Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-02-2019, 05:26 PM
Suspended
thanks, i saw the movie and found the book yesterday, i thought the after life was about different kinds of energy, from dark to bright, correct me if i'm wrong.
i will read the book soon and hope to be more satisfied.
like the harry potter movies, the books were more fulfilling for me.
Old 24-02-2019, 07:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
thanks, i saw the movie and found the book yesterday, i thought the after life was about different kinds of energy, from dark to bright, correct me if i'm wrong.
i will read the book soon and hope to be more satisfied.
like the harry potter movies, the books were more fulfilling for me.

Well, not so much different kinds of energy...yes, but different frequencies, from lower thought/emotional forms, and higher thoughts/emotions...that imo, was portrayed in the movie. He was fighting or facing his demons....so he could find spiritual equalibrium, so to speak. You could see, he was manifesting back and forth....from hell, to Nosso Lar...or his afterlife. He started out in hell...his hell, and slowly lett go of his lower level thoughts and emotions, which took alittle bit of time.

Like attracts like...it's spiritual, and it's science...so you can't resonate permanently on a higher frequency, if you are holding onto lower energetic frequencies. They have to be released, so that you can move on...and those have been to be dealt with first.

I thought the movie did a great job of portraying the afterlife...although it could not do it justice...as in the after life, you get to actually see the energy, and frequencies...it's beautiful, you can even see energy being transferred by emotions and thoughts, in different colors...some call it telepathy, but I actually saw the energy being exchanged between souls, the different frequencies, travelling by wavelengths, and colors of the emotional exchanges...there was waves and waves of energy, going back and forth between them as they communicated...in all different colors that resonated with what they were feeling and thinking...some waves were faster, and others slower...some higher, and some lower...I actually understood what they were saying, just by watching the energy exchanges.

I do believe, when we are born..that this is how we remember communication...and why learning to speak is so difficult that it takes years here...and we still don't understand each other...and sometimes, we can sit next to another person in silence, and know exactly what they are thinking and feeling.
Old 24-02-2019, 11:48 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Well, not so much different kinds of energy...yes, but different frequencies, from lower thought/emotional forms, and higher thoughts/emotions...that imo, was portrayed in the movie. He was fighting or facing his demons....so he could find spiritual equalibrium, so to speak. You could see, he was manifesting back and forth....from hell, to Nosso Lar...or his afterlife. He started out in hell...his hell, and slowly lett go of his lower level thoughts and emotions, which took alittle bit of time.

Like attracts like...it's spiritual, and it's science...so you can't resonate permanently on a higher frequency, if you are holding onto lower energetic frequencies. They have to be released, so that you can move on...and those have been to be dealt with first.

I thought the movie did a great job of portraying the afterlife...although it could not do it justice...as in the after life, you get to actually see the energy, and frequencies...it's beautiful, you can even see energy being transferred by emotions and thoughts, in different colors...some call it telepathy, but I actually saw the energy being exchanged between souls, the different frequencies, travelling by wavelengths, and colors of the emotional exchanges...there was waves and waves of energy, going back and forth between them as they communicated...in all different colors that resonated with what they were feeling and thinking...some waves were faster, and others slower...some higher, and some lower...I actually understood what they were saying, just by watching the energy exchanges.

I do believe, when we are born..that this is how we remember communication...and why learning to speak is so difficult that it takes years here...and we still don't understand each other...and sometimes, we can sit next to another person in silence, and know exactly what they are thinking and feeling.
Thank you very much Colorado,
I admire your abilities to see what I unfortunately have not been able to see, I'm gonna watch the movie again, with your notes in mind.
Suggestions how I can train myself?
Old 25-02-2019, 04:40 PM
Quote:

Yes to everything you said.
Yes, 'vibes'...colors, waves and joining together so you can see we are really all one. Yup.
I also saw what my dog sees, dogs do this all the time....read the waves or vibrations.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-02-2019, 11:35 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Thank you very much Colorado,
I admire your abilities to see what I unfortunately have not been able to see, I'm gonna watch the movie again, with your notes in mind.
Suggestions how I can train myself?

I actually saw this in my NDE, and the psychic abilities afterwards...so it was easy for me to understand the movie. Here on Earth, we live in a 3 D dimension, and everything seems linear. So, I was watching the movie, which was portrayed in a 3D physical sense...with my spiritual eyes, from what I saw from my experiences. They would need some really updated graphics, and computer animations to come close to what I saw...which would probably require a higher budget, idk.

You kinda have to look at the movie in a energetic/ or energy way of perceiving things my way. I'm more scientific, than philosophical...so maybe my view isn't for everyone, either.

I could probably paint, draw, or chalk up from memory on paper...what I saw...and you would understand it the way I did. It is hard, if you haven't actually seen energy (which most souls dont here) to understand how it is exchanged, it's properties, how it travels, and affects situations and people.

I wouldn't have either...had I not seen it myself.

It's a shame, we don't see natural energy here...unless it's a lighting storm.
Old 27-02-2019, 11:42 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes to everything you said.
Yes, 'vibes'...colors, waves and joining together so you can see we are really all one. Yup.
I also saw what my dog sees, dogs do this all the time....read the waves or vibrations.

Thank you Miss Hepburn...I'm happy you got to see it, too! I wish everyone could remember, and see it. It makes so much sense, everything starts to make sense...all the things unseen, unanswered questions, ECT.
Old 28-02-2019, 02:32 AM
Smile

Quote:
Thank you Miss Hepburn...I'm happy you got to see it, too! I wish everyone could remember, and see it.
It makes so much sense, everything starts to make sense...all the things unseen, unanswered questions, ECT.
I like you. What's ECT?
Oh you had an NDE...lucky!

I would just like to reiterate ...everything is frequency, yes...how to describe this?
First, you would have to picture a sensitive professional dial ...you are looking at the world a certain way, say like Van Gogh saw it...
that's a set wavelength of frequency ....turn the dial a bit...you are seeing the world as a mental patient does.
Turn it again you are seeing the world as a saint does.
Turn it again you see it as in Cosmic Consciousness...everything alive and breathing ..the walls, the rock...
waves between you and another like 'in a movie' when someone is portrayed taking psychedelics...haha...Happy Trails.
The dial can be turned to such a point that you see many more things the way they are right now...even
the Divine Light Itself...and the dial can be turned 'down', slowed down to see how all creation became what it is...
hmmm, how to say it....as slowed down (in frequency like a dimmer switch, say), to the Light Itself slowing to become a thing, matter, a tree, us.
The Light Itself is The Cosmic-Frequency-Changing Shape-shifter....all is Frequency....all is Light at it's Essence...Oh my.

Am I making this up...oh no....did I read it in a book, no.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-03-2019, 06:19 PM
Guide

That was a great way of putting it, Miss Hepburn. Even if you did read the book😊 Thank you!

The way I see it, is like when it's hot and humid outside, the water is evaporated into the atmosphere (dial up) you can't see it, but you can feel the barometric pressure. Then, it comes back down as rain (dial turned down) And if you turn the dial really down, it's cold...and the water turns to ice.

I tend to liken it to nature, things we see all the time...but still show how frequencies can work in other tangible and physical ways. The same as when we feel happy (frequency up) or sad (frequency down)
Old 01-03-2019, 11:13 PM
Angel1

Quote:
The way I see it, is like when it's hot and humid outside, the water is evaporated
into the atmosphere (dial up) you can't see it, but you can feel the barometric pressure.
Then, it comes back down as rain (dial turned down) And if you turn the dial really down,
it's cold...and the water turns to ice.
What a way to put it!!!!....

Old 01-03-2019, 11:32 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What a way to put it!!!!....

Well, I see my way as different and weird...so those who don't understand, like you and I...I try to share it in such a way...where other people can make that connection. I try so hard to explain it so they can feel/see it...it's hard to do. but I want to thank you. You are such a sweetheart, and have much to offer in this realm of spiritualality...I feel like I have a sister on my side:) You understand, there are others here who understand...it's just hard to put into words, because there is no mass logical way, of getting through and explaining it to others. I am thankful, when I find a soul who can do that ...books or NDE. It's an inherent knowing, a truth, the origin of our souls...and I'm not good with words, so it's hard for me to explain or try to color a picture that is so innocent, and yet difficult to comprehend/explain.