Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 01-11-2015, 06:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Human DNA could be in numerous food products due to carelessness.

doesn't make a difference what source it comes from. View this one scenario as an example.

you can come across these issues no matter what diet you may have.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:49 AM
Super Moderator
Maybe those traces of human DNA got in there because of handling? Or at the production line?

Traces of meat DNA in veggie hot dogs is disappointing but doesn't surprise me. No doubt they are made at the same factory.

The weirdest thing I have noticed so far....(written on a label on a roasted nuts pack)...."May contain nuts"
Old 02-11-2015, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Maybe those traces of human DNA got in there because of handling? Or at the production line?

Traces of meat DNA in veggie hot dogs is disappointing but doesn't surprise me. No doubt they are made at the same factory.

The weirdest thing I have noticed so far....(written on a label on a roasted nuts pack)...."May contain nuts"

The most common answer I have heard in regards to this post is it was more than likely a result of being handling, and skin made contact.

I did read a Snopes article about this subject as being inconclusive, as the group that did the "study" offered no base level for knowing how exactly they tested this "study."

Last edited by innerlight : 02-11-2015 at 10:47 PM.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Yeah, i wish this lab they spoke of listed the name brands of the meat they tested. Still, doesn't mean it's not true.But, when I think about it, it's quite likely that something like that would happen...especially in a facility that possibly has "standard" sanitation.

Most of these over-processed foods are bound to have traces of human DNA, etc, especially if they're careless.

It also seems inconclusive if you aren't willing to make sacrifices and put more effort into your health.

"buy whole foods, cook your own".And if you have the resources, grow your own food.Simply be cautious and do as much research as necessary on the products you buy.

These are the conclusions, the only conclusions i think are necessary to draw from this.

Honestly, that article opened my eyes. Ever since I became even more aware of the food i buy.