Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-10-2013, 05:06 PM
helping soul

What do you think happens when we die?

What do you think happens when we die? The white light at the end of the tunnel or are we like asleep etc?
Old 20-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Master

My Thoughts on Death
Old 21-10-2013, 03:20 AM
primrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by helping soul
What do you think happens when we die? The white light at the end of the tunnel or are we like asleep etc?

I believe we are aware, not asleep, what we experience depends on our beliefs.
Old 21-10-2013, 04:01 AM
Master

You either hang out on an astral plane some where , or reincarnate as human , or other being .
Old 21-10-2013, 09:49 AM
Administrator
When the cord breaks we cross over into the spirit world no exceptions we all come from spirit and we all go back to spirit,we never go on our own either someone always comes to collect you.it depends how you pass as to whether we are asleep or aware of it.for some who pass in their sleep they wake up in spirit,it can take many many years before we reincarnate.it can happen quickly but its usual for it to take years.

Namaste
Old 21-10-2013, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
When the cord breaks we cross over into the spirit world no exceptions we all come from spirit and we all go back to spirit,we never go on our own either someone always comes to collect you.it depends how you pass as to whether we are asleep or aware of it.for some who pass in their sleep they wake up in spirit,it can take many many years before we reincarnate.it can happen quickly but its usual for it to take years.

Namaste

If we talk about the incarnation cycle I agree.
But of cause there is more to us then this small part we spend here in this cycle.
Whether we are aware or asleep after we cross over depends largely on our awareness at the point of crossing over. Does the disconnection happen slowly or abruptly .
Old 22-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Administrator
That would depend on the type of passing you have ,if its sudden and totaly unexpected then you wont be aware.but if you know that your time is close then you are more aware,

Namaste
Old 22-10-2013, 11:50 AM
Dream Librarian

All the worlds are one world, and each one of them a dream of a dream. Existence forever immersed in the pool of Eternal Sleep becoming dreams within dreams, interacting in a land of infinite imagination. A reflection of a reflection, a truth of a truth. End of ramble
Old 22-10-2013, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helping soul
What do you think happens when we die?
The white light at the end of the tunnel or are we like asleep etc?
Since I have read 100 NDEs and read every word, probably, of messages from
the Other Side, I would say you have a lot of fun reading ahead, if this
subject interests you.
:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-10-2013, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Librarian
All the worlds are one world, and each one of them a dream of a dream. Existence forever immersed in the pool of Eternal Sleep becoming dreams within dreams, interacting in a land of infinite imagination. A reflection of a reflection, a truth of a truth. End of ramble

Excellent!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru