Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Master
IN THE HEADLINES

Woman awakes from Hospital, in Heaven. Spends Nine Minutes with God.

"She hopes the book will help others realize that 'no matter how broken and beaten' they are, that 'there is nothing that you can do in your life that will ever separate his love from you'."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2477728/Former-religious-skeptic-believes-talked-God-9-minutes-dead.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 28-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Master
Nice! The cover looks a lot like what I see on the other side too....the Land of Light! (LOVE)
Old 28-10-2013, 07:16 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I would be more than likely to read that book when there are not religious connotations attached to it. I read "Heaven is for real" a while back and thought it was a pretty good book but I didn't like the fact that it felt like Christianity was being pushed onto people.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:20 AM
RainbowAngel

Thankyou for sharing Morpheus ♡
Old 04-11-2013, 04:02 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I would be more than likely to read that book when there are not religious connotations attached to it. I read "Heaven is for real" a while back and thought it was a pretty good book but I didn't like the fact that it felt like Christianity was being pushed onto people.

That was my feeling about it. Her orientation of Christianity is so authentic for her soul path in this lifetime. But it is not mine. I honor all masters of
Divine love and light. But I do not relate to the religions created around them.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lili
That was my feeling about it. Her orientation of Christianity is so authentic for her soul path in this lifetime. But it is not mine. I honor all masters of
Divine love and light. But I do not relate to the religions created around them.

I didn't check out the link or read the book.
I had a NDE in 2007. I've later found through research all NDEs have a basic similarity (usually), but all are unique to each person. For me, I knew what happened, but I couldn't figure out why I didn't see the tunnel and the white light. I learned that many NDEs don't experience that. I also saw no deities or Gods, or any other beings. For those that have a NDE, these are events unto each of us on an individual level and we have no right to make of them a "message to the world"...that is, unless that message would be that it's good to practice the Golden Rule no matter what you believe or don't believe.