Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-12-2016, 12:48 AM
Master
Having all the answers doesn't ease the pain

Just a thought to those who are desperately seeking answers for questions that can never be answered.
Old 23-12-2016, 12:50 AM
Master

actually
if you seek with a broken heart
you might find
the answer
that says
'just stop'
Old 23-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Master

Understanding why you are going through tough times does not remove the pain of the experience.
Old 23-12-2016, 01:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Understanding why you are going through tough times does not remove the pain of the experience.

No you don't stop the pain (maybe you can't) but you don't HAVE to make it worse than it is. Someone like me needs to examine what I am doing and why before I can accept that it is 'safe' to jsut stop contributing to my own pain.
Old 23-12-2016, 01:29 AM
Seeker

Difficult to comment, what type of pain, physical, emotional, financial, most cases you don't need all the answers just the one.
Old 23-12-2016, 02:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Just a thought to those who are desperately seeking answers for questions that can never be answered.

No answers can lead to more questions which becomes part of it all..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 23-12-2016, 02:21 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53

True for me, also, with a variety of different experiences ...
I understood, to the depth of my soul, my husband was dead to the point of several times being on the brink of a psychotic break ...
As incredible as it sounds, grief does not allow the full impact of a loved one's death at once, it is released gradually over time (years) ...

FallingLeaves,
Many people don't know they're contributing to their own pain even when they understand their problem ...
Old 23-12-2016, 05:25 AM
Master

First off no one has all of the answers, secondly having answers will not ease pain but applying what you have learned,
using techniques like meditation, etc. definitely eases my pain. There are lots of things which we can do to ease our
pain and sometimes the answer is just crying about it, which may, or may not, make some people feel better.
Old 23-12-2016, 05:35 AM
Master

You would not have all the answers to everything until you understood yourself completely and that would mean you have detached from your emotions completely.
Old 23-12-2016, 05:48 AM
Master
I guess we would call that clarity of being Vespa.

Not that you would have all answers for life matters, but certainly that clarity allows you to function more clear either not knowing the answer or knowing. The self wouldn't need to establish a "need to know" simply because it is content to live with the mystery (the unknown) and accepting of oneself in that.

I think when one is aware that they are who and what they are and that is a changing state of awareness from within, then naturally there is a deeper acceptance of you and life as one, knowing that things change and shift as we deepen and build a life full of lots of experiences and creations, that we do have some measure of control over some aspects. We can "once aware" lead ourselves aware of that piece, as a changing shifting perspective and a piece that can ground us deeper in self and get on with life. All the while knowing, that the unknown can bring to us anything, but how we face it and feel is what we can control once aware we have choice in this way.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder