Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-12-2016, 02:37 AM
Master
Story of the hero of hell

This is a vision that is based in imagination, it does not depict actual events.

----

When the mighty beast fell in the battle before the world it's existence fell into many parts. So mighty was this beast that it's fallen body created seven levels of hell, within each hell a mighty incarnation lived, each more fearsome than the last and the first more mighty than the strongest demon.

The first beast was a human with extraordinary powers of darkness. It was the only thing that resembled the light, the only glimmer of goodness left within the beast after it's fall some say. When the fall happened it was trapped beneath the surface of the world, almost there but still trapped in between the world and the deeper levels of hell. Some call it's realm purgatory.

It's this first beast that is the hero of hell, the only one strong enough to battle the elder incarnations. After an untold amount of time in hell he tired of his realm and he ventured into the human world where he became very sad about his existence, never fully understanding it until then.

---

Sometimes the hero of hell battles with angels, sometimes alongside them. Sometimes he battles the elder demons and accepts them into him, even when he wins there is not peace forever. As he climbs deeper and deeper into hell he loses his self before he can unite the mighty beast, he always falls back into his own hell and the other incarnations appear after some time.

----

At the second level of hell there is a demon lord who is commander of a great army. The devil (incarnation) there is the greatest warrior in the army, he tortures all who enter into battle and enslaves them into his army.

The third level there is a person who is in silk robes and spends their time and energy doing diplomatic affairs, they create heirarchys within hell. Their devil is a master of the mind and is physically weak but very manipulative, their sin is corruption and those who corrupt others are corrupted by them until their time is served.

The fourth and fifth levels are silent guardians who are the keepers of the libaries in hell. Beneath their library are many portals to places that are beyond the reach of God, realms of torture and darkness that are punishment for even demons.

The sixth level is a mighty dragon that is enemy to all in hell, even Lucifer who is the lord of the seventh hell. He is the strongest and can even swallow Lucifer, all that is hatred within the mighty beast fell into the dragon after the fall.

The seventh level is a paradise within hell, an oasis from fel magic. Lucifer is constantly there trying to remedy his pain which is the knowledge of heaven in contrast to where he is now.

Lucifer acts like the doorman and CEO to hell, he sees all who wish it and is cordial with them like a benevolent king. His darker aspects are contained within their incarnations, except the dragon who is beyond control, only with intimidation and some sort of unknown magic does Lucifer avoid the wrath of the dragon.

Perhaps it is God who made it so and made Lucifer a prisoner within his own version of heaven, unable to go past the dragon who guards his door, unable to die in the process. Unable to unite or govern hell as God would heaven, forced to diplomacy and tyranny instead.

-----

One day it's foretold that the hero of hell will finally reach Lucifer and Lucifer will accept his sacrifice as a way to finally escape his punishment away from God.

That is the prophecy of after the end of time, after the final battle between the earthly incarnation of the mighty beast and the son of God. A battle which Lucifer is condemned to watch from the side lines as part of his eternal punishment. A battle he is forced to take part in and lose, even if his play is a sacrifice it is not guaranteed to be accepted by God.

Nail biting!
Will he succeed and end his eternal punishment?
Will hell end with him?
Will he be forced to return back to his palace of eternal damnnation? who knows?!?!

----

Again, just a story for those who enjoy such things.
Old 23-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Master
This sounds a lot like Dante's vision of Hell, but he had 9 levels including purgatory.

I've always likened the cycles of Hell to blockages in the psychic body and now you have mentioned seven corresponding to the chakras, it makes more sense.

It still sounds like an abridged version of Inferno (which I have read)...

Ah the days of studying Dante's Inferno, Divine Comedy and Milton's Paradise Lost..

The eternal storylines live on.
Old 23-12-2016, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
This sounds a lot like Dante's vision of Hell, but he had 9 levels including purgatory.

I've always likened the cycles of Hell to blockages in the psychic body and now you have mentioned seven corresponding to the chakras, it makes more sense.

It still sounds like an abridged version of Inferno (which I have read)...

Ah the days of studying Dante's Inferno, Divine Comedy and Milton's Paradise Lost..

The eternal storylines live on.

I had the thought while watching a video about an ex-satanist who had a vision about hell and Lucifer. He was kinda on his own little Dante's inferno lol, my version is a story/styleized version of his.

also the hero of hell is my own creation. I just like the poetry of it and how it's more grey/black/white than just black or white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHFYY5cqda0

part 1 is about going there.
part 2 is about the tour of hell.
- havent watched part 3 yet
- i think in part 4 he meets jesus who saves him from the work the devil wants him to do

I was watching it and imagining it as if it were a story.. lol, so I shared the story. I want to go back and hear about his ideas/meeting with jesus but I'm like mehhhh, it's 30-40 minutes...

lol, so easily dissuaded lol.
Old 23-12-2016, 08:13 PM
Knower
I do not believe in hell but still the idea of this text resonates, it has so many structures of our earthly life itself in it as one goes on search of the higherself. First it feels like hell itself once faceing the inner demons, trying to fight them till to the point of ralization of accepting them. Yet there is no war which ever was won, since at the and of a battle even if one survives , within war itself is the greatest loss. Its very interessting though...
Old 23-12-2016, 08:18 PM
Ascender

I can confirm the reality of your imagination--

PS: those who do not believe in something that is spoken about do not realize that a person trying to communicate something is always speaking about something whether or not the person's preconceived notions of what is being talked about match the form meant or not--
Old 23-12-2016, 08:19 PM
Ascender

I can confirm the reality of your imagination--

PS: those who do not believe in something that is spoken about do not realize that a person trying to communicate something is always speaking about something whether or not the person's preconceived notions of what is being talked about match the form meant or not--

This has to deal with the hidden motivation of evil that I spoke of--
Old 23-12-2016, 09:26 PM
Knower
Indeed i do not believe, i feel and know there is more to our life as simply as we know it to perceive. Yet in my reality i do not believe into any religious systen therefore hell as one might believe as the holy book has writen about, doesnt exsist. I see these things as a form of symbolic language, as a prophet or philosopher speaks to us in poems. Yet that you may believe hell is, is in my perception the absence of the rightous and genuine form of human being. Eventhough, hell is described in christianism as something horrible, a form of doom upon a human being which has sinned, the absence of gods love. Yet it is a system which causes fear rater then genuine comitment to the source. For me all form there is, is love, the whole creation as even the night and the dark we perceive. As bible writes god created the night as first. Only out of the dark has the light the power to make a dawn, such is wisdom and knowledge within us humans. We experience something, we pwrcieve it maybe as painful till we come to an understanding, or a confusion, which brings the ahaaa effect - enlightment. Therefore hell, darkness, purgathory how ever we name it isnt bad, it brings to us the clearness, understanding and knowledge which is the - light.
Old 23-12-2016, 10:17 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialSphere
Indeed i do not believe, i feel and know there is more to our life as simply as we know it to perceive. Yet in my reality i do not believe into any religious systen therefore hell as one might believe as the holy book has writen about, doesnt exsist. I see these things as a form of symbolic language, as a prophet or philosopher speaks to us in poems. Yet that you may believe hell is, is in my perception the absence of the rightous and genuine form of human being. Eventhough, hell is described in christianism as something horrible, a form of doom upon a human being which has sinned, the absence of gods love. Yet it is a system which causes fear rater then genuine comitment to the source. For me all form there is, is love, the whole creation as even the night and the dark we perceive. As bible writes god created the night as first. Only out of the dark has the light the power to make a dawn, such is wisdom and knowledge within us humans. We experience something, we pwrcieve it maybe as painful till we come to an understanding, or a confusion, which brings the ahaaa effect - enlightment. Therefore hell, darkness, purgathory how ever we name it isnt bad, it brings to us the clearness, understanding and knowledge which is the - light.

Then you don't honor the perspectives that experience the forms and thus would describe it as hell; just because you can rationalize it in a way where it is not hell-- Way to feel enlightened over being able to switch perspectives and see all the extremes that can exist and the redemption of it all, without honoring any of the spirit of having gone through it--

*claps*

The beast my friends! oh man I love the animal kingdom, thinking they can honor spirit by nullifying the very experience spirit is having! haha, I can null you into oblivion and emptiness, but if you went through pain and suffering, I am not going to deny your going through hell, cuz through it you found something greater-- One thing doesn't cancel out the other in consequences, in fact by denying the very hell and night because they allow greater love, is like saying love doesn't exist; cuz you denied a part of it--

Lol, not believing in a thing and then still trying to use it in spirit.. hahahahahahaha I will move on now--
Old 23-12-2016, 10:44 PM
Knower
Thats a very rude judgement but ok.
Old 23-12-2016, 11:51 PM
Knower
Btw yes nullify me to oblivion fore im the sum of all