Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 05-08-2016, 01:14 AM
Newbie ;)

needing help with regulating emotion from possible claresentience

Hello,

I believe I'm highly empathic. When a very close friend became sick, I felt pain in the same areas they experienced it. When I've been around certain people, I can pick up on emotion they are feeling. I get a particular painful sensation when one person I was close to is about to contact me, and the pain corresponds with an injury they endured years ago which I had a premonition about. Other times people will report feeling chills or some other sensation that directly correlates to what I'm feeling.

I don't know how to interpret these things, or how to know what is just anxiety from my own subconscious thoughts and what might come from a source outside of me. Last night I didn't sleep because my chest hurt so bad and my heart was racing, but I could not think of any particular thing that scared me other than reading about world events earlier in the day, which has been bringing me to tears lately. I am a very sensitive person, and my emotions are a bit of a rollercoaster, and I don't know what is just me or what I may be picking up from somebody else, or how to manage these strong anxiety attacks when they happen other than just breathe through them, acknowledge the sensations without resistance, and wait them out.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:27 PM
Master
Hello,

World events can be quite distressing for many of us unless we can see past it all to a bigger picture.

It sounds like you have a way to breath through empathic experiences and deal with those strong anxiety attacks. It may sound strange however if you talk with these energies when they are active in your body, the effect they have will be less. A nice imaginary conversation in your mind can bring calm or reduce that anxiety. Your body will respond favorable to these exercises.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-09-2016, 07:41 AM
Knower
Very similar to me, you're def Clairsentient! Embrace it :)
Old 27-10-2016, 06:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Empath vs claresentience

I'm a new member and have been going through the post. I came across this one and all I can say is "wow". I have experienced the same. Over the years I have dealt with it or suppressed it to a point but lately it has been quite overwhelming. I don't where to begin to explain what has been going on.
Old 27-10-2016, 08:52 PM
Knower
Welcome to the forums, Serenity
Old 29-10-2016, 05:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Star Aura!