Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Master

The people that believe that one life is all we get and thats it , I call the grab for the gusto people , its from an old beer add . If you dont believe in a God or that we have a soul , but see souls from dead people you might need to rethink your belief system a bit .
Old 16-11-2013, 06:35 PM
SmilingRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigby941
The entire time THAT was happening - my ENTIRE BODY felt completely off - almost like I was tripping (again - no drugs!!!), like I was "open." VERY "open. ... I've seen them, communicated w/ them, and FELT them - my whole body feels different)"

All humans are different, all humans perceive their world differently than all other humans, and all humans interpret their world differently than all other humans, so what might be a normal explanation for one person is most assuredly not applicable to everyone else. My comments will relate to my interpretation of my own life, and I am only giving the comments to be used as one possible explanation, so please do not receive the comments as being the only explanation or even a plausible one for your life; my comments are just something to ponder.

Your descriptions of 'tripping' seemed to parallel some events in my own life, so I thought it might be interesting to let you know what I discovered to have been the likely cause of my own 'tripping'.

Some individuals who are sensorially sensitive and able to literally feel other people's auras may at times feel their own auras, and if the person is in a life-change that is distancing bad attributes from the heart, then the person might literally sense 'evil spirits' nearby, but the 'spirits' may actually just be one's own negative attributes that are not yet fully removed from one's own aura. Nevertheless, one's own attributes usually do not move 3D objects, although sometimes they can seem to do peculiar stuff.

In my own experiences that included a type of 'tripping', a spirit was present (the same one since I was around five years old). The spirit had appeared numerous times without the 'tripping', and one time the spirit was present when I was saved from being severely injured (the speeding car that I was in suddenly stopped on ice a couple feet before hitting a tree; no kinetics felt, no slowing down, the car just simply stopped moving). What I later verified is that the emotionally felt sensations of the spirit were my own from an older age (the spirit's personality, knowledge, emotions, and personal history were my own twenty years later; no one shares the same history, and since emotions are in part formed upon our personal history, then specific emotions are a fingerprint of the individual themselves).

It has been my experience in my life that if/when a negative spirit is sensed, the spirit's personality is usually my own (whether past, present, or future). For me, sensing a bad spirit implies that the negative trait is being pushed away and made more noticeable because the inward self is less negative (if a person is evil, then they would not sense the spirit as evil). To me, it is a positive indication of one's own attributes if an evil spirit troubles them.

A troubling question of my own was to wonder and be concerned about a relative who had died while screaming that evil spirits were taking him. Since he was not quite pious in life, I always wondered if he was sensing his own nature. Lots of questions, and no solid answers.
Old 16-11-2013, 10:53 PM
ramat

If you are really interested to know what happens after life..please read "journey of souls" book by Dr.Michael Newton. He gives all real stories in a very detailed picture of life between lives. All fears doubts, beliefs vanish.
Old 19-11-2013, 11:59 AM
Experiencer
It makes perfect sense that one can believe in spirits, but have no religion and not believe in God. Why? Because if you look at quantum theories, you can find many theories that points us to consciousness being something necessary for matter to exist, and not matter necessary for consciousness to exist. So if we are essentially consciousness, and consciousness does not come from matter but creates it, then when physical body dies, consciousness is still there.

Religion is a man made institution to make sense of it all, but, as anything man made, has many flaws. And so why not explore and seek knowledge on your own term? The essence of it all is for us to get along with each other, love and become better people.

I don't believe in God as the entity portrayed in many religions. Simply because we know that how God is portrayed makes no logical sense, which atheists like to point out again and again. But I personally think there can be something as a greater consciousness system of some sort, which inspired men in creating the image (though most likely not accurate) of God.

If you like metaphysics, you can look up the videos online of Bernardo Kastrup and Tom Campbell. May be it'll clear your mind a bit. Though Bernardo doesn't think it's possible for spirits to move objects. I wouldn't agree with him on that. :-)