Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 29-04-2011, 01:57 PM
David John Wright

Hi

I am a 45 Aquarian/ Chinese Fire Horse which means I am a rebel. In fact in ancient China all Fire horses were shot at birth due to their revolutionary traits!!! Well that's me I have not conformed to society's rules. I went through a stage of self -indulgent drug/drinking which I carry the battle scars with arthritis of the skeletal system, Hepatitis C and more to this day.
I first got into Astral Projection when I was a kid and read hundreds of books on the paranormal. Ghost and hauntings used to be my favourite then.
I have done high magick rituals with various Grimoires and low magick celebrating Paganism.
At the moment I am working with the Angelic ream building up a rapport with Angels in dream work etc.
I am also being drawn towards Ufology and the Annunaki. Love watching Rich Planet Starship which is on Sky channel 201 and Freeview 401. I have been reading /watching DVDs about 21st December 2012. This ties in with my interest in time-travel, inter dimensional travel. Like the mad professior Aquarian I have 10 things on the go at the same time so I must learn to centre myself and bring myself back down to Earth with a bit of grounding. Use crystals and have quite a large collection now which I use for meditating/healing and my dream work.
Building up a magick box of all the times magick has entered into my life and recording the results of my magical work.
I hope to be able to learn from others and maybe share experiences to help others. David
Old 29-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Master
Good morning David.
Wonderful intro. Please, enjoy the forums.
~Welcome~

Old 29-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Noblesaint

My name is David as well :)

This is my first day too, welcome to both of us!

Added you to my buddy list!
Old 29-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Experiencer
Welcome to the forum David!

All the best,
-TrainsAndSewingMachines
Old 29-04-2011, 07:04 PM
NetSeeker

Hello David, and welcome :)

I'm an Earth Goat according to the Chinese. Not sure what they would have done to those in the past, although I believe the Chinese felt the Goat to be rather fickle and useless so people would prefer their child to be born in a different year.

Can't please them all, eh? ^_^

Enjoy your stay!
Old 29-04-2011, 10:47 PM
Master
Hi I'm enjoying reading your posts already.
Welcome.
Spiritlite.