Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-08-2013, 04:48 PM
comforting

entities and afterlife

Question ive been pondering if people in the physical world are surrounded with negative energies , entities (whatever we should call them ) will they be free of them when they die or will they end up in the lower astral world forever suffering.
Are they sent to us in the physical world becos of karma , past lives , or do we just attract them becos we are just like them but maybe dont know it or at least dont want to believe it? Like can a person be a good in our world but have a bad soul ??
Im trying to understand why it can happen to good hearted people and yet "bad people" seem to sail through life without a care in the world
answers on a postcard plz
Old 05-08-2013, 10:50 PM
Animus27

The eternal question - why do bad things happen to good people, and the wicked are never punished?

In my opinion, it's because the cosmos makes no distinction between people ethically. The rain falls on the righteous and the wicked.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:17 PM
primrose

If you believe you are surrounded with negative entities you may be attracting them somehow, try to send them to the light, surround yourself with a white light or imagine a big bubble around you keeping you safe. Change your mindset it will help. Bad people seem to sail through life, but you don't know what awaits them after.If you do good, you can't have a "bad" soul.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by comforting
Question ive been pondering if people in the physical world are surrounded with negative energies , entities (whatever we should call them ) will they be free of them when they die or will they end up in the lower astral world forever suffering.
Are they sent to us in the physical world becos of karma , past lives , or do we just attract them becos we are just like them but maybe dont know it or at least dont want to believe it? Like can a person be a good in our world but have a bad soul ??
Im trying to understand why it can happen to good hearted people and yet "bad people" seem to sail through life without a care in the world
answers on a postcard plz

After physical "death", as far as I know so far -we are most likely to go to the spiritual state which is that of our Soul's core vibrationary-pattern. No matter what experiences we have gone through, whether they have been positive, negative, challenging, traumatic...they have all been learning experiences, and do not necessarily define us as Souls. Whatever our natural Soul vibration is, that is where we will gravitate to.And we are likely to be surrounded by similar Souls of a similar vibration.
And even at that stage, there is opportunity to develop further, and raise our vibrationary pattern if we choose to. It is a never-ending continuum of consciousness.

Not everyone automatically attracts negative entities or energies. But in this dimension (3rd dimension) many different energies and Beings will be encountered, as on astral planes, like gravitates to like. But here, all sorts of varied energies mingle. Here, one can be a loving, good person and occasionally encounter danger, or negative people.

It is also possible for decent ordinary kind people to occasionally cross paths with negative entities when out of body, or astral traveling.
It is important to not fall into any negativity of thinking and feeling when or if that happens. Very hard to do, but possible if you stay as much as you can in your own Light and strength.
The more focused you are on energies of Light and Love, the more those powers fill you, and you identify deeply with them, the less likely this is to happen. But it CAN still happen.

Because we are here to fully experience and learn, over the course of a lifetime (however long or short) we will probably encounter all sorts of energies, and Beings, and people. Some make us happy, some make us scared, some share love with us. That's the nature of life. To experience many varied things.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:49 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have to feel we are all those good and not so good people in life, it just is that we do not always have to experience some aspects of the self. To come to the place where one goes forth to say Enlightenment does one not have to have had experiences in "all" that there is we can be.

I do not feel that bad things happen to good people its just that we are maybe made more aware of it is all. We hear about this really 'good' person having something happen to them but do we really know past what is said if they were truly this 'good' person as a lot happens behind closed doors.

Someone that I know of was just senticed to life in jail for killing his wife, he as so called a "pillar of the community" "well decorated in his job" no indications of how he truly was in his closed door home life. He honestly was a beast of a person. Good person in looks only not actions.

Lynn
Old 12-08-2013, 05:51 PM
xaipete11

Personally, I believe one should try and surround oneself with as much love and positivity as possible. Do as much good for others in this world as one can and I believe a person is less likely to attract negative things. Try to stay positive. Laugh, love and be kind. Like often attracts like.

As far a bad people sailing through life, things are not always as they seem.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:45 PM
im42nut2

I believe it's in the emotional part of us. Everything we think and do affects how the spirit manifests life for us. Negativity breeds pain and suffering...it may lead to death if not fixed.
Old 13-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Carwen*Angel

In my experience, attracting negative thoughts, thought forms, or even entities is not to do with having a "good" or a "bad" soul.

I don't believe there are "good" or "bad" souls, in fact, just souls going through different lessons.

So-called negative energies and entities need energy to thrive and may not be connected to the Divine energy; they can be drawn to people who give out extraordinary light and have little psychic protection; they can also be drawn to people who are not psychically strong due to illness, either physical or mental or both, because they are easy to prey upon.

In life, my father suffered from mental illness and, we discovered, had a negative soul attached to him for some time; it seems from several dreams, messages from mediums, intuitions and signs we have had since that in death he was finally freed from this (I am thinking from his higher perspective on the other side he was strong enough to detach from the spirit in question).
Old 14-08-2013, 06:51 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Spirits don't necessarily stay "bad" after death. They might opt to cross over. Most negative entities have a dominant dark side but upon crossing over, that dark side can be cleared.
Sometimes we cross paths with dark spirits just to show us how great our light might actually be too. Sometimes karma comes into play.
Old 14-08-2013, 11:35 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carwen*Angel
In my experience, attracting negative thoughts, thought forms, or even entities is not to do with having a "good" or a "bad" soul.

I don't believe there are "good" or "bad" souls, in fact, just souls going through different lessons.

So-called negative energies and entities need energy to thrive and may not be connected to the Divine energy; they can be drawn to people who give out extraordinary light and have little psychic protection; they can also be drawn to people who are not psychically strong due to illness, either physical or mental or both, because they are easy to prey upon.

In life, my father suffered from mental illness and, we discovered, had a negative soul attached to him for some time; it seems from several dreams, messages from mediums, intuitions and signs we have had since that in death he was finally freed from this (I am thinking from his higher perspective on the other side he was strong enough to detach from the spirit in question).

Blessings to your father Carwen Angel. I am glad that he is freed now.
Just because a person has struggles in this life, or a mental/emotional illness does not mean that they aren't spiritually-developed deep inside themselves, where through their lives, they may not even realize it.
In transition to the life in spirit, we come into our own. And what is within us really starts to shine and become strong. Sometimes remarkably so, and sometimes in contrast to the form inhabited on Earth.
He most likely shifted levels entirely on this Entity or whatever was latching onto him in his life here.