Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 17-02-2014, 03:48 AM
Master

Okay I have never asked of this before.

My precious duck died today. I just want to know if she is okay. I know this may seem stupid to most of you but for those of you who might understand, I really need to know she is happy.

Her name is Demi but I have recently come to call her Baby Girl. She was a sweet girl and I want to know she is not alone and that friends she once had here are with her and she is happy now that she has left her crippled body.

It would give me such peace to know she is alright.
Old 17-02-2014, 04:09 AM
Master

Dear linen,

I'm so sorry to hear about your little duck. I too, lost a pet duck a couple of years ago and I still miss him terribly.

I have a couple of his feathers on my altar and I ask my goddess to protect him and pray that he is with his life-time friend who passed shortly after him.

Send a prayer for her and I'm sure Baby Girl will be just fine on the other side with her friends.
Old 17-02-2014, 04:25 AM
Master
Hi Linen,

When I read your post, I got the image of a piece of green yarn... about four or five inches long. It's been dropped at the floor beside some feet in running shoes...

I feel that your Baby Girl is happy and content now... honestly, I am getting the impression of much flappity splashing quackity chasing and diving... she's doing just fine, no fear and no troubles. She's safe.
Old 17-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Master

Thank you Jenny Crow for your kind words. I thought I was done crying but I see now that I am not.

Kaere, I get the image the green yarn belongs to her new caretaker. Thank you so much for your impressions. She deserves to be happy. And to have well formed wings now that she can flap and chase and dive. It makes me feel so much better to know she is adjusting well. I think I can let this go now and move on.
Old 27-03-2014, 06:59 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
My precious duck died today. I just want to know if she is okay. I know this may seem stupid to most of you but for those of you who might understand, I really need to know she is happy.

Her name is Demi but I have recently come to call her Baby Girl. She was a sweet girl and I want to know she is not alone and that friends she once had here are with her and she is happy now that she has left her crippled body.

It would give me such peace to know she is alright.

Animals, too, have souls which reside in their own special part of heaven. This is a fact, not opinion. Although it is true that the souls of men and those of animals do not reside in the same "place" they can and do visit on occasion. This too is fact!

Be at ease. All is well.... Like us the souls of animals rest for awhile before coming back for another life. Can you communicate with your duck? Yes but only through your own soul who then "steps down" the energy patterns so they match the vibes of animal souls. Do this through ordinary prayer. It works although you may never be aware of it...

There is something else too. Through the unversal law of attraction a loved animal soul may find itself drawn again to you...

Blessings...
Old 27-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Administrator
Linen.

When we loose a much loved pet you grieve just like you would for anyone else. you little duck will now be fine .I know what charectors they have my brother had three ducks,he lost all those he was devastated, but demi will now be free of pain and running around with all the other animals.

Namaste
Old 30-03-2014, 04:04 PM
molly775

Remember that everything is our mirror. If we get so much enjoyment out of an animal, it show us things about ourselves too, meaning everything that comes into or out of ourselves is our reflection to our soul. It can show us maybe we need to 'lighten' up and laugh at ourselves sometimes. It can enlighten us on how much expansion is really available...that it took a little duck to show us. We can learn so much about ourselves this way....after the initial grieving is over of coarse.

All in all ~ this is a precious topic
Old 24-04-2014, 01:35 AM
frankincense

The Duck is Fine. Some people believe higher dimensional beings, spirits inherit animals for a brief period, to watch over people. Then those same people go into the bible, and the read a few statements that say when an animal attacks a human being it is to be put to death.

Then they understand those statements to mean, that when a higher dimensional being inherits that body of a beast, it substitutes apart of the gospel temporarily for its master, and because it does this, the life of that animal is quickened to its death. Something to Think About.
Old 28-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Knower
Hi
This is a late response. First, I am so sorry for your loss. I can read how important Demi is for you. Your sweetie duck. I am sure she is doing very well where she is. I would not be at all surprised if she comes to visit with you, While most of us cannot see those who have departed, they sure can see us. And be with us. Just not in the dense form they once had. I believe that animals reincarnate,. So perhaps she will be back with you in the future. For now, I am sure she is doing very well. Happy as a.... duck <3 Again, I am very sorry for your loss