Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-10-2015, 05:52 AM
Seeker

Help with reading for a friend.

Hello ,

I did a reading for a friend her and her ex broken up with her and she wanted to know he felt about being in a relationship with someone else ( which currently is )

I pulled five of cups , Justice , and Judgement.

To be honest I'm not sure how to read these cards as to how he would feel.

would he feel like he made a mistake and now facing the consequences of his actions that are now making him realize what he had done and wants to be with my friend.

Or would it go the other way to say he feels bad about what happened with my friends but now feels like he has balanced the scales and feels like rejuvenated with the other person.

Pretty confused as to which way this reading would go..

Any help would be great thanks !
Old 15-10-2015, 05:59 AM
Master

Any sort of Justice upright signifies 'this was meant to happen' to me, which is supported by an upright Judgement card which is all about moving on. I see it as one of my 'phoenix' cards, which speaks of rebirth etc.

This isn't to say he doesn't feel bad about it - hence the 5 of Cups which typically signifies grief - but may be in a forward process of moving on.

If he wanted to go back or regretted his decision, I'd be expecting things like 8 of Cups rev (returning), Justice rev ("It didn't need to be this way"), or maybe some reversed Cups court cards, like Queen of Cups rev (repressed emotions).

Just my 2 cents - although is an awful situation for all involved (the querent and you, especially as you're a friend and don't want her to be sad). This is kind of why I don't read for close friends; in fact most don't even know I do Tarot - because I feel I'm their No 1 support no matter what happens, and any bad news should come from someone who's not already emotionally invested, which can affect accuracy. Good on you for trying though :)