Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Love&Light

Can I guess my own blueprint? :-?

What is a blueprint? Is it my fundamental character or something?

Am I able to understand my own blueprint? Can I figure out what it is for myself?

As usual I thankyou and I love you for your replies in advance!
Old 20-02-2011, 07:44 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Light

What is a blueprint? Is it my fundamental character or something?

Am I able to understand my own blueprint? Can I figure out what it is for myself?

As usual I thankyou and I love you for your replies in advance!

I'd give it a shot but don't understand your question....

Perhaps you mean why are you here in the physical on this occasion?
Old 20-02-2011, 09:19 PM
Master
I see it more as a script for this life time, and with it, we use energy overlays to be able to do what we want to do. This overlays will create certain characteristics, not change fundamentals.
Sure you can understand it, ask you guide or your higher self, and if it does not interfere with the process of your life, it will tell you. If it would, if will not.
Old 20-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Love&Light

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
I see it more as a script for this life time, and with it, we use energy overlays to be able to do what we want to do. This overlays will create certain characteristics, not change fundamentals.
Sure you can understand it, ask you guide or your higher self, and if it does not interfere with the process of your life, it will tell you. If it would, if will not.

Thanks for that, I'm not able to figure it out by myself then?
Old 20-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Master
Blueprint meaning the life you"chose" before you came to earth. In my opinion we plan our lives with our guides, with angels, and experts, not that our life is set but we plan many outcomes and paths. Is that what you are talking about?
Spiritlite.
Old 20-02-2011, 09:37 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Light
Thanks for that, I'm not able to figure it out by myself then?

Probably not - few ever have I'd guess.

Even if you managed to work some things out, you'd never know if you'd figured all of 'em...