Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-02-2022, 05:59 PM
Master

The spaces

Firstly, I wanna say this, I found out what seems to be the truest and most naked way of meditation, at least in my opinion. I thought awareness of awareness is the real deal but there's something even deeper and that is giving up awareness, yes, giving up awareness opens the door to something way deeper, something that has instant results.

Giving up awareness opens higher states of awareness or better said alternate states of consciousness that are beyond the waking state which I assume one really experiences when one is unconscious. I always sensed that a state of unconsciousness is simply an alternate state of consciousness that the physical body is not really meant to remember.

In my last post here I talked about how I was able to make the choice, consciously, to jump into what I described as the "no space" space. From that day on I knew that I can do it consciously, that I found the key, the way to do it though I had no idea how to really do it.

Now, few days ago I did it again and then again and again and every single day I do it but not to the extent it happened the first time. Now, something became clear to me, the head and heart spaces. I've been experiencing this but had no idea of this until today when I suddenly realised that I was in my head space and this suddenly also made me aware of the heart space because they are very similar, well, at least in he way they are experienced, the expansion, the shift in one's consciousness.

Imagine two spheres, one in your head area and one in your heart area, these spheres in our day to day life have a certain dimension no more bigger than the physical organs, the heart and the brain, now, while in deep meditation ( which can happen after 1-3 minutes I start meditating ), these two spheres become way more bigger to the point they envelop the physical body, it actually "feels" like this, an expansion of nothingness, an expansion of awareness. It is like a shift, like the key was put in the lock and the door is opened, like a click, a real sensation that one experiences and knows when the shift, the expansion happens.

I very rarely meditated in the lotus pose, no more than 10 times in my whole years of meditation so I said to try it and this is how I found out that I can do this way more easily than when lying in my bed. I do not know why but meditating in this pose it is way more intense.

The key to enter the no space, spaces, it is this, giving up awareness, recognise the nothingness and embrace it, yes, embrace it, fully, totally, let go even of awareness. No worry, this is only to make the expansion happen and may or may not go even deeper to the point of leaving the physical body at will, imagine, if I can do this after few minutes of meditation, one day I will be able to leave the body at will.

Embrace that which appears as nothingness.
Old 14-02-2022, 04:38 AM
Master
@ ThatMan … It is probably difficult, if not impossible to delineate such an experience, possibly leading to an enableability for OBE to follow. Who can tell? As time progresses, you alone can fill in the blanks for us to so know vicariously.

In terms of simple recognition, we can see that the head ovoid is the aspect of consciousness that feels and interprets duality, for which it needs to enter a hypnotic trance to fully experience, thus separation from source. That by itself is fine were it not for stagnation in illusions bringing about a state of self-imposed bondage or delusion.

The spiritual heart, seat of the soul or where we may say, God in-dwells form (all forms), witnesses the game of hide and seek, until it is ‘found’, brought about by a union of polarities resulting in an explosion of bliss.

What you’ve said is quite remarkable, ThatMan. I don’t think we can let go of awareness however, being our innate aliveness to put it in simple terms. Yet, the ‘holder of the flame’ being God Himself … once we know that fact by so seeing, there then remains no one here who is to let go of anything. The doer vanishes and in his place a resonator appears.

In my view, the manner in which the revelations unfold are unique to the each of us, leading us to the one immutable truth. I agree that the moment of shift is unmistakable, I quite correlate with what you’ve described as a click of a lock opening. It’s definitive and in that instant.

On a personal note, thanks for your inputs related to Baphomet in the lucid dream section
Old 14-02-2022, 11:29 AM
Master

@Unseeking Seeker Yes, it is leading to that, I can feel it, I am about to leave the physical body while fully conscious, at will, that is gonna be something super extraordinary!!! No, I am not excited in that way, it is more a inner joy that I am getting closer and closer to see beyond the veil with "open eyes".

It is true, the heart space is special and leads to all sorts of amazing experiences, the Golden Light all around, the Inner Sun radiating Golden Light that sometimes I can glimpse as if I am floating in space looking down at the Sun.

I see but letting go of awareness is the closest way I can describe you what it means to embrace the nothingness, to put it simple, be one with the no-space space. And you do this when you recognise the nothingness and them embrace it, ha ha ha, still have no idea how I do that. All I know that when doing this the body gets numb, my sense of consciousness expands outside the physical body, that blackness we see when we have our eyes closed looks like the outer space, endless and having a very dome-like shape.

Yes, that is right, each one with his/her unique experience but if my words here act as an inspiration for what is possible then that is all good. Yes, you know too!! In the beginning this was rare and the pinnacle of my meditations, once few months but now it is daily and it seems that the lotus pose is helping achieve this faster, not that it is really about achieving something.

Sure, anytime, in the beginning I had to face a lot of darkness but managed to move from that place, not that I did not have moments of feeling like losing my mind but I stood strong and put all my trust in God.
Old 18-02-2022, 06:08 AM
Seeker

I dont know about meditation but i had a dream about the head/mind space and heart space. I dream that i was in a realm/dimension/space thats filled in darkness/its a void but theres alive energy going in their respective space. (Its difficult to explain)
This alive energy are thoughts, sexual fantasies, books etc. Theres a person who warn me to do not think of negative/get scared because it will be formed instantly. He also told me that this place/space is like my body/spirit/soul/what composed me. Then I suddenly appear in my mind space where i see things like picture frame of our family(which we dont even have). What i remember the most is a test paper which i realized that i have to study hard for my parents. I asked the man why is it there, he said something like what i learned, experience, understand are all there. Next I appear inmy heart space thats filled in sunset color/orange. There is also a picture frame but what I confused about is a bottlelike heartshape made in glass container. I also asked him this and he said that it contains love/care and it was contains because like my personality i only express strong care and affection to the person im close enough. I almost forgot, the man and i are in a canoe. Were like sailing/floating in a sea of black water/space.
Sorry, I cant express myself clearly
Old 05-03-2022, 01:33 AM
Master

@PororoWandere Beautiful experience, come back to it because this is precious!! I do that with all my experiences so that I can remaind myself of my journey. And yes, that is a very good explanation, the voice, like a space, dimension and even though there's absolutely nothing there, there's alive energy, consciousness? Arrive there while in deep meditatio and see the magic.