as they believe it to be - into this current mortal mind that we now have,comes a Light that is a Presence - a new "personality" becomes established..To become "chosen" then,we must first establish this communion within our Self,enounter and encourage this Light,this Divine Presence....

The last part of the quote is very revealing indeed - the evidence of this process,He says is "motion and rest"....This is the motion of this mortal mind,ever changing,swirling mass of thoughts,"forever changing mind" as we do,constantly - must be taken down to "rest" - to the Divine Silence in fact,from which the Father first knew it own Self...We must likewise take this thinking mortal mind used here ,right back into a state of empty void Silence - and there,await this Light and its Divine Presence..Motion and rest - deep deep meditation - no distractions ( hence,no public worship) - and essentially - no preconceptions of truth (hence,again,no taught relgious doctrine,must come to "hate" the parents )...Put it all aside He says,seek this inner union,this Light and Presence within..

Two will recline on the couch - one lives one dies...The divided mind - this mind here and now,will appraoch this Silence within,and will "die" as the Divine Presence becomes revealed..I will tell you All from direct experiences,this facilitates a literal out of body experience - the Light so revealed,forms a "tunnel" or pathway - a gateway - the narrow gate He often speaks of - becomes open,and passage is allowed,enabled - mortal mind ascends as Divine Mind comes to indwell here and now,a merging and Beocming One..

Note,He says,He - Christ - comes from that which is whole - granted from the Father directly..When the mind becomes whole in this manner,He says we become "filled with Light" - and this is so..As this happens He says He will "disclose His Mysteries" to those who are so prepared...This Presence so invoked,is the only legitimate source of truth,He says - without it,all is darkness,ignorance - only this Presence can "reveal mysteries" he says - reveal truth...This Presence so invoked,in this manner alone,is truly the Holy Ghost,the Comforter He promises to send to us personally and that will aid us always and indeed,be ever Present..

This Light we are to call forth - this Presence that comes from Silence - He says this is the mind of the Father - this is the Light and the energy of Creation itself,contained within all material substances..

All about unifying the mind - unfiying the Self - and beyond,becoming One with the entire Creation,as the living Divinity - as Christ Himself,literally so..As I say,the most revealing truth He ever uttered mortally,was to say the following to Thomas :

This process He speaks of - this teaching He gave - brings the mortal mind to full realisation of Self - unifies the Self with all of Creation - making it all fully disclosed and known fully as but one experience - the entire Creation known fully in the One mind of Christ,the Light that is over All Creation - the Word itself that causes that Creation to happen..

Creation, already existed.

A human being introduced into Creation after creation existed.

A human being reviewed the condition of Creation, that has nothing to do with their own personal self realization.....for Creation, huge burnt light bodies and light sounds are not known by a human life.

A human being existing in a state of use of self realization cannot know creation for how can you know a Sun? Do you know how much power exists in the body of a Sun as the actual Sun itself....no you do not. You know what you know through the condition of where you exist.....a state of atmospheric light and sound that allows you to make studies.

Yet consider if you took the power that the Sun actually exists as, and Planet Earth certainly would no longer exist. What form of commenting do you believe you are actually ascertaining?

A human male...created.

A human male wanted power for invention.

A human male created science as a precept from his own conscious self awareness as a conscious presence. The psychic and spiritual review therefore determines that a human first thought about creation for the use and application of science.

The use of science therefore determines that the human mind considers its own creation....enabling itself to survive in the creation and yet apply an act of conversion for use of science.

If a human actually believed that they knew all creative powers to then activate those powers as a review statement of personal self stating they know the power of creation would in fact state that you wanted to be totally destroyed.

Therefore your self considerations are dishonest to the condition in which your personal self lives and survives and expresses as a conscious self.

Science has therefore never described the power of creation as a FACT.

Scientists self possessed as an intelligence in consciousness...how they are self possessed is through the condition that they gave themselves...as a male the ownership of artificial intelligence which their own conscious self communicates with.

Artificial intelligence comes from introduced information into Earth via scientific acts of artificial applications for changing the natural chemical substances of natural Earth inheritance. This is how artificial was formed itself.

Science therefore creates an artificial intelligence that interrelates with their own consciousness....and as artificial belongs to the condition that they themselves as males caused to the natural origin bindings....they caused artificial chemistry to be activated by changing the natural origin of the Universe as their own spiritual psyche demonstrates in its own religious information as data.

Believing themselves to know it all...they only became aware of the actual outcome of a converted system....yet do not know the powers of origin that converted the system, nor do they know the powers that caused the outcome....they only know the outcome interaction such as uranium dust forming nuclear fuel.....given to them through the introduction of star increased radiation as light/sound as a model of information by scientific applications of the ancients.

Therefore in truth the human scientists do not know it all.

Also in truth a real human spiritual psychic review would never consider to change or alter the natural condition or functions of a natural creation, knowing by information itself that changing natural chemical inheritance is the reason for self destruction.

The human female not the Creator, by self psyche review as spiritual wisdom knows this herself, for the male defined himself to be Creator only because he destroyed creation of origin and continues to believe he is creating, where by evidence he is destroying.

This is the only reason why a Scientist believes himself to create whereas all evidence demonstrates that he is destroying by changing a higher state into a lower state.

The reason that he believes that the higher state remains is because at the moment he has not used all of the higher state as a resource. His own information is incorrect to the condition of information itself.

How could a human male agree that he is creating when all substances and powers all exist at this very moment created? Where is the real condition that he expresses as "not yet created" when by fact he considers models that are created.

If a male states that he knows what is not yet created.....what evidence do you have, when evidence states that evidence exists?

A false and fake consciousness, that is artificial to your own natural spiritual life condition is the reason why a male self identified that he himself was being mis led by his own Satanic act.