Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 07-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Master
I didn't hear negativity from you, ShapeShifter... just a hurting heart needing to say what it was feeling. It's part of your healing.

Xan

Old 07-11-2011, 02:54 AM
Experiencer
It's such a weird feeling to be broken hearted... to love someone so much that when they part, part of you leaves with them and it hurts so much... probably the worst pain i've ever experienced. and i've experienced it so many times... For the first time I thought "I have finally found the One, thank you soooo much"... but he felt incapable of loving because of past hurts. So after a few months of being together, after I had let my guards down and let myself fully love one more time, we had to part. Is it time to close my heart? And I thought I was being careful this time :(
Old 07-11-2011, 05:44 AM
Master
For me feeling love is worth everything...
even the pain and disappointment
that sometimes comes with it.

Our hearts are the most precious part of us.
The heart is not only how we feel emotional love
but opens us to our deep inner being.

I accept no reason for closing my heart...
not now, not ever.

Xan

Old 07-11-2011, 04:51 PM
hawkmoth65

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
It's such a weird feeling to be broken hearted... to love someone so much that when they part, part of you leaves with them and it hurts so much... probably the worst pain i've ever experienced. and i've experienced it so many times... For the first time I thought "I have finally found the One, thank you soooo much"... but he felt incapable of loving because of past hurts. So after a few months of being together, after I had let my guards down and let myself fully love one more time, we had to part. Is it time to close my heart? And I thought I was being careful this time :(
I wish I could say something to make you feel better Kindheart.Losing a loved one can be one of the worst pains imaginable,but would we change our potential to be hurt for the numb painlessness of the unfeeling?I doubt any of us would,for it is this vulnerability,to have our hearts broken,that makes us human.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:58 PM
hawkmoth65

A poem for the broken-hearted

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=24826
Old 08-11-2011, 02:19 AM
Master
some people hug you tight so they can stick the knife in deeper
Old 08-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
some people hug you tight so they can stick the knife in deeper
i'm not sure i understand?
Old 09-11-2011, 02:33 AM
Master
Quote:
i'm not sure i understand?

Lucky you. Nothing hurts like betrayal.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Lucky you. Nothing hurts like betrayal.

I'm sorry, I understand what you mean now. And I have been betrayed... more than once. Although I seem to let myself get betrayed... I'm naive and often don't want to believe that people can lie to, take advantage of or betray others. In my case, it's like I'm the one who holds on tight so they can stab the knife in deeper...........
Old 10-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm sorry, I understand what you mean now. And I have been betrayed... more than once. Although I seem to let myself get betrayed... I'm naive and often don't want to believe that people can lie to, take advantage of or betray others. In my case, it's like I'm the one who holds on tight so they can stab the knife in deeper...........

oh oh - you've got to let go