Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Deactivated Account

There two states that I use Awareness and Awakened.

Awareness is where most of us (on this board) are now. We are aware that there is more and we feel there is more. Which is different then just being told.

Rather like being told how the Aurora looks then actually seeing it - that kinda difference.

Awakened is when you have managed to attain the awakened state. Different name, different face, same person.

I have awakened once. My questions of who am I really, why am I here, what is my mission I suddenly knew. My physical body was as confining as air and I was fully connected and knew everything.

I whispered what I was remembering , like i do on waking to remember a dream, then blinked and like chalk on a board it was gone in a flicker. Though what ever i was whispering was not what i remembered. That was more into detail.

However, i was left with the memory of remembering, the memory of joy and being where I should be doing what I was supposed to be doing. Memory of other people I was working with. What is felt like whilst connected to them and thinking ' I swear if i touched his head i would feel it like it was my own'.

I was suprised to note that I did not feel any anger at forgetting again. Just a sigh and thinking that now it had risen to the surface it was just under the surface ready for next time. I had asked to remember slowly to allow me time and to remember only good things.

Another possible one was whilst i was asleep (last night actually). i noticed the dream images waving like cloth and i started to pull at them to break the dream apart. I was in space along with 3 beings floating there. There was a strange.... person in a robe with a cobras head, the flap/neck skin bits, but no actual head/eyes/mouth.

I knew I was looking for a certain planet and just closed my eyes and said 'take me to xx'. WHOOSHHH! I flew along and hurtled into a planet at a terrying speed. Next i am floating in the most clear water i have ever seen. i am lucid but soo peaceful i cant move. There is a round plant growing out of the flat deep water and I hear a voice.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Maiya

I’m reading the posts on this board in an effort to gauge where I am - how aware I actually am.

I recon I have attained Awareness because my mind has definitely opened to some strange and wonderful things.

I experienced something like a nervous break down which turned out to be a breakthrough and may well have been my Awakening.

I continue to live and learn.

I continue to read.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:06 PM
arive nan

I have had several experiences during which I felt certain that I had attained the ultimate final enlightenment/awakening. If you knew me then you would possibly have seen me insisting publicly that I'm and enlightened/awakened person with just as much conviction as I see some doing that now around here. That's what I was convinced of at the time. There would have not been much difference back then between my insistence on being enlightened and the insistence that I see some display. I would even have been posting a lot more of the same kind of poetic descriptions or channellings of spiritual knowledge, saying many of the same conclusions that some try to teach here, as if I were some sort of authority on the matter. So, I do not worry that I simply haven't found the final enlightenment yet.

I realized that having more than one of these means none of them were really an ultimate, final enlightenment/awakening to end all enlightenments/awakenings. I realized that this feeling of totalness and finality is just a part of the experience, and that no matter how many times it happens or how long it lasts or how powerful the feeling is, there is always more to find and more to be awakened to.

The new things I find out or experience still inspire poetic thoughts and inspired writings. I still think I'm right about some things sometimes, but that's probably because I haven't yet been enlightened to how those things are not necessarily right or the whole picture. I still have experiences that include the feeling of certainty that I've found the final ultimate truth (even though I find something slightly different in each new kind of awakening). But I no longer buy any notions that there are fully enlightened or awakened people. And it now seems to me that everyone has the same amount or degree of awareness itself. They are just aware of different things at different times.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:05 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
There two states that I use Awareness and Awakened.

Awareness is where most of us (on this board) are now. We are aware that there is more and we feel there is more. Which is different then just being told.

Rather like being told how the Aurora looks then actually seeing it - that kinda difference.

Awakened is when you have managed to attain the awakened state. Different name, different face, same person.

I have awakened once. My questions of who am I really, why am I here, what is my mission I suddenly knew. My physical body was as confining as air and I was fully connected and knew everything.

I whispered what I was remembering , like i do on waking to remember a dream, then blinked and like chalk on a board it was gone in a flicker. Though what ever i was whispering was not what i remembered. That was more into detail.

However, i was left with the memory of remembering, the memory of joy and being where I should be doing what I was supposed to be doing. Memory of other people I was working with. What is felt like whilst connected to them and thinking ' I swear if i touched his head i would feel it like it was my own'.

I was suprised to note that I did not feel any anger at forgetting again. Just a sigh and thinking that now it had risen to the surface it was just under the surface ready for next time. I had asked to remember slowly to allow me time and to remember only good things.

Another possible one was whilst i was asleep (last night actually). i noticed the dream images waving like cloth and i started to pull at them to break the dream apart. I was in space along with 3 beings floating there. There was a strange.... person in a robe with a cobras head, the flap/neck skin bits, but no actual head/eyes/mouth.

I knew I was looking for a certain planet and just closed my eyes and said 'take me to xx'. WHOOSHHH! I flew along and hurtled into a planet at a terrying speed. Next i am floating in the most clear water i have ever seen. i am lucid but soo peaceful i cant move. There is a round plant growing out of the flat deep water and I hear a voice.

You still are in that enlightened state. It's just, "Do you see?" Your being is always there in those lows or feeling like you forgot. When you feel like you forget the awakening, all what you need to do to get back to the awakened state is focus all your attention inside your belly and focus on your breaths in and out continually. Within 10 minutes you will be in a state of remembering again and in a state of peace. Key to stay in those enlightened states is to always keep attention inside body. Your body is the gateway to your being.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
No one relates to me when I discuss the power I felt during my awakening.

The powerful energy that came from my heart, that literally popped out of my body. I truly believed that I actually had God powers, anything in sci-fi movies were possibly attained by this power.

Now what gets me, was it my power, or the power of God or the Holy Spirit?

You see the moment before my awakening I was reading a book about earlier civilizations, and came to believe there was a God. I was so happy that I was dancing in joy, until my girlfriend told me to settle down. While I sat, I wondered why it took my 40yrs to find him. As soon as I thought that we were all programmed from the beginning of our birth, then Wham! This intense energy coming from the heart wouldn't stop till it actually popped out of my body. For about a month and a half, I feeling the inner Chi, it was magic. I truly miss that feeling, now I'm back to normal.

Anyway, If it was my power, then I fell like I broke some code that each and one of us have stored inside of us. They say we have Gods DNA in each & everyone of us.

If it was Gods or the Holy Spirits power, Why did it show me all these magical gifts or feelings I felt like I could attain, then take it away from me? Felt like he was playing with my head. What a tease, lol

I understand about initial spiritual high can't last forever because we would be totally drained of our energy.

Speaking of energy I felt like I experience at least 3 types of energy my body experienced

The 1st was the awakening itself, even though it lasted only 30sec or a minute. It zapped my energy right out of me, I was cold and shivering, and couldn't speak, this lasted for an hour. That is the Power of Love, the ultimate high

The 2nd, I was listening to "Celine Dion Power of Love" and was typing some message about the song next thing out of the blue I was in some sort of trance like state fingers flying on the Keyboard, in some sort of daze. I got spooked because all this stuff was new to me. It also did drain my energy for a bit, same as the 1st but not as sever.

The 3rd is what I call in the zone, this was my favorite of all the energies. It's about being happy, the euphoria, the bliss, etc. I usually get this feeling when dancing, and at times when I speak the word of God. I love happiness

I feel like I'm all about the heart, I'm poor and happy and willing to sacrifice my needs for humanity. I love poor people, they experienced much hardships in life that some of us never experienced. Life is about experiencing every emotion/experiences in the book and to rise up and defeat those demons who try to control us. God sees and knows everything that is energy based and that includes your thoughts.

Thx for your time to read my post.

Yes, I believe I had an awakening last Christmas. Overnight I began to experience Kundalini energy in the form of physcial symptoms, and then the psychic ability started. I continue to experience spiritual visions and clairaudience, as well as see vivid colours and particles all the time. It's not as dramatic an awakening as some describe, but personally I can't see it as anything less. It was extraordinary.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by arive nan
I have had several experiences during which I felt certain that I had attained the ultimate final enlightenment/awakening. If you knew me then you would possibly have seen me insisting publicly that I'm and enlightened/awakened person with just as much conviction as I see some doing that now around here. That's what I was convinced of at the time. There would have not been much difference back then between my insistence on being enlightened and the insistence that I see some display. I would even have been posting a lot more of the same kind of poetic descriptions or channellings of spiritual knowledge, saying many of the same conclusions that some try to teach here, as if I were some sort of authority on the matter. So, I do not worry that I simply haven't found the final enlightenment yet.

I realized that having more than one of these means none of them were really an ultimate, final enlightenment/awakening to end all enlightenments/awakenings. I realized that this feeling of totalness and finality is just a part of the experience, and that no matter how many times it happens or how long it lasts or how powerful the feeling is, there is always more to find and more to be awakened to.

The new things I find out or experience still inspire poetic thoughts and inspired writings. I still think I'm right about some things sometimes, but that's probably because I haven't yet been enlightened to how those things are not necessarily right or the whole picture. I still have experiences that include the feeling of certainty that I've found the final ultimate truth (even though I find something slightly different in each new kind of awakening). But I no longer buy any notions that there are fully enlightened or awakened people. And it now seems to me that everyone has the same amount or degree of awareness itself. They are just aware of different things at different times.

Like this a lot.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:
I think we have the potential to be mini Gods, and I read somewhere that we will all get DNA upgrades.

Hi Again Buzz .

You sound like I once did when I wanted to save / heal the world along with everyone In It . . lol .

It's a funny old journey and your perception will change many times . The heart energy that awakens will bring to you feelings like you have had and have mentioned .

There's so many swings and roundabouts connected with an awakening process .

Sometimes when you start to understand yourself and when you have realized your full potential as (God) You will tend not to do anything about the world or the people within It . It can be most contradictory to your Initial plan of action . lol . Perhaps what will / can happen Is that the energy that you will be In expression of will alter anothers mind-set and that will put In motion a change within them .

Sometimes not helping Is helping .

I agree that d.n.a activation happens / changes as one begins to realize what they are .

x dazzle x
Old 13-09-2011, 11:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Again Buzz .

You sound like I once did when I wanted to save / heal the world along with everyone In It . . lol .

It's a funny old journey and your perception will change many times . The heart energy that awakens will bring to you feelings like you have had and have mentioned .

There's so many swings and roundabouts connected with an awakening process .

Sometimes when you start to understand yourself and when you have realized your full potential as (God) You will tend not to do anything about the world or the people within It . It can be most contradictory to your Initial plan of action . lol . Perhaps what will / can happen Is that the energy that you will be In expression of will alter anothers mind-set and that will put In motion a change within them .

Sometimes not helping Is helping .

I agree that d.n.a activation happens / changes as one begins to realize what they are .

x dazzle x

Thxs for your advise

I find it hard to be myself in the world that we live in today. When I speak about spirituality mostly everyone tells me "you got to be quite about this thing" It's like a lot of people are scared about spirituality.

But being me, I just don't give to hoots on what people think anymore. I always been a energetic little guy with a voice that can be heard a mile away. when I get excited everyone seems to have no choice to listen. Whether it's a little snippet or an actual speech, I'll get that seed in their somewhere, somehow. I speak with a lot of enthusiasm, getting excited and smiles all over my face, like a little kid in a candy store. Feeling the energy, a happy rush.

It's all about love, and when you feel it, there is no fear, all smiles :) it's being, powerfully in LOVE!! It's hard to contain, who. gotta settle it down. started to hyperventilate a little.. Having beautiful thoughts while listening to beautiful music brings some crazy *** excitement, within ourselves.

Love to all! This site is filled with beautiful Angels and I think i finally found Home, and it's in the heart of everything
Old 14-09-2011, 01:10 AM
Guide
Loved that analogy Yamah

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 14-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Thxs for your advise

I find it hard to be myself in the world that we live in today. When I speak about spirituality mostly everyone tells me "you got to be quite about this thing" It's like a lot of people are scared about spirituality.

But being me, I just don't give to hoots on what people think anymore.

Being yourself Is probably one the hardest things that you or anyone will ever have to accomplish If that's the right word to use .

The more you express that self the less your focus will be upon those that appose you .

Those that oppose you are meant to appose you until they don't or until you see that they are not apposing anyone other than themselves .

x dazzle x