Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-08-2019, 09:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
David..hello. I feel I should reply to your reply. & although you mention that you know what I am talking about, & i do not doubt that may, as so many people do knowingly experience spiritual influence & or attack.

However it is the one thing, of the most heinous kind, which is perpetrated by unsavory nasty minded spiritual beings, that I will not disclose, that no one has yet spoken about.

The reason why I will not speak of it, is because of what it is & how it is playing out on earth & of it's implications & affects on Earthlings.

As I have said, if anyone new, they would simply want to pack their friends & family up & get of this planet. And that is what I want for my family...I KID YOU NOT. ..but like everyone, they do not have the ears to hear.

Regards again from myself, and some SMILES.
How can us "who do not have the ears to hear" if you will not tell us about that which you will "not disclose"?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 31-08-2019, 10:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Sky you are speaking of something that you have no understanding of. That is made so obvious from reading your posts.
So many people experience so much of it, & you have probably read of their accounts & it seems that you still can not understand any of it.

So you are wasting your energy in attempting to sort it for me.

& sky, I know how to sort it, & it can not be done while I am tethered to my physical body. & so that is why I am patiently waiting until my folks are not needing my assistance any longer. Then I can sever the connection to the flesh, & head of & sort it in spirit.

Thanks all the same.

your folks? we need you also :) it may be this place where things are actually played out spiritually and resources exist to provide for us in each moment of existence, eliminating time from the equation and distance, and God kind of bending down a bit so things are aligned in a cloud of protection
Jesus said, "Congratulations to those who have been persecuted in their hearts: they are the ones who have truly come to know the Father.
we're going through it and coming out the other side, looking like we never went through it. to do this and not deny the reality is quite a feat Jesus I think said it was hard even for him.
"But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her."
Old 01-09-2019, 06:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
reality isn't something to be created, it's a tangled up knot to be loosened. but I don't have time to comment more :)

Everything we perceive in the physical world has its origins in the invisible inner world of our thoughts and beliefs. Cause and effect, outside effect- inner cause
Old 01-09-2019, 08:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Everything we perceive in the physical world has its origins in the invisible inner world of our thoughts and beliefs. Cause and effect, outside effect- inner cause

Neil wasn't talking about the physical world, but the spiritual world. i agree with you within a narrow frame of reference not sure that works across the board though. i value what you say as a safe/sane zone which is good to have but is not representative of reality itself so i don't think you made a statement that applies universally but locally is good
Old 01-09-2019, 09:05 AM
Master
Your mind. It is a territory and that is the first place the enemy attacks.
You need to be constantly aware of what type of thoughts enter your mind. You need to know if the thought you have is demonic or godly.
If the enemy can control your mind he controls your thought pattern. When you agree with those thoughts, you believe them which leads to actions. Your actions go according to what you think.
When you are watching the territory of your mind you won’t let any thought come in there that is not from God.

You become your thoughts...
Old 01-09-2019, 10:55 AM
Master

Quote:
You need to be constantly aware of what type of thoughts enter your mind. You need to know if the thought you have is demonic or godly.
If the enemy can control your mind he controls your thought pattern. When you agree with those thoughts, you believe them which leads to actions. Your actions go according to what you think.
When you are watching the territory of your mind you won’t let any thought come in there that is not from God.

Sky...Just to reinterate for you.
And please do not read between the lines, only read the words.

☆Sky you are speaking of something that you have no understanding of.
☆That is made so obvious from reading your posts.

So many people experience so much of it, & you have probably read of their accounts & it seems that you still can not understand any of it.

So you are wasting your energy in attempting to sort it for me.

& sky, I know how to sort it, & it can not be done while I am tethered to my physical body. & so that is why I am patiently waiting until my folks are not needing my assistance any longer. Then I can sever the connection to the flesh, & head of & sort it in spirit.

Thanks all the same.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Master

Quote:

Ok Skye, you're right i understand what you are saying now!
the spirit is the real help to calm the mind too
i like to hear you talking this way, talking dirty and earthy :)

Last edited by davidmartin : 01-09-2019 at 12:14 PM.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Ok Skye, you're right i understand what you are saying now!
the spirit is the real help to calm the mind too
i like to hear you talking this way, talking dirty and earthy :)

The apostle Paul said, “Who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man’s spirit within him?” (1 Corinthians 2:11).
Old 01-09-2019, 12:31 PM
Master

Quote:
The apostle Paul said, “Who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man’s spirit within him?” (1 Corinthians 2:11).

quoting Paul, now that's plain Mary Magdalene of you:) don't tease me this way
Old 02-09-2019, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
quoting Paul, now that's plain Mary Magdalene of you:) don't tease me this way

' don't tease me this way '....

See where your thoughts have taken you