Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-11-2013, 01:39 AM
Knower

Something I've Always Wondered

Whenever I listen to the news and hear a situation such as an estranged husband finds his wife with another man and kills them both, I think the situation is crazy, not just because two people have tragically lost their lives, but because the husband has just sent them both into the afterlife to be together with no interference. Has anyone here ever thought the same thing?
Old 13-11-2013, 01:44 AM
livingkarma

They ascend separately & are united w/their own soul group ...
Old 13-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Master

I would agree with livingkarma about them ascending separately and being united with their own soul group. I do feel, though, that if they were fated or intended to be together and it wasn't just a 'one night stand' type thing then they MAY meet in another life.
Old 13-11-2013, 04:38 AM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

IMHO...this is what happens when people are taught that they neeeeed someone else in order to be whole and when people are encouraged to remain in abusive--co-dependent relationships to the point that the cycle of abuse infects one generation after another.

Terrible things occur when we resist the obvious and refuse to let go and move-on.

As for the question of what happens (once the worst occurs)...I believe that if they are a part of the same SoulCircle--then they will all end-up together (again)--even the killer. Soul-Circles are comprised of Soul-Mates, Soul-Friends, Soul-Enemies, and so on. They contain the Souls who still have unfinished business with one another and they remain--until that business is completed--IMHO.

Peace and Love on your path to doing your own research and forming your own conclusions...

Blessed be...
Old 13-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Master

The way I would see this . They would need to come back and deal with there karma /repressed stuff . The guy that shot the other 2 might fully deal with his karma with in this life time , but if he is of this mind set it is unlikely he would .
Old 13-11-2013, 04:43 PM
livingkarma

Based on my studies following the death of my late husband, a primary group of souls are with whom we are most closely bonded (spouse, brother, sister, best friend -occasionally a parent) ...
A spouse is a soulmate - the one who dearly enriched our life ...
My late husband's killer was from a secondary soul cluster who briefly crossed Bob's path to bring a karmic lesson into his life & to end Bob's life ...
The affiliate soul (killer) carried strong negative energy that allowed him to kill; to play out karmic causation ...
Even though souls from secondary groups are not soul mates or companion souls, the affiliated soul is available to play out roles as the killer did ...
In terms of social interaction in the spirit world, as well as contact during their physical incarnations, souls of one cluster group may have little or no association with many of the souls in a secondary group ...
After death, an affiliate soul who has commited heinous acts will undergo radical energy treatment ...
When this is completed satisfactorily, the soul will be given a new host body & invited back to earth to complete karmic lessons ...
This is my understanding; it has brought me peace ...
Old 14-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Master

I killed someone in a former life. I confess. I stress - a former life.

I paid a great price in this life for what I did. There were two resultant issues from my "crime". I use the word loosely as whilst it is indeed a crime, I'm not clear if the actual deed was a calling and I had chosen to do as such.

So, one result was a part of my soul left me in disgust. I have been reunited with that aspect of my very self. The other aspect was a difficult and complicated relationship which was fraught and - well brought me great unhappiness. I spent a good length of time with the mantra "I want to die" - I suspect as a result of the person I killed impressing this on me - as a way of finding retribution. He very very nearly destroyed me.

The karma is unravelled now I am glad to say. If we meet again in future lives (I doubt that this life we will meet) there will be peace, no cords between us, nothing.

Anyway. who knows what paths we choose - as murderers, as those who are murdered.

As to the question - yes indeed I have wondered it. I've wondered at mass destruction such as the recent typhoon - scores of people sent to the afterlife all at once. Was it chosen, or did they die before their time.

I live with beliefs which I do hold lightly as there is an air of mystery. I'm not clear on my beliefs of past lives, etc. But, it is a useful metaphor.
Old 14-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Master

Wow, livingkarma and Belle, those were some very profound posts. Thanks for contributing. You both expanded my awareness.

Parma, their affair was a karmic event by itself. It is not as if the event (the murders) were a random act that began in this lifetime. It may have been they were creating karma or fulfilling karma from past lives. Maybe the husband was also included in the past life karma.

Lost their lives? I don't believe that. They are just transcending into a different dimension. The lessons go on and on.

I find it interesting that I plan for heartache and pain before a incarnation. That means I really want to honestly learn spiritual lessons. On the other side of "death" these three might again interact in another incarnation by choice.
Old 14-11-2013, 04:08 PM
Experiencer

doesn't this bring to mind the american zeitgeist manifestations of the angel of death? according to the Propher Ishmael (OT) the angel would bring God for everyone as he had killed his family (or school or college or university?) and then killed himself in something would be a total outrage that would be a msg to god about here and now. The lovers and married are a similar outrage, and god will notice.
Old 14-11-2013, 11:26 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I killed someone in a former life. I confess. I stress - a former life.

I paid a great price in this life for what I did. There were two resultant issues from my "crime". I use the word loosely as whilst it is indeed a crime, I'm not clear if the actual deed was a calling and I had chosen to do as such.

So, one result was a part of my soul left me in disgust. I have been reunited with that aspect of my very self. The other aspect was a difficult and complicated relationship which was fraught and - well brought me great unhappiness. I spent a good length of time with the mantra "I want to die" - I suspect as a result of the person I killed impressing this on me - as a way of finding retribution. He very very nearly destroyed me.

The karma is unravelled now I am glad to say. If we meet again in future lives (I doubt that this life we will meet) there will be peace, no cords between us, nothing.

Anyway. who knows what paths we choose - as murderers, as those who are murdered.

As to the question - yes indeed I have wondered it. I've wondered at mass destruction such as the recent typhoon - scores of people sent to the afterlife all at once. Was it chosen, or did they die before their time.

I live with beliefs which I do hold lightly as there is an air of mystery. I'm not clear on my beliefs of past lives, etc. But, it is a useful metaphor.

I believe in past lives and have been shown (3) of my own.

I believe that karma can carry over from one life to the next.

I believe that we die (only) when it is our time to do so.

I believe that we must pay for what we do...I know that I have.

I am an incest survivor and when I asked The Mother why it had to be so--She showed me that I had been the abuser in a former incarnation.

We are the sum of all of our experiences...good and bad...each has lead us to become who we are (today)--IMHO.

May we ever learn from our experiences and grow.