Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-08-2018, 12:23 AM
Experiencer
Can Your twin flame be gay (when you are not)?

i discussed it briefly in my personal post but I would like to have a large scope.

can your TF be gay when you are not ??
Or is it just tendencies..? (As we have all both feminine and masculine parts).

To my mind, your TF is necessarily from your opposite polarity.
Like 2 heterosexuals or 2 homosexuals but with both feminine and masculine aspects mirroring.

In my case, I start to feel confused.
Im like 99% convinced my twin is my REAL twin.
Too much sync, same thoughts at same time, exactly same tastes, same personality, same weaknesses...signs increased when we met back lately and his awakening started very suddenly at the same period (he is the runner / matrix twin).
He still doesn't believe in God but actually overwhelmed by strong physical symptoms. Without médical explanation (health is OK after multiple checkups). He felt the bond like me.
He keeps pulling and pushing me for months. Now we were brought closer.
of course I met another guy but the TF came back at this exact moment.

So I started to feel confused because I spotted a lot of hints that showed me my TF has a feminine part exploding now:
He buys and wears girls deodorants...
He s interested in gay musical events on facebook...
In his way of kissing me also I felt something different than when I met him 10 years ago...
We had sex lately and he was very excited. So this point reassure me (in an egoistic way I know..).

Im just very confused : could he be really gay? Or just exploring his multifaceted personality keeping his heterosexual part stronger as a TF evolving ?

i know his true self emerged suddenly when meeting me back...the mirror.

if I consider my point of view and sexuality : I'm heterosexual but open to girl experiences. More'like a thing to know maybe before to die.
I love androgynous boys...for a while. Thin bodies and feminine traits but still keeping virility. I don't like muscles and I privilege intellectual skills more than other criterias.

I deeply know and SEE that we have a strong bong together.
I made a dream lately that we were in bed talking with tenderness while caressing each other s hair, and this dream became true lately...2 weeks or 3 after, the scene happened for real !!! (I didn't think it will happen or much much later...).
So I'm a bit confused ...if you have any suggestion/explanation ...testimonies...

When we were together last time I felt energy flowing through our chakras... intense eye gaze ! His heart beating STRONGER out of chest when kissing...also he couldn't even hear me one moment because his ear buzzing was very strong (I didn't tell him but I had also some at the same moment !). He is still looking for rational explanations so I don't want to spoil him.
He told me he wanted to have a girlfriend in his life and children (a message ?lol) but facing that I heard him talking ambiguously about an eventual attraction toward boys (but he doesn't seem conscious of that)...

Thank you!!
And sorry but I feel really confused...
Old 20-08-2018, 01:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
i discussed it briefly in my personal post but I would like to have a large scope.

can your TF be gay when you are not ??
Or is it just tendencies..? (As we have all both feminine and masculine parts).

To my mind, your TF is necessarily from your opposite polarity.
Like 2 heterosexuals or 2 homosexuals but with both feminine and masculine aspects mirroring.

In my case, I start to feel confused.
Im like 99% convinced my twin is my REAL twin.
Too much sync, same thoughts at same time, exactly same tastes, same personality, same weaknesses...signs increased when we met back lately and his awakening started very suddenly at the same period (he is the runner / matrix twin).
He still doesn't believe in God but actually overwhelmed by strong physical symptoms. Without médical explanation (health is OK after multiple checkups). He felt the bond like me.
He keeps pulling and pushing me for months. Now we were brought closer.
of course I met another guy but the TF came back at this exact moment.

So I started to feel confused because I spotted a lot of hints that showed me my TF has a feminine part exploding now:
He buys and wears girls deodorants...
He s interested in gay musical events on facebook...
In his way of kissing me also I felt something different than when I met him 10 years ago...
We had sex lately and he was very excited. So this point reassure me (in an egoistic way I know..).

Im just very confused : could he be really gay? Or just exploring his multifaceted personality keeping his heterosexual part stronger as a TF evolving ?

i know his true self emerged suddenly when meeting me back...the mirror.

if I consider my point of view and sexuality : I'm heterosexual but open to girl experiences. More'like a thing to know maybe before to die.
I love androgynous boys...for a while. Thin bodies and feminine traits but still keeping virility. I don't like muscles and I privilege intellectual skills more than other criterias.

I deeply know and SEE that we have a strong bong together.
I made a dream lately that we were in bed talking with tenderness while caressing each other s hair, and this dream became true lately...2 weeks or 3 after, the scene happened for real !!! (I didn't think it will happen or much much later...).
So I'm a bit confused ...if you have any suggestion/explanation ...testimonies...

When we were together last time I felt energy flowing through our chakras... intense eye gaze ! His heart beating STRONGER out of chest when kissing...also he couldn't even hear me one moment because his ear buzzing was very strong (I didn't tell him but I had also some at the same moment !). He is still looking for rational explanations so I don't want to spoil him.
He told me he wanted to have a girlfriend in his life and children (a message ?lol) but facing that I heard him talking ambiguously about an eventual attraction toward boys (but he doesn't seem conscious of that)...

Thank you!!
And sorry but I feel really confused...

some of us are confused because we are born in the wrong sorts of bodies... for example personally I much gravitate toward feminine things and experiences but am stuck with the masculine ones simply because of the way I was born... it is like ugh!!!!! There are different ways of dealing with that, you can be gay or transexual for example to try to right the 'wrong' you feel. And try to get experiences you actually want? Personally though I decided it is a never ending battle, to try arrange things in a way to get everything you think you should have. I much prefer just dealing with what I've got as best I can. Which though doesn't mean I have to act in ways I find distasteful?
Old 20-08-2018, 01:53 AM
Knower

I had a nice long reply to your post but lost it. If you can explore in regards to chromosome differences in men and women. It is not uncommon .. for men to say, have an extra Y chromosome, or at times, an extra or partial extra X chromosome. Same with women, for a woman to have say 3, X chromosomes or say an X & partial X chromosome.
Now when I think of the twin flames, twin rays, etc from beginning of time, say into a Matrix, would it be so unusual for instance that people can have this, if they are created in soul family fashion .. by God & for His Purpose.

I am Christian, & I have my own set of beliefs, but I do not believe people are cookie cutter... As to your guy & the gay part.. Maybe talk to him of his intent & try to explore where he's at & his struggles, concerns, desire in life.
If he is a twin flame, then decide what you need and want.
If you think this may not be a relationship that will be the type you are wanting, then perhaps decide if you should let him go to live his own journey in the way he is deciding & /or needing for now?

I find it refreshing to think God created each one different.. & that HE loves us. Decide what you need & you can still love him but decipher whether he is able to be what you are needing him to be in this lifetime.
I felt my share to you of the chromosomal differences might be worth exploring to help understand sometimes the confusion people may have .. & either the choices one may make & also these connections in traditional sense can be healing, to lock into Divine self (Divine masculine for men & Divine feminine for women).
Another thought.. the dimensional self, also may need time to lock into Divine Masculine, Divine Feminine.. I would try to love, understand, keep loving him, but separate yourself out of the confusion so you can walk your own journey, if he decides he is gay then maybe release him to his choices, if he is struggling, then try to understand if you are the one who is to help him lock into his Divine Masculine. Sometimes it is about tough choices, however there is possible healing over time. If you are twin flames, God will help you decide what to do if need be. .. my thoughts on the subject.
Old 20-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Experiencer
All true twinflames / lightworkers will start to feel bisexual as they ascend
Infact most would have around 2011/2012
It doesn’t mean that they will choose to react on those feelings
This is obviously harder for men to accept than women
You may still choose to be physically sexual with the gender you preferred previously, but you will realise as you start to balance the masculine & feminine within you that you could go either way, be bisexual if you chose to.

Old 20-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
All true twinflames / lightworkers will start to feel bisexual as they ascend
Infact most would have around 2011/2012
It doesn’t mean that they will choose to react on those feelings
This is obviously harder for men to accept than women
You may still choose to be physically sexual with the gender you preferred previously, but you will realise as you start to balance the masculine & feminine within you that you could go either way, be bisexual if you chose to.

Hi Flameseeker,

I understand better through what you are sayin now.
I was anxious yesterday when finding him so in a "gay" mode! The fascinating fact is that all that has been brought to light suddenly when meeting me back ~6 months ago (after 8/9 yrs separation phase).
We are so similar in every little piece of taste (music, cooking,...) with all the same particularities ! It is crazy!

Its like when we met back the Feminine part literally bloomed inside HIM suddenly. ALL his repressed feelings exploded !
And he started to open very intimately about this to me. :)

Maybe it is kind of balance yes...I like androgynous guys a lot, but I lately feared that he doesn't really love me and prefers men...(in a purely eoigistic way I know..).

We just met back and the sex was incredibly good together after years of separation but I know it won't be easy for us to build something...
He's still in a push-pull phase !
Old 20-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Experiencer
To FallingLeaves and 57tcjc75, I also consider your messages, trying to figure out all this in my mind lol.